"Mosh" video... too damn political!! Thanx Em, but no thanx man

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Mosh" video... too damn political!! Thanx Em, but no thanx man

People, I definately thought the graffix in the Mosh video were dope. I really like his rage coming out like that, but I gotta disagree with what he's sayin for only like the second time in his career. I can definately appreciate his message towards the end tellin people to get off their lazy asses and vote, I just disagree with who he's tellin people to vote for.

Listen, we've only got 2 choices for president, that's it. I wish there were more, but there just ain't. Problem is NEITHER men are right for the job, it's just a matter of which one will do better. KERRY is NOT the right choice people, so that only leaves me with one choice, and I'm talkin it!

I've been stationed in Baghdad for over 10 fuckin months now, but me and almost every comrad I've got over here agree, we're terrified of the thought that Kerry might be our next Commander in Chief!

I'll trust my life in the hands of a "hillbilly" as some like to call Bush, long before I trust my life in the hands of an incompetant, finger pointin Momma's Boy like Kerry.

Next time you see that man on TV, you look him in the eyes, I mean REALLY look this guy in the eyes and see if you can't see through all that bullshit he's been feedin you guys. Damnit people, please, DO NOT leave the lives of me and my fellow troops in the hands of Kerry. You'll forever pay for that decision with the lives of many, many more young soldiers...
    Rob Schneider is one funny SOB! Here's a quote "Yeah, I think I've met half of the Auzzy troops here in Iraq, 5 of them" LMAO!

You might be right about Kerry is not the right person to vote on, but I definately think what Em says is true, and Bush is not the rigt person to vote on either.

No matter what happens, and who wins, it will be bad.... Too bad...

I think 'MOSH' is one of the best and most honest songs I've heard for a long time, and I think that the lyrics are true... so true, that it actually scares me... 'Cause no one has really done anything about it, and Bush might win! It's time to take some action... Kerry shouldn't win, but Bush shouldn't either... Kinda big dilemma...

S-Ential...
    Essential

Comment

True, true. However, fact remains man, you don't shift gears only half way thru rpm's man. You finish up on whatever gear your on to get full momentum, then you change gears. NEVER, in the history of America, has Commander in Chief switched hands MID-CONFLICT unless the President didn't have any terms left to serve.

Man, just imagine if you were Bush's replacement, there's no way you'ld be able to take all the shit that's dumped in your lap and just "go with it", yah know? Kerry is gonna try startin from "scratch" over here, it's just too damn late for that man.

This is a drawn out process here in Baghdad, Iraq. We can't just "come home" like Kerry and Em is sayin, if we do that right now man it'd be a fuckin political suicide. Not to mention all the locals here that truly love us for coming in and freein their asses, then we turn around and head home so they can get fuckin slaughtered for speakin up FOR us?

Dude, at that point you'll have MILLIONS of Iraqi's willing to fly a fuckin plane into every damn building we got back there in the states.

THE ULTIMATE QUESTION!:
      Is it worth risking a few more American lives today to ensure that THOUSANDS more of our fellow Americans don't DIE here in the future. Do you want your kids, GRANDKIDS to have to come back and finish what we started? NO, finish it now, no matter how long and drawn out it is, and get this shit ova wit. THEN come home, but not until then. I've spent 10 months over here already, got atleast 5 more to go but I still believe in what we're accomplishing over here because I see it with my own two eyes. TRUST ME, dude we can't leave, and we can't change Commander in Chief, NOT NOW, NOT YET!
      Rob Schneider is one funny SOB! Here's a quote "Yeah, I think I've met half of the Auzzy troops here in Iraq, 5 of them" LMAO!

Comment

there is something very important to realize about the switching of presidents in the middle of soemthing. a good analogy can show it best. most people say that you shouldnt change horses mid stream, but you should if one is underwater.

Comment

Hey bro, what the fuck is water man? I'm in the damn desert lol. I see your point but must disagree. You did have a very good point in your analogy that I'ld like to hit on. Which is larger, a horse, or an ass? I'm not gonna get off my horse that's BARELY underwater just to jump on an ass that's already 3 foot down and drownin. You gotta have faith in this plan that we're workin right now here in Iraq. Contrary to the media's perception and that of so many Americans that can't actually see what's goin on here with there OWN eyes, Bush's plan IS workin. Plus, Kerry doesn't even have a fuckin plan to speak of man. Wake up America! Kerry is a fool just sponging votes from hate for Bush. Please people, don't fall for these blind accusations!

