HIP HOP LIFESTYLE

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Idiot says "I heard 'Just Lose It' on the radio, is Eminem gay?" and I say WHO CARES?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Idiot says "I heard 'Just Lose It' on the radio, is Eminem gay?" and I say WHO CARES?

I really don't understand all the shit-bricks out there who say "Dude, Eminem is gay, he sucks, he's whack." While they're probably listenening to some boring crap like Nelly, Jay-Z, or P-Diddle (or whatever the fuck he's currently calling himself)

I usually dislike rap unless it has some unique novel quality that draws me to it. Eminem and his band D12 have that quality. They're absolutely hilarious, they say off-the-wall things no one else has the balls to say and they really don't give a damn what anyone else thinks about it. Its a big joke to them and all the people who don't get it can just kiss their asses.

Take a look at Bizzare, now he's one funny guy:

"I'm fuckin' anything when I'm snortin' its gunna cost $300 to get my pitbull an abortion." - from 'Suck my Dick'

"Fuck my cousin in his asshole, slit my mother's throat. Guess who Slim Shady just signed to Interscope." - from 'Amittyville'

"Its Friday night, I'm a rave again... pickin' up transvestites on my Harely Davidson." - from 'Devil's Night'

"I'm eatin crews like I'm Hannibal. There's no way I can be the gay rapper ..(Slim: Why not?).. I only fuck animals." - from 'Words are Weapons'

Rap Purists might think these lyrics are "whack" but to me whack-ness makes it all the more funnier. I don't want to listen to a rapper spout off about how many mansions he has, the size of his big-screen TV, or his stretch hummer. I wanna hear something DIFFERENT from all that stereotypical crap they play on MTV. Eminem and D12 are certainly not your average cookie-cutter rap artists. They have this thing called "originality" that everyone else out there seems to be lacking.

Now lets look at some of Em's lyrics that I thought were pretty cool.

"Went to bible class with a gun, blasted a nun. Fuck hell, Satan sent my ass to the sun. I wasn't born, I was hatched, dumped in the trash with a note attatched sayin' someone please whip this brat's ass." - from '5 Star Generals'

"Its like mother always told me *mumble mumble mumble mumble* and codiene and g0d-dammit you lil mother-fucker, if you ain't got nothin' nice to say then don't say nothin~! Uhhh.. fuck that shit bitch, eat a mutha-fuckin' dick, chew on a prick and lick a million mutha-fuckin' cocks per second. I'd rather put out a mutha-fuckin' gospel record." - from 'My Dad's Gone Crazy'

Eminem just said pretty much everything I feel. I don't like churchy prudes either! Christian music is the lamest thing ever concieved and I certainly don't like moms telling their kids what they can and can't say. My mother was pretty annoying too and she tried unsucsessfully to teach me not to be as opinionated and mouthy as I am.

"My penis is the size of a penut, have you seen it? Fuck no you ain't seen it... its the size of a penut!" -from the song 'The Kids'

Eminem doesn't care if people make fun of him, he makes fun of himself too. Its a thrill for him to beat the bully to the punch and make cracks on himself. He did that in 8-Mile and I thought it was awesome. It took all of his opponent's material and left him with nothing to say, so the guy choked.

"Comin' to a block near you is Dirty Dozen, nasty like a stank slut bitch with 30 husbands. When I was five I was already fuckin' and playing x-rated cassettes in Teddy Ruxbin." - from 'Chance to Advance' (unreleased demo)

I had a Teddy Ruxbin too... ^.^
    I think most kids growing up in the 80's had one.

"And it seems like the media immediately points a finger at me, so I point one back at 'em but not the index or pinky, or the ring or the thumb. Its the one you put up when you don't give a fuck when you won't just put up with the bullshit they pull cuz they fulla shit too. When a dude's gettin' bullied and shoots up the school and they blame it on Marilyn [Manson] and the heroin, where were the parents at? And look where its at, middle America, now its a tradjedy, now its so sad to see an upper-class city havin' this happenin' then attack Eminem cuz I rap this way, but I'm glad cuz they feed me the fuel that I need for the fire."

