Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BET vs MTV

Aiyo!
    Has anyone noticed that BET has been givin D12 their props even more than MTV?! Personally, i like BET more, not only cuz im blk, its jus that i like BET more. MTV is strictly for the radioheads and pop fans. But once Em puts his boys on, MTV wants to stop givin them their props. Im pretty sure he is gonna notice this after while. I have YET to see Purple Hills on MTV, and i have come up with a reason why they dont big D12 up! It aint the race thing, or is it?! I think its b/c MTV knows that Em is gettin beef for his lyrics, so they dont wanna have to deal with more like Em. They think they know how D12 is in public, but they are judging a book by its cover. They think that D12 is TOO unpredictable. They need to get outta the lil pop stars cheeks and give props to D12! And Carson is SUPPOSED to be Em's "boy" If Carson was cool wit Em FA'REAL he would invited them up there. Another reason they dont want D12 on TRL is cuz the beef wit Limp. MTV needs to stop being punks and let hip-hop run TRL, cuz sooner or later that pop crap is gonna go away, and they wopnt have anyone else to put on TRL, and when they come to D12 they gonna feel REAL stupid! This is jus my opinion, sumone let me know what u think!

~Holla~
    B.Kuffs

PS:
    Proof, i love the way u kicked ur verse on Revelation, i was feelin that FA'SHO!!! We need more lyricist to put emotion behind the verses like that! Hold it down!
    Reppin tha K.I.D.s
    [Kriminalz In Disguize]

Bobby_Kuffs aka Konvict
    Supa_Nova aka Mumbles
    Oldskool aka Anonymous Phophet
    KW_Gaskinz aka Scooter

*Holla!*
    *Dont Blow My Buzz*
    *Bring Our Boys*

BET is a lot better because they play more videos than shitty MTV. mtv has a cycle of like 10 pop videos that they play every day, and 90% of the time there isn't even music on MUSIC television. just about every time i flip to BET they are playin good videos by good artists. plus they give props to D12 unlike MTV....
    An MC to a degree that you can't get in college

Comment

Yeah, Man that's what I'm talkin' about. I saw that TRL crap the day D12 was suppossed to have been there. I said on another board that Carson(that punk) could have asked D12 to come up into the TRL studio. I think that CArson is afraid of D12!! I agree that Carson could have NO Carson SHOULD HAVE invited D12 into the TRL studio for real.
      Anyway, I think that D12 will get on TRL eventually.

Vote for D12 purple hills video on bet at www.bet.com/106andpark

we could try to get D12 on trl OR dfx at www.mtv.com

Also, I think that's it's unfair b/c MTV let Nelly and the St. Lunatics get on trl. If that's the case, then D12 should have been on trl too!!
      You know what, since D12 was treated unfairly, then it is no surprise that D12 will sell copies for real!! WAtch and see!! PLEEEZBELEVIT!!!! Go and do your thing, D12!!

Comment

Oh yeah!! If you don't have the D12 Devil's Night Album, then I suggest that you cop that CD for real b/c it's tight as hell!!

Comment

Is this even a question? fuck shitty ass MTV, BET is sooo much better its not even funny, fuck MTV all they play is garbage anyways.

Comment

the only good show they got on the peice of shit station is DFX. Anything is better then MTV. BET, VH1, Country music television (lol) there all better then peice of shit MTV.
            Last edited by DIrTY HeAD JAk3; 06-20-2001, 10:42 PM.

Comment

i think BET is better than MTV, too, cuz they play more videos. on MTV they just have a bunch of pop people talking and stuff. i dont watch MTV that much any more and i do wonder why D12 havent been on MTV yet! atleast BET is playing D12 videos. im not sure if its a racial thing, but oh well.
              ~ * ~ Brizzle ~ * ~
              http://thelandofslim.cjb.net

Comment

fuck mtv

they can suck some dick while theyre at it they should be lined up and bitch slapped by D12 peace out RIP Bugz
                I'm back biotches!!!!!!!! I doubt any of you really remember me tho, so whatever.

Comment

Man I Cant Believe it. I dont watch any Videos, I listen to Radio 1 & Stretch Armstrong and ect. Way better than TV.

On the real. I think BET is run by a Bunch of Priqs because they bought out Sway and Tech's THE WAKE UP SHOW and then destroyed because Sway and Tech refused to be more Industry friendly (Puff, Jay Z, ect.).

So any way... Fuck BET. The reason they are so good compared to MTV is because they destroy competing hip hop radio shows
                  this joke : how many hiphoppers does it take to screw in a lightbulb? .................. three, one to screw in the new lightbulb, and two to argue over how much better the old one was.

Comment

The only time I watch MTV is when im too tired to reach the remote and change the son of a bitch. Im lazy like that.

imagine how tight it would be to have your own radio station thats what I wanna do to some day get enough $ to make a 100% hip hop station, with explicit lyricts, and I would take requests every hour. It would be called somthing like JWO2001hotshit 42.0 or somthing.

Last edited by DIrTY HeAD JAk3; 06-20-2001, 10:51 PM.

Comment

mtv was coo when it was just em (cause he's white) then when D12 came round they just turned away cause they black. i bet thats why

Comment

Personly im glad D12 aint on MTV, by the way they should change it to BMT (bitch made telivision) Because MTV is the wackest shit since shaggy 2 dopes dred locks, whats up with this anyways? I thought it was called Music telivision, then why is all this pop shit getting aired on it? Pop is shit music for faggot dick ridaz, it aint music.
                        Last edited by DIrTY HeAD JAk3; 06-21-2001, 12:54 AM.

Comment

DFX?

I USED TO TURN ON MTV ONCE A DAY FOR DFX CUZ THEY HAD SOME OK GUESTS AND NOW THEY DONT EVEN SHOW IT ANY MORE FUNK FLEX WAS DA FLUNKFLIGITTY AND KK WAS GAY GAY BUT DAMN THEY ALLWAYS GET RID OF DFX FOR SOME REAL WORLD SHIT WHO GIVES A FUCK THE BLACK GUY SLAP A WHITE BITCH
                          "I ain't a killer but don't push me
                          Revenge is like the sweetest joy next to gettin pussy"
                          -Tupac Shakur

Comment

Originally posted by DIrTY HeAD JAk3
                            The only time I watch MTV is when im too tired to reach the remote and change the son of a bitch. Im lazy like that.

imagine how tight it would be to have your own radio station thats what I wanna do to some day get enough $ to make a 100% hip hop station, with explicit lyricts, and I would take requests every hour. It would be called somthing like JWO2001hotshit 42.0 or somthing.

keep dreaming. that wouldn't happen in the united states because you would be fined off the air by the fcc. of course if you went pirate style they couldn't do shit until they triangulated your location. in which case, people with guns raid your place and take your equipment. and over the 'net.. shiat that's not a real radio station... would be dope, but if you wanna be explicit you gotta go pirate.
                            Mo-X & Lil' G
                            www.mp3.com/xtothamo

Unknown Territory Records
                            www.unknownterritory.com

Click Here to visit our web forum!

Comment

I like BET more too. But what the fuck is up with them having N'sync on 106 and Park today! Since when have they even played any of their music? That ain't even kew, I hope they don't start playing their videos and shit!!

TammyTam

Vote for D12 " Purple Hills" at www.bet.com/106andpark

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by Drishk, Today, 06:49 AM
                              1 response
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Lipa
                              by Lipa

Started by Rapsodia, Today, 04:22 AM