Eminem takes bribes to make mosh

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eminem takes bribes to make mosh

Eminem has sold out with this album. Democrat, George Soros has paid Eminem millions of dollars to make up total and complete lies about our president on 'Mosh'. Almost everyone I've talked to that used to like eminem no longer does. Eminem has forgotten his German and American heritage and has become a 50 Cent-pandering liberal. I think this just about sums it up.

D12 world was total crap and not a single good track. Encore may be slightly better, but it is doubtful. The album is a result of bribery on Eminem's part. Eminem has been around for too long to "fall off" but he has indeed sold out.

Lastly, I am appauled that eminem would say in "One Last Time" AKA 'Encore' "All my people on the left... All my people on the right swing one last time" after blatantly attacking George Bush. No one with half a mind would listen to him after he said that.

50 Cent is clearly suffering from mental retardation and I know some doctors that can help him.
    "The j e w is known to remove organs and sacrifice teens in their religious ceremonies" - Volklscher Beobachter

Let's All Cry....
    Originally posted by IloveEminem6969
    groupie? ..how am i a groupie?
    - Hahahaha, Classic!

Comment

I only post when it's important. i only have 257 posts counting this one over the course of nearly 2 years. If you average more than 1.6 posts per day, don't bother responding to this.
      "The j e w is known to remove organs and sacrifice teens in their religious ceremonies" - Volklscher Beobachter

Comment

what the fuck?????? OLSEN MOTHERFUCKING TWINS???? YPU HAVE NO BUSINESS HERE YOU ANAREXIC BITCH!

Comment

stfu stan.......Dem. George Soros paid him to make mosh?? lmao please...national inquirer??? or do you work for the source??? bush??? benzino thats not you is it???

Comment

WTF... Eminem is AWESOME!!!!!!! I don't know wut yall are talkin bout
            JeJe Valentine

Comment

Originally posted by EMINEMSHOW
              I only post when it's important. i only have 257 posts counting this one over the course of nearly 2 years. If you average more than 1.6 posts per day, don't bother responding to this.

damn that fuckin sad....u posted that much u have to much damn time on ur hands

Comment

Eminem has sold out with this album. Democrat, George Soros has paid Eminem millions of dollars to make up total and complete lies about our president on 'Mosh'. Almost everyone I've talked to that used to like eminem no longer does. Eminem has forgotten his German and American heritage and has become a 50 Cent-pandering liberal. I think this just about sums it up.

D12 world was total crap and not a single good track. Encore may be slightly better, but it is doubtful. The album is a result of bribery on Eminem's part. Eminem has been around for too long to "fall off" but he has indeed sold out.

Lastly, I am appauled that eminem would say in "One Last Time" AKA 'Encore' "All my people on the left... All my people on the right swing one last time" after blatantly attacking George Bush. No one with half a mind would listen to him after he said that.

50 Cent is clearly suffering from mental retardation and I know some doctors that can help him.
                Why even bother bashing Eminem under a screenname that has "EMINEM" in it?

Comment

Originally posted by KillahKonceptZ
                  stfu stan.......Dem. George Soros paid him to make mosh?? lmao please...national inquirer??? or do you work for the source??? bush??? benzino thats not you is it???
                  Stan .. wur u gettin all this shiet frum, i dun believe it 2:-$2black
                  I gotta hundred gunz a hundred clips nigguh im frum new york, new york.
                  I gotta hundred wayz to make a homie spit yess im frum new york.

Comment

yo eminemshow what part of PA are you from?

and i dont agree with your views
                    Originally Posted by FaB514
                    You have to preserve the color of your skin or else everyone will be brown
                    Eminem started sucking ass after 8 Mile. He can't rap worth shit now.

fabbeddockamam

Comment

Lies about Bush?
                      Face it, your president is a fool.
                      Open your fucking eyes, and stop listening to your mother.
                      "Say what you will about the sweet miracle of unquestioning faith, I consider a capacity for it terrifying and absolutely vile."
                      - Kurt Vonnegut

Comment

^word. lmao im tellin all these bush supporters to stop listening to their parents. truth is, we're smarter than adults give us credit for. they think us 'kids' (as they label us even tho most of us are 14-16) are stupid.
                        Originally Posted by FaB514
                        You have to preserve the color of your skin or else everyone will be brown
                        Eminem started sucking ass after 8 Mile. He can't rap worth shit now.

fabbeddockamam

Comment

almost every musician that has expressed their political views like this have been lashed out against, it ruins them, bruce springsteen did it at a concert in nj where he's from, and got booed off stage, it's almost like career suicide to do it, he should have never gotten into it
                          NEW YORK YANKEES

Originally posted by Swizz
                          sigged

Comment

Eminem has forgotten his German and American heritage.
                            Fuck eminem for forgeting his german heritage , did he ever embrass it publicly?
                            If I can kick drugs, I can deliver a baby

Charlie RIP
                            LOST

Comment

Bwahaha, notice how all the good musicians are anti-Bush. The only ones performing at the Republican National Convention were some crappy country singers.

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by stevenruiz, Today, 04:07 AM
                              0 responses
                              1 view
                              0 likes
                              Last Post stevenruiz  
                              Started by Deborahlanker, Today, 02:51 AM