He's defending Marilyn Manson from the critics who blamed him for Columbine even though he had first poked fun at him in his video for My Name Is. But Em pokes at everyone, even Dre and usually never means anything by it. People just get bent outta shape too easily. Marilyn and Marshall hold strong to the "I am whatever you say I am" way of thinking. Niether Brian Warner nor Marshall Mathers give two shits what you think about them. Whatever you say they are, if it pisses you off and gets you upset then they WANT to be that. Whether it be gay, satanist, or whatever stupid crap you may think about them.

"Fuckin' brains/brawn and brass balls, I cut 'em off and got 'em pickled 'n' bronzed in a glass jar inside of a hall with my framed autographed sun glasses with Elton John's name... on my drag wall. I'm out the closet I been lyin' my ass off, all this time me and Dre been fuckin' with hats off (Dre: suck it, Marshall!)" - from 'My Dad's Gone Crazy'

Implying that he and Dre have sex without condoms.. why? Probably because he wanted to piss off ICP and all their fans who somehow think that he is gay. When Eminem gets a diss, he either counters it, or he embraces it just to annoy his opponent! That's another thing I love about him. He truly means it when he says "I just don't give a fuck." Eminem has the ultimate sense of humor and he can make jokes as well as take them.

His new song is the funniest thing I've ever heard. "Yeah boy shake that ass... whoops I mean girl! Girl, girl, girl." Eminem doesn't give a damn if he offends or alienates his fans. And any of you that stop liking him because of something like that.. well you probably weren't REAL fans to begin with. YOU are the sellouts.. not Eminem.

Who cares what a person does behind closed doors so long as they aren't doing it around you in front of your face? Who cares if Trent Reznor, Marilyn Manson, or Eminem are gay? It doesn't change the fact that they make awesome music, better than the crap everyone else is putting out! So if you decide to stop listening to a band or artist just because of something you find out about them, its your loss and they really don't lose any sleep at night.
    Last edited by Kitsune_Baka; 10-27-2004, 12:39 AM. Reason: I wanted to make text smaller.
    And THEN ya say... http://nnnn.ytmnd.com/
    And -THEN- ya say... http://fireitup.ytmnd.com/
    That's NOOOOOO good! ^_^

Jay-Z > Eminem
    Originally posted by meanj
    I just wanna say that my favorate rappers are 2pac,Dre,Eminem,50 Cent And D12.
    Originally posted by Swizz2007
    2-Meo's racist.

Comment

Originally posted by 2-ME0
      Jay-Z > Eminem
      ha, ok

Comment

While they're probably listenening to some boring crap like Nelly, Jay-Z, or P-Diddle (or whatever the fuck he's currently calling himself)
        well, appreciating eminem's music only and not loving other rap is a typical syndrome. you seem to be infected otherwise why do you say jay-z is boring? gee, go listen to some benzino. he's really innovative! comes up with crap outta nowhere! LOL
        Last edited by showgirl; 10-16-2004, 09:53 AM.
        complete Eminem Discography

Eminem's gotta cuss in his raps to sell records, well me too, so fuck Will Smith. - Jimmy Pop, BHG

Comment

eminem is definly on top and the best hes a legend and he'll alwz be a legend so FUCK HATERS!!!!!
          wins 15
          losses 2
          K.O 13

my aim s/n: BigPlayaG313

Comment

Originally posted by 2-ME0
            Jay-Z > Eminem
            and then you woke up
            When a problem comes along you must zip it....zip it good

Comment

Damn Encore is coming and the groupies are taking over again.
              Originally posted by meanj
              I just wanna say that my favorate rappers are 2pac,Dre,Eminem,50 Cent And D12.
              Originally posted by Swizz2007
              2-Meo's racist.

Comment

Jay-Z aint that good at all. Highly over rated.
                The juggernauts of this rap shit like it or not
                its like a fight to the top
                to see who die for the spot

Comment

eMINEM > all rappers
                  Jayz = Suck ass/ higly overrated
                  Bitch I'ma kill you! Like a murder weapon, I'ma conceal you in a closet with mildew, sheets, pillows and film you

Comment

Givin props to n-e mc that never stops spittin jus cuz sum fan dont get it... keepin it real for those us that live life straight up...instead of staying in bed dreaming instead of reachin for it No matter what your deal is...
                    The rappers fame isn't about what they private lives are about. You wanna know... reach for it your self give your props and respect everyone else. The fact remains that the more shit gets said ...those records sales still tip the scales...

quit talkin smack N show us where your moneys at...probably fillin their pockets just like the rest huh?

