who agrees with me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• who agrees with me

i think that almost everyone on this site is 100% pure fuckin nerds that are way to obbsessed with eminem and shit, i registered on this site to find out shit about the group b4 other ppl do, and all i see is a bunch of fuckin morons wanting to talk to eminem and d12, i think most of u ppl are fuckin losers, listen to the music for the music, if i ever got to meet eminem or something it be fuckin cool dont get me wrong, but im not gonna cry over it and try to get in touch with him, he and d12 are talented rappers, listen to him for the music and stay on this site for information and nothing more, who agrees with me that theres to many fanatic nerds that got nothing better to do then sittin on there computers jerkin off and crieing on this site about meeting d12 and shit, GET A LIFE!!!!

shut up, i been here since somewhere in 2002, and registered in sept 2003, and now u comin here and looks like u dont kno anything abou bizzy, d9, kuniva, proof, swift, obie, king gordon, young-z, dj butter, shit the list goes on forever, its detroit rap, you dont kno anything, oh yes i agree with some people are obsessed but your new here, so its ur 11th post, thread like this aint gonna get u no fame! i suggest u make a new name right now and start over!

p.s. look at my post count!

Comment

uuhhh... no, dude.
      oldskoolavatar

Comment

Umm, well, you're an idiot. Why did you register if you don't like the site? And if you say its just the people you don't like then you're even dumber than you seem in your post, because it's the people that make the site. If you don't like it, go away. It's that simple. Ass!
        "It's every man's dream to have a penis so large that he must hire a small boy to carry it."
        "Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool."

Comment

He does like the site, he said that he joined to get info and other shit..
          He is just sayin that there are too many nerd groupies on this site.
          Why Am I Dying To Live When I'm Just Living To Die??

Comment

yet another dummy to crap up our free time.
            please delete my old profile (this 1)now that i have found the pass which is spongebmorebob27 or sunshine one of the two thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Det-N8
              I see what you're saying, but he said most of the members are losers. The members make the site. I admit I don't like a lot of the members but I'm not going to start talking shit on everyone or make a thread dissing most of the board either. If you're going to do that, then maybe this board isn't the place for you. Either shut up and deal with it, or leave. He's not the first person to complain about this and I'm sure he won't be the last. I don't want to hear it and I'm sure a lot of other members don't want to hear it either.
              "It's every man's dream to have a penis so large that he must hire a small boy to carry it."

Comment

Shut the fuck up, you moron
                Boston, Massachusetts

Comment

Lets be real here. I'm new as well to posting even though I have been checking out this site for a long time. The closest most of us are ever gonna get to seein Eminem or D12 is either on this site or standin in the mosh pit at a concert. It is true how some people are over obsessed and it seems their whole life revolves around Shady Records but the truthful fact is that they have the best music on the market and I figure that as long as I can afford to buy their CD's and listen to their sick tunes I am a satisfied customer and we're the pawns. They are going because of us and as long as they keep makin tunes that make us happy then why bother argue. To those who are obsessed, there is more to life then someone else life. To those who love the music and listen to it on a daily basis, Keep it goin cause if it wasn't for us we wouldn't have this music. And for those who agree with me, We ain't never gonna be no gangsters, so let the music speak for us and hope for the best.
                  Just my opinion personally though
                  Peace
                  I love to go down to the schoolyard and watch all the little children jump up and down and run around yelling and screaming. They don't know I'm only using blanks.

Comment

my favorite rapper is Proof , eminem next , but D12 is so hyped up because of eminem , that is for sure , but if eminem leaves d12 , not so many ppl would like d12 , but tha tis just the case ,but fuck those D12 lovers cause of em !
                    Who is d12?

Comment

back off he sed most of us plus thats tru, we wuld all love 2 meet D12, but we wuldnt suck their dicks for it, right? i hope u wuldnt....
                      -FREE PSP- Just sign up and complete one easy offer that costs no money. IT REALLY WORKS, trust me ive doen it b4

Comment

Originally posted by Det-N8
                        there we go, exactlly this guys pretty fuckin smart, and did i say everyone here is a nerd groupie u fuckin moron, no so u stfu i said theres to many and its freakin me out

Comment

Originally posted by ST aka Dirrty
                          back off he sed most of us plus thats tru, we wuld all love 2 meet D12, but we wuldnt suck their dicks for it, right? i hope u wuldnt....

exactlly another good point, ismar ur a fuckin faggot and take what i got to say for wut its worth, and thats absoloutly nothing, i did NOT say everyone, so fuckin get a life, the reason ur so defensive is exactlly that because ur most deffinatly one of those ppl, i forget who but someone posted after u that :i think he was talkin about you" and im starting to think ur the perfect example, Ha ha ur a fuckin idiot and just dug urself a hole and jumped in it

1,447 posts, one werd for u terd, ur a nerd, get it threw ur head...u heard?

Comment

First of all, I never said that you said "everybody here is a nerd groupie." You put those words in my mouth. I said most. So whatever point you were trying to make based on that, you failed, because I never said that.

Secondly, you completely missed my point. It was stated pretty clearly. It's not my fault if you're not intelligent enough to understand what I was saying. Let me try and break it down. You said "almost everyone on this site is 100% pure fuckin nerds." That would be most of the bored. Correct me if I'm wrong but does that not fall under the category of "most?" It's the majority of the members that post here, that make this board what it is. It's not just the few you feel aren't 100% nerds. So if you don't like the majority of the board and its the majority that make up the board, than why are you here? Why are you wasting our time and yours? And didn't you say that you signed up to find info about the group before other people do but yet you're adding to the bullshit with this stupid ass thread where you attempt to rip apart people you know nothing about. So it's not that i'm "pretty fuckin smart," but rather that you're pretty fuckin stupid. I'm done with this thread. If you still don't get what I'm saying, then you're a lost cause. Have a nice day.

Comment

k first off buddy i fuckin was talkin to ismar not u, and i read the first lil bit of wut u said there and i really dont wanna read no more, cuz its to long, i clearly said ISMAR not eatshitfucker or however u say that

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by Zavylon, Today, 04:07 AM
                              1 response
                              0 likes
                              Last Post OlmanGrand  
                              Started by Nancystarkman, Today, 03:44 AM
                              0 responses