HIP HOP LIFESTYLE

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Exclusive Eminem News - Uncle Dies... (READ INSIDE)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Exclusive Eminem News - Uncle Dies... (READ INSIDE)

    Exclusive Eminem News from - JAB October 21 2004

    Eminem devasted by uncles suicide

    Eminem has been left devastated by the suicide of the uncle he regarded as his father.

    TODD NELSON -- who helped raise the star after his real father walked out on him as a baby -- shot himself in the head, after becoming depressed about a sheriff's Rottweiler, which was allegedly terrorizing his family.
    It is the second relative Eminem has lost in recent years -- his Uncle Ronnie killed himself when he was dumped by his girlfriend.


    → MIX HOOD ←

  • #2
    I heared it yesterday, but it's sooo auwful!!
    fuck your popularity I'm a MoCr0 StaR

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by S.Shady
      I heared it yesterday, but it's sooo auwful!!
      Yeah me too, it's sad.

      Comment


      • #4
        ok, wasn't he the one that made that dvd that shows behind the mask footage, stuff like his old house and how his mom was real good to him and how he basicly "sucks".

        I'm not sure but their relationship doesn't sound very friendly so why would he be devestated

        Comment


        • #5
          i was jus gonna post a message to see if it was true, id heard bout it, but now i no its true

          shame

          Comment


          • #6
            Damn, I heard about it yesturday myself. It's just fucked up. I feel for Em.
            (W) (W) R.I.P. BIG PROOF...MUAHZ(W) (W)

            Comment


            • #7
              It was the same uncle who made the Dvd. I knew Todd. My mom dated his cousin for a long time he lived in St. Joe which is wherre I am from. I just recently found out Todd was Em's uncle which I never knew. Todd was in prison until a few years ago for killing his brother in law in ALdi's parking lot. Todd was really cool and regardless whether Em got along with his uncle it is still a relative and it hurts. This goes out to Em. I am sorry about Todd I knew him most of my life and I loved him too. He made some bad choices and his memory shouldn't be tarnished by them. RIP Todd Nelson.
              Melissa Stewart

              ps I know that it is strange that I say I have known him most of my life and never knew that he was Em's uncle but we lost touch a few years back because I moved and I guess it never came up. I knew Eminem as a kid but never put it together he was the kid I knew. He was a big BRAT at the time.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by stewdill
                It was the same uncle who made the Dvd. I knew Todd. My mom dated his cousin for a long time he lived in St. Joe which is wherre I am from. I just recently found out Todd was Em's uncle which I never knew. Todd was in prison until a few years ago for killing his brother in law in ALdi's parking lot. Todd was really cool and regardless whether Em got along with his uncle it is still a relative and it hurts. This goes out to Em. I am sorry about Todd I knew him most of my life and I loved him too. He made some bad choices and his memory shouldn't be tarnished by them. RIP Todd Nelson.
                Melissa Stewart

                ps I know that it is strange that I say I have known him most of my life and never knew that he was Em's uncle but we lost touch a few years back because I moved and I guess it never came up. I knew Eminem as a kid but never put it together he was the kid I knew. He was a big BRAT at the time.

                YEa whatever bro
                Now, my oral demonstration be like clitoral stimulation
                to the female gender, ain't nothin better
                Let me know when it's wet enough to enter

                Comment


                • #9
                  Your response about knowing Eminem reminded me of the Song Mashall Mathers from the Marshall Mathers LP.

                  The part where he says

                  "Family fightin and fussin over who wants to invite me to supper
                  All the sudden, I got 90 some cousins (hey itís me!)
                  A half-brother and sister who never seen me
                  Or even bothered to call me until they saw me on tv"

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Social
                    Your response about knowing Eminem reminded me of the Song Mashall Mathers from the Marshall Mathers LP.

                    The part where he says

                    "Family fightin and fussin over who wants to invite me to supper
                    All the sudden, I got 90 some cousins (hey itís me!)
                    A half-brother and sister who never seen me
                    Or even bothered to call me until they saw me on tv"
                    ^
                    lol... Same thing I was thinkin

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Wow whatever. And I am not a bro I am a girl. I don't have to prove anything to anyone about anything. I was just sharing information not bragging to tell you the truth most people that grew up in St. Joe knew him in some way. I don't even remeber him that well just that he was a brat. His mom use to leave him in the car if he fell asleep cuz she didn't want to wake him because he was so bad. It is pretty bad when people come on here to share info that others are so jealous that they have to be mean.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Social
                        ok, wasn't he the one that made that dvd that shows behind the mask footage, stuff like his old house and how his mom was real good to him and how he basicly "sucks".

                        I'm not sure but their relationship doesn't sound very friendly so why would he be devestated
                        thats what i was thinkin wen i i first read about this
                        on that dvd, it seemed that they didn't have much of a r'ship at all.
                        seemed like Todd Nelson was just wantin some spotlight for how he was related to Em...

                        who knows though.

                        sad to hear anyway.
                        ... it's no surprise, that I got lost in your brown eyes ...

                        Comment

                        Post ad widget 300x250

                        Collapse

                        LATEST POSTS

                        Collapse

                        Topics Statistics Last Post
                        Started by Deborahlanker, Today, 05:23 AM
                        0 responses
                        1 view
                        0 likes
                        Last Post Deborahlanker  
                        Started by Bynarden, Yesterday, 11:44 AM
                        1 response
                        3 views
                        0 likes
                        Last Post BrookeDavis  
                        Started by Deborahlanker, Today, 04:52 AM
                        0 responses
                        1 view
                        0 likes
                        Last Post Deborahlanker  
                        Started by Deborahlanker, 08-25-2020, 11:22 PM
                        1 response
                        4 views
                        0 likes
                        Last Post Rapsodia  
                        Started by Heridan, Today, 02:39 AM
                        2 responses
                        5 views
                        0 likes
                        Last Post Rapsodia  
                        Started by Deborahlanker, Today, 03:54 AM
                        0 responses
                        2 views
                        0 likes
                        Last Post Deborahlanker  
                        Started by One_Mic_xxx, 12-27-2018, 05:39 PM
                        13 responses
                        25 views
                        0 likes
                        Last Post Rapsodia  
                        Started by Deborahlanker, 09-22-2020, 02:43 AM
                        1 response
                        5 views
                        0 likes
                        Last Post Rapsodia  
                        Started by wahoge, Today, 02:50 AM
                        0 responses
                        2 views
                        0 likes
                        Last Post wahoge
                        by wahoge
                         
                        Started by burningketo, Today, 01:07 AM
                        0 responses
                        1 view
                        0 likes
                        Last Post burningketo  
                        Working...
                        X