Comment

ok i like Eminem and he is favourite rap artist ,but Jay-Z,Nelly & P-diddy(thought i think he luks like a peanut) boring?
                      And its Under the Influence not Suck my Dick

Comment

and by the way wot a 1st post,how long did it take to type and do the colours and paragraphs?

Comment

Originally posted by Rachpet70
                          and by the way wot a 1st post,how long did it take to type and do the colours and paragraphs?
                          i no ay that was looooong

everyone is entitled to my opinion

Comment

"And by the way what a first post. How long did it take to type that and do the colours and paragraphs?"

Actually, not very long for somebody who types with only two fingers.

I never learned to type the "correct" way using all fingers on both hands like they tried to teach in school, but I still make an effort to be coherent so that people can understand what I'm typing. I'm not an illiterate 1st grader or some l33t sp33kin' h4xx0r who uses intermittent caps-lock and random symbols to look cool.

And that's not a personal attack on anyone, I'm just saying that shit is fuckin' irritating to read.

Maybe I just got a fuckin' passion for D12 and Eminem's music so that's why I took the time out to write out all that shit that y'all probably didn't even read. =P Yeah, I wrote a bunch, but atleast it ain't one huge block of un-spaced text like some dispshits do in boards. I don't wanna make people think I'm a 4 year old who's just now learing to use a computer.

"Bia Bia, mia meo a vida loco.
                            I'm a psycho, Mariah ain't got shit on me.
                            When I retire I'll be spittin baby food on people.
                            A tent sieged on ranch, huddled up next to her.
                            with Hello Kitty slippers on, humping her legs."

-Eminem : We All Die Someday/Asassins
                            Last edited by Kitsune_Baka; 10-25-2004, 06:28 PM. Reason: Because I forgot to quote the guy I'm replying?
                            And THEN ya say... http://nnnn.ytmnd.com/
                            And -THEN- ya say... http://fireitup.ytmnd.com/
                            That's NOOOOOO good! ^_^

Comment

Originally posted by Kitsune_Baka
                              I really don't understand all the shit-bricks out there who say "Dude, Eminem is gay, he sucks, he's whack." While they're probably listenening to some boring crap like Nelly, Jay-Z, or P-Diddle (or whatever the fuck he's currently calling himself)

I usually dislike rap unless it has some unique novel quality that draws me to it. Eminem and his band D12 have that quality. They're absolutely hilarious, they say off-the-wall things no one else has the balls to say and they really don't give a damn what anyone else thinks about it. Its a big joke to them and all the people who don't get it can just kiss their asses.

Take a look at Bizzare, now he's one funny guy:

"I'm fuckin' anything when I'm snortin' its gunna cost $300 to get my pitbull an abortion." - from the song 'Suck my Dick'

"Fuck my cousin in his asshole, slit my mother's throat. Guess who Slim Shady just signed to Interscope." - from the song 'Amittyville'

"Its Friday night, I'm a rave again... pickin' up transvestites on my Harely Davidson." - from the song Devil's Night

"I'm eatin crews like I'm Hannibal. There's no way I can be the gay rapper ..(Slim: Why not?).. I only fuck animals." - from the song 'Words are Weapons'

Rap Purists might think these lyrics are "whack" but to me whack-ness makes it all the more funnier. I don't want to listen to a rapper spout off about how many mansions he has, the size of his big-screen TV, or his stretch hummer. I wanna hear something DIFFERENT from all that stereotypical crap they play on MTV. Eminem and D12 are certainly not your average cookie-cutter rap artists. They have this thing called "originality" that everyone else out there seems to be lacking.

Now lets look at some of Em's lyrics that I thought were pretty cool.

"Went to bible class with a gun, blasted a nun. Fuck hell, Satan sent my ass to the sun. I wasn't born, I was hatched, dumped in the trash with a note attatched sayin' someone please whip this brat's ass." - from '5 Star Generals'

"Its like mother always told me *mumble mumble mumble mumble* and codiene and g0d-dammit you lil mother-fucker, if you ain't got nothin' nice to say then don't say nothin~! Uhhh.. fuck that shit bitch, eat a mutha-fuckin' dick, chew on a prick and lick a million mutha-fuckin' cocks per second. I'd rather put out a mutha-fuckin' gospel record."

