t to the heat, and it natu

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• t to the heat, and it natu

My mother is a typical Oriental woman, smart, virtuous, willing to dedicate everything for the family, husband, and daughter, and she put all her energy on family construction. But I am not a good child in the traditional sense. Since I was young, I have been reluctant to blindly obey my parents' opinions. I always stick to my principles and I always want to go my own way. Because I always think that more often <a href="smokingusacigarettes.com">Carton Of Cigarettes</a>, my parents and I are equal, I hope they can respect me. Although my mother and I often quarreled with each other for this, she finally accepted my "harsh" requirements with her motherly tolerance. Maybe I can't do traditional filial piety, but I love my mother in my own way. I think it is their greatest wish for parents to have real happiness for their children and to live independently. Although living in accordance with the wishes of parents for a while can make them happy, but if they can't get real happiness, they will still be sad for me for a long time. So even though it often causes headaches for my mother, I still have to go my own way. Maybe it was painful at first, but when I succeeded, my mother was happier than anyone, and she knew that her child really grew up. My mother is a man of ingenuity and cleverness, and she can't be overcome by any household chores, and cooking is even more advanced. It's a pity that my daughter hasn't inherited a little of this gene. When I was little. I have also worked hard to learn all kinds of female red, such as knitting, embroidery, sewing, etc., I promise that I will study hard every time, but every time I need my mother to help me clean up the tragedy. After countless failures, my mother finally gave up the desire to train me to inherit her mantle. How I wish I could knit a sweater for my mother, but I couldn't even woven the rag; how I wish I could embroider a beautiful orchid on my mother's shirt, but I will only break my fingers; how I wish I was able to sew a skirt for my mother, but unfortunately the skirt became a rag in the end; how I wish I could cook for myself and cook a delicious meal for my mother, but unfortunately I could n��t even cook porridge. I am a clumsy daughter. I can't think of other capable daughters helping their mothers with housework and sharing their mother's hard work. Fortunately, I have my own way to make up. I will make face cream, hand cream, and face cream for my mother. I hope that I wo n��t take away her beauty in the years, and hope that my hard work will not dry her hands. Maybe what I did is not as good as those famous brands, but my hearted mother felt it, and my hardworking mother understood. Holding my mother's no longer rough hands <a href="cigarettesusaonline.com">Wholesale Cigarettes</a>, thinking of my mother's contribution for me, I feel that I have done too little although my mother will not see this article, but I still love my mother in my own way <a href="salesmoking.com">Newport Cigarettes Coupons</a>, although I<br/>Related articles:<br/> <a href="forum.34sunrise.ru/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=312353">NewportCigarettesCoupo ns</a>
    <br/> <a href="promotion.vforums.co.uk/board/intro/topic/10676/action/view_topic/t-think-of-what-we-have">Cigarettes Online</a>
    Last edited by ylq123; 05-20-2020, 01:42 AM.

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
Started by fidupiaza, Today, 05:00 AM
0 responses
0 likes
Last Post fidupiaza  
Started by miguecyjaco, Today, 02:51 AM
0 responses
1 view