Eminem is shooting a video these days

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Translated story:

Fat castle, gesackte Baggies and thick Beats. D12 are on tour. Loyal its album title "D12 world" the dirty dozen sends itself on to conquer the world live.

On the 09 September, the HipHopper let wait its fans in Cologne however first once before they came on the stage. To the sorrow being of the public, the dozen was not full, for Eminem was let home.

Bizarre in addition: "Eminem is not singed turns at the same time, because it just a video to 'Just lots it', one of its new album 'Encore'. To find but around more over D12 out, asks us one better nothing over Mars hall, but rather over us!"

Does a question stand there Rapper with regard to the yet rather more strongly constructed, Fastfood-pampered immediately: who the "Pepsi-Coke-Frage wins in Germany" : castle King or Mc Donald's it?

Bizarre beantortet it: "because I am the fats of us, likes I both very gladly. If I am in McDonald's it, I take a castle-specially: with extra meat, extra Sauce and extra cheese. In addition an Erdbeershake and an Erdbeereis. In castle King I take a double castle with extra cheese and extra meat."

Of nothing, does nothing come just. The one invest in ***elry and ***els, that other simply into the meal. So many Extras cost then also an entire quantity. Also D12 know and the far common money problem good.

Bizarre: "I dollar cannot live of a million. I know, what you mean, I cannot’s also. I want two! Please contributes us money in our entrances!"

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by sumpjuip, 02-01-2019, 11:15 PM
    8 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post Michenldlsan  
    Started by One_Mic_xxx, 05-17-2019, 10:17 PM
    2 responses