As far as WMD's, have you seen this fuckin place man?!? I live here bro, I could walk 300 meters outside my fuckin trailer and bury ANYTHING, NOONE would ever fuckin find it. You know how easy it was before we got here to transport ANYTHING over borders? Syria, Saudi, Jordan?!? Saddam had fuckin months to get rid of ANY evidence that Bush was tellin the truth. And ALL of Bush's claims of WMD's were based on information GIVIN to him, it's not shit he just MADE UP man, come on. Wake up people, every fuckin election year this shit happens. The challenging party digs up a bunch of shit against who's currently serving, and people that are too lazy to look into it fuckin fall for the bullshit.

Honestly it doesn't surprise me that Em is speaking out against Bush. It's always been his style to rap against this sort of shit, whether what he raps is true OR NOT. Plus, it don't help the current vice presidents wife openly spoke out against him to congress, STUPID BIOTCH... I saw this shit storm comin, I truly did.

Comment

I'm a republican, and I'm sick and tired of you freaks saying that's I'ma republican because my mom told me to. That's just not true. In fact my mom is one of your own. MOSH is full of lies about bush, and as much as I used to like eminem, I cannot have it both ways and enjoy music that lies about the man that will lead our country through World War III. World War III began on September 11th, 2001. Over 3000 men, women, and children were killed when we were ATTACKED. If you think hijacking airplanes and crashing them into our skyscrapers is an act of PEACE, then you need a MENTAL EVALUATION. The war was started by Osama Bin Laden, AND his likes. Terrorism must be stopped at it's root cause: THE PEOPLE WHO DARE TO ATTACK US.
            "The j e w is known to remove organs and sacrifice teens in their religious ceremonies" - Volklscher Beobachter

Comment

Originally posted by EMINEMSHOW
              I'm a republican, and I'm sick and tired of you freaks saying that's I'ma republican because my mom told me to. That's just not true. In fact my mom is one of your own. MOSH is full of lies about bush, and as much as I used to like eminem, I cannot have it both ways and enjoy music that lies about the man that will lead our country through World War III. World War III began on September 11th, 2001. Over 3000 men, women, and children were killed when we were ATTACKED. If you think hijacking airplanes and crashing them into our skyscrapers is an act of PEACE, then you need a MENTAL EVALUATION. The war was started by Osama Bin Laden, AND his likes. Terrorism must be stopped at it's root cause: THE PEOPLE WHO DARE TO ATTACK US.
              If we want terrorism to be stopped then that's why we need another president. Bush is not doing a good job. That's why Em made this song; to point out that Bush is not right for America.
              Last edited by sugasuga; 10-29-2004, 01:10 PM.
              (W) (W) R.I.P. BIG PROOF...MUAHZ(W) (W)

Comment

Ok, I believe that people have opinoins; some may differ, others may coincide. But bro "KansanKersin" I ask you this question straight up. Did you choose to go to war out of patriotism to your country and in its service? Or did you choose to go fight out of faith in the president and his claims? Well, listen man, I know many brothers who went to war, some who came back and some who haven't, and I tell you "this whole war is a mess". I believe in our troops and I support them and I do not question their patriotism. I know and I truly believe that "Patriotism" is what led you to make that decision and I praise your patriotism. I and many others believe that Bush hasn't made wise decisions for the sake of our country. He had the chance to do so but hasn't. If we disregard the war issue for a sec and just look around us at "home". What has this president done that would make our lives more secure? He has refused to give us "Americans" the opportunity to receive drugs from Canada which would've cut the prices in half, he has ignored the environment that surrounds us; the air we breathe and the water we drink. On top of that he let the chance of capturing that bitch Bin Laden go away, giving him two months to hide, what the fuck is that? WHO the fucks are WE after? Or WHAT the fuck is HE after?
                Look "KansanKresin" I do consider you a homie you are serving my home "America" and I do praise your efforts, but I ask you this brother, doesn't your heart and the hearts of our gracious soldiers long for their home "America"? I doubt it doesn't. That is why I and many other Americans want you (all soldiers) to come home safe and soon. I want to make sure that once this war is over we have the right man on our side, and I tell you this "George Bush is NOT that man". I realize that you "KansanKresin" believe that yourself, you even said it, quote: "we can't change Commander in Chief, NOT NOW, NOT YET" so this implies that you only want him for this war, right? And that you believe that only he can manage this war, right? And that you do agree his removal, but not at the time, right? Well I want to remind you that this man "Bush" had never fought in a so-called War, yet he wants to lead one, and claims it is the right one for the sake of our country. John Kerry said, quote: "Yuo must choose your battles wisely". He refused the advice of some of the smartest men -when it comes to war and managing your sources in that particular war. John Kerry has that knowledge, and he is experienced about war and many other things, and if it is managing the war that scares you, well, trust me on this, John Kerry is the man for it. Thank you and be safe bro.
                Last edited by ShylocK; 10-29-2004, 12:58 PM. Reason: change lead to led