Eminem just said pretty much everything I feel. I don't like churchy prudes either! Christian music is the lamest thing ever concieved and I certainly don't like moms telling their kids what they can and can't say. My mother was pretty annoying too and she tried unsucsessfully to teach me not to be as opinionated and mouthy as I am.

"My penis is the size of a penut, have you seen it? Fuck no you ain't seen it... its the size of a penut!" -from the song 'The Kids'

Eminem doesn't care if people make fun of him, he makes fun of himself too. Its a thrill for him to beat the bully to the punch and make cracks on himself. He did that in 8-Mile and I thought it was awesome. It took all of his opponent's material and left him with nothing to say, so the guy choked.

"Comin' to a block near you is Dirty Dozen, nasty like a stank slut bitch with 30 husbands. When I was five I was already fuckin' and playing x-rated cassettes in Teddy Ruxbin." - from 'Chance to Advance' (unreleased demo)

I had a Teddy Ruxbin too... ^.^
                              I think most kids growing up in the 80's had one.

"And it seems like the media immediately points a finger at me, so I point one back at 'em but not the index or pinky, or the ring or the thumb. Its the one you put up when you don't give a fuck when you won't just put up with the bullshit they pull cuz they fulla shit too. When a dude's gettin' bullied and shoots up the school and they blame it on Marilyn [Manson] and the heroin, where were the parents at? And look where its at, middle America, now its a tradjedy, now its so sad to see an upper-class city havin' this happenin' then attack Eminem cuz I rap this way, but I'm glad cuz they feed me the fuel that I need for the fire."

He's defending Marilyn Manson from the critics who blamed him for Columbine even though he had first poked fun at him in his video for My Name Is. But Em pokes at everyone, even Dre and usually never means anything by it. People just get bent outta shape too easily. Marilyn and Marshall hold strong to the "I am whatever you say I am" way of thinking. Niether Brian Warner nor Marshall Mathers give two shits what you think about them. Whatever you say they are, if it pisses you off and gets you upset then they WANT to be that. Whether it be gay, satanist, or whatever stupid crap you may think about them.

"Fuckin' brains/brawn and brass balls, I cut 'em off and got 'em pickled 'n' bronzed in a glass jar inside of a hall with my framed autographed sun glasses with Elton John's name... on my drag wall. I'm out the closet I been lyin' my ass off, all this time me and Dre been fuckin' with hats off (Dre: suck it, Marshall!)" - from 'My Dad's Gone Crazy'

Implying that he and Dre have sex without condoms.. why? Probably because he wanted to piss off ICP and all their fans who somehow think that he is gay. When Eminem gets a diss, he either counters it, or he embraces it just to annoy his opponent! That's another thing I love about him. He truly means it when he says "I just don't give a fuck." Eminem has the ultimate sense of humor and he can make jokes as well as take them.

His new song is the funniest thing I've ever heard. "Yeah boy shake that ass... whoops I mean girl! Girl, girl, girl." Eminem doesn't give a damn if he offends or alienates his fans. And any of you that stop liking him because of something like that.. well you probably weren't REAL fans to begin with. YOU are the sellouts.. not Eminem.

Who cares what a person does behind closed doors so long as they aren't doing it around you in front of your face? Who cares if Trent Reznor, Marilyn Manson, or Eminem are gay? It doesn't change the fact that they make awesome music, better than the crap everyone else is putting out! So if you decide to stop listening to a band or artist just because of something you find out about them, its your loss and they really don't lose any sleep at night.
                              WERD UP BRO! good post all the fukin people that thinks eminem sucks now shoudlread that n then c what they have ot say WERD cheers man to all the beers that ive drunk yo this ones 4 u to all the pople ive offended ya FUCK U TOO!
                              pop pills n stay high .....I killed Superman I killed Super...Man and how ironic that I'd be the bad guy kryptonite the green chronic

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by Smilert, Today, 03:50 PM
                              0 responses
                              1 view
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Smilert
                              by Smilert