Inexplicably, I fell in

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Inexplicably, I fell in

Inexplicably, I fell in love with the rain here. Before I came to the city, I was very devastated by the rain. I didn't like rain, light rain, moderate rain, heavy rain or heavy rain. I don't like the coldness of the rain, the dampness of the rain, the city about it is very dry, but this is not the reason why I like the rain here Cigarettes For Sale. When I read "The Bookstore on the Island," I wrote down this sentence on my own book: "When we resonate at the age of twenty, we don't necessarily resonate when we are forty, and vice versa. Books are like this. The same is true of life. I have resonated with the rain in this city. The rain has become a line. The two are like the kite line in March. The wind blew, they swayed the sky with this huge kite. Walking under this vast canopy, watching the grasshopper picking up the gift of the sky, like a baby sucking the mother's milk, so happy, so satisfied, still shaking his head from time to time. The raindrops dripping on the grass tip, like giving simplicity A pearl crown of the earth dresser Marlboro Gold, crystal clear. The flowers in the rain, have you seen it? Rain falls on their hair ends, falling on their cheeks, moisturizing their eyes, more than usual A glimmer of light. The breeze blew, they bowed slightly, and it was a shy beauty that fell on the surface of the lake, and it was like a childhood, and when it was a child, the stone was thrown into the small lake, and it was like a cockroach. From time to time, the fish came out of the head and spit out the bubbles Parliament Cigarettes. The circles were connected one by one, and the disappearance, the one appeared, showing off the life of life to each other. Standing on the bridge, I looked at these like crazy Life like nothing. If at night, these raindrops will be bright, will it be like the stars of the night? Can I see them smile, just like the promise of the little prince - "I will live in one of them Above the stars, smiling on a certain star. Whenever you look up at the stars at night, it will be like seeing all the stars are smiling and raining, and you like to sit in front of the window. The sycamore outside the window bathed in the grace of the sky, the rain fell on its leaves, and the meridians along it rushed to the tip of the leaf, then landed on the ground. They are desperately pulling high, I seem to be able to hear the sound of growth Newport Cigarettes Coupons, listening to this wonderful voice, what kind of sorrow in the heart, the rain hit the glass, first drop, two drops, slowly piled together Clusters, gathered into a group, and finally became a small brush Carton Of Cigarettes, painted casually on the glass until the scenery was blurred, blurring the line of sight, maybe I will go to other cities, maybe I will not fall in love again. However, in this city, I am so intoxicated.

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
Started by makailyn85, 05-21-2019, 09:12 PM
0 responses
1 view
0 likes
Last Post makailyn85  
Started by sanaamjad, 05-20-2019, 09:22 AM
0 responses