• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow... D12 World is horrible...

The beats all sound like shit we've heard before

And they're all trying to be hard and gangsta
    especially Eminem

This is terrible when possibly the most talented rapper stoops this low, changes his flow, style, and puts minimal effort into his lyrics.

wut do people gotta prove to u that there gangsta and hard damn that 50 cent shit got to ur head lol
    want to pick up the most beautiful women come check out this new cologne to have them flirting with you in no time.

http://www.pheroline.com/index.php?refid=10659

Comment

d12 world = shit lots of tracks worth skipping few good ones tho
      THEY FOUND SADDAM BUT THEY AINT GONNA FIND ME ILL BE UNDER A TREE IN BUTTFUCK TENNESSEE - BIzZARE

Comment

do u mean shit tracks where u cant bump in ur car and make girls look at u
        want to pick up the most beautiful women come check out this new cologne to have them flirting with you in no time.

http://www.pheroline.com/index.php?refid=10659

Comment

d12 world = better than Devils Night

Comment

D12 world is the shit...

Hey - D12 World is one of those albums that gets better everytime you bumb it. There's atleast six kill songs and the rest aren't that bad. The only disappointments on there is "D12 World" mainly cuz Em or Dre didn't produce it. If anyone thinks Eminem is gettin worse think about this: He's becoming a badass producer coming from an already badass lyricist... You don't spreed butter on toast biasly - you spread it evenly and that's what Em's Doin...

D12 world and Devil's Night are both badass albums. (THE POINT) If you liked Devil's Night you will definetley like D12 World!!!
            My feet may leap, but my eyes will fly
            My ambitions only visions until I make them mine.

Comment

Truthfully, the new D12 cd is one of a kind and the fact that they are acting gangsta is kinda funny cause everything they do is in a serious note but those who truthfully know D12 and Eminem know that they are never serious when it comes to their tunes. Of course there are some things in this cd that are important but it is about all of their pasts and tells things that they have been through. Thats just my opinion though.
              Peace
              I love to go down to the schoolyard and watch all the little children jump up and down and run around yelling and screaming. They don't know I'm only using blanks.

Comment

everyone in hiphop needs to get over the whole 'street cred' thing. its so ruining music.(ex... half of d12world)

how come is tight tho. so is young zee. dont act like this cd is better than devils night tho. that was way better.
                I cant help my laughter as she cries
                my soul brings tears
                to angelic eyes
                and miles away my mother cries
                omnipotence nurturing malevolence

Comment

....man.... i totally agree with you.. i really didnt like this cd at all.. i mean there were a few good songs like 5 or 6. Honestly... I think they didnt have enough songs with eminem verses in them. Not to sound like a shady groupie but it seemed that they tryed to hard to make d12 its own crew instead of having eminem part of it. Its like Eminem isnt part of D12 they shouldve just put it D12 ft. Eminem. Also i think it sucked because like 4 songs were already realeased on mixed tapes already and it seemed to be repetitve. Just my opinion
                  Last edited by StraightShady; 04-18-2004, 04:37 PM.
                  Miami Dolphins Seasons
                  2004 (4-12)
                  2005 (9-7)
                  2006 (6-10)
                  2007 (1-15)
                  2008 (11-5)
                  2009 (7-9)
                  2010 (7-9)

Comment

Thats totally it though, I think we all expected one thing from them and alot of us are disappointed in what came of it. There definately is some songs on it with potential but i think it would have been way better if there was more Eminem in it and it was more of their comedy songs instead of talkin about gangsters and being killers, especially after Eminems songs agains Benzino and how he says hes not no gangster and never will be. I just hope the new Eminem CD to come will be what we all hope.
                    I love to go down to the schoolyard and watch all the little children jump up and down and run around yelling and screaming. They don't know I'm only using blanks.

Comment

when did it come out man i thougt it came out in a another week??

Comment

horrible?! its not as good as devils night. everyone expects devils night 2. Its still a very very good album. They didnt want a Devils Night 2. Thats all. Everyone is jus bein hard on the album cuz it doesnt have a 'fight music', 'revelation', and 'aint nuttin but music' type songs. i admit, its not as good as devils night. but how could it? Devils Night is like, more than a classic.

i knew it would get this response, the past few months everyone has been anti-em/d12.
                        I'm making a D12World comeback

Comment

its not out till the 27th of april. i have really no probs with the CD cause i think they are trying a new approach and I was a test and the results all depend on the person who is buying it. i will definately be buying it even though i have it burnt already just because it is another innovation by D12 and Eminem so personally it is everyones own opinion and my opinion is, Buy It. The more you listen to it the better it gets. You really have to listen to the lyrics too cause that can totally change a persons opinion on a song.
                          Peace

Comment

I like this album but Devil's Night is better you can't beat Dre & Em's Production well and D. Porter gotta give him some credit.

But... Eminem has focused more on Producing and any hardcore Em fan will agree with me hs best album was definatly the Slim Shady LP, the more Eminem got into producing the worse the lyrical content got "The Eminem Show" wasn't all I expected if Eminem kept it real like his 1st 2 albums (Commercial Albums) I would like it more because for the 1 simple reason alot of people relate to his shit, but how can people relate to this beef gangster shit?

just my 2 cents.....
                            Edgetiq aka Edge

IronFist Records

Purple Gang

Paradime

Comment

i just dont like my band, leav dat boy alone, good die yung (too sad), just like you, u r the one

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by WesleyDrake, 01-15-2021, 09:59 AM
                              2 responses
                              0 likes
                              Last Post dropdimes18  
                              Started by DavideRucker, Today, 01:51 AM
                              0 responses