Comment

I truly appreciate everything you just said man, I do. And I also appreciate your method of making your point. Very well put. And no, I don't think that now is the time for our presidency to change. I have 0 faith in Kerry as a leader, I've tried too. It's like a girlfriend that cheats man, you'll never be able to fully trust her again. I don't exactly question Kerry's prior military service, but everytime I try to view him as our President, all I can picture is his protests after his return home from Vietnam. Calling his previous "blood brothers" baby killers and rapists. Man, I can't have a traiter as a leader I'm sorry. I'll never be able to respect that man after what he stood for then, because to me, he'll forever be a "cheating girlfriend".

Comment

Well, KansanKresin.. You made a point I haven't really considered before.. The changing of leaders during a war. I've never been a fan of any of president bush's actions, but in a way I've gotta agree with you. Kerry's prob gonna have alot of problems as president considering the war IF he gets allected, and Bush might be the man to finish what he started.

This doesn't mean I would like to see Bush as president for the next four years, but the war changes everything..
                    Yeah.. That's me in the avy..

Comment

Originally posted by Elkei
                      Well, KansanKresin.. You made a point I haven't really considered before.. The changing of leaders during a war. I've never been a fan of any of president bush's actions, but in a way I've gotta agree with you. Kerry's prob gonna have alot of problems as president considering the war IF he gets allected, and Bush might be the man to finish what he started.

This doesn't mean I would like to see Bush as president for the next four years, but the war changes everything..
                      True that bro... Like I said earlier man, I'm not completely comfortable with Bush in office for 4 more years. However, also like you said, this war changes everything and I have a 0 comfort level with the Kerry campaign. Bush has just had a shit ton of mistakes thrown in his face, a "wake up call" persay on things that he MUST fix if he's reelected. No one wants to be labled as "the worst president ever", however I seriously doubt that he can touch Clinton's failures..

Comment

I'm not gonna be quite as nice as KansenKrisin was. I am also a Marine that fought in both places, same war. I was an eminem fan up until 2 days ago when i watched this mosh video. (9 months in Afghanistan, 14 in Iraq in case you were wondering) (no we weren't diverted to Iraq, we were replaced in afghanistan by a U.S. Army unit) It made me sick to my stomach. I was dissappointed more than anything. Usually he was telling me a story about something i had no idea about. So i like the music and took the words as artistic expression. But now he's telling a bull$hit story about something i know large amount about. I've been in the Marine Corps since i graduated in 1994. I'm not gonna sit here and argue about the facts of why we went to war. It would be a waste of my time because you think bush is a liar and NOTHING would change that. But I'll tell you this: I thank god everyday that the administration was wrong about weapons of mass destruction. But if you think that not having them was a bad thing, and waiting for him to get them before we invade is a good thing, then kerry is your man. By the time line Kansen has described, he missed the initial invasion. He is no less a hero. his part is just as, if not more important than ours. Probably alot harder. By the way Kansen, keep up the great work. we back home are praying for you and the boys and girls with you. Come home safe. If you Krensen are a reservist, i could see where you would be a little pissed. but to the rest of you ,Here's the facts: The U.S. Military overwelmingly support the Pres. 80%. Kensen is obviously in the 20% catagory. which is fine with me. He is no less a hero. You see just because there is a 20% , doesn't mean they support kerry. If kerry is elected, EVERY SINGLE MARINE below the 10 year mark in my unit will get out first chance. And alot above that mark will. I'm sure that is military wide. So then who is going to fight kerry's version of the war on terror? The way i see it, there is your draft explanation. Bush doen't need one. Kerry might. But then again, if kerry gets eleted, maybe this huge "army" of eco-terrorists or whatever the hell that is supposed to be that's got eminems back in this "mosh" video (which besides the message being fecal matter is very cool) , when they are done taking over the world or government or whatever they are trying to do, will go kill these terrorists. and then they'll go fight the guys who really got wmd's. But a piece of advice Marshall............paintball guns won't work on these guys like it did the Insane Clown Posse. And they really don't care how well you can "MC Battle" This is real battle. These guys want to kill you. So when you go , go strong. They really don't care how crazy you sound on your records. So in case Kerry wins tuesday and i don't get to talk with you again, i personally want to thank,in advance, ashton kutcher, ben affleck, micheal moore, alec baldwin, linda ronnstadt, the dixie chicks,and eminem and his bad a$$ "MOSH ARMY" in going over seas, and fighting the war on terrorism for us. because we won't be under Kerry. THANKS EM!!! we'll be praying for you just like you are us i'm sure.

Comment

Originally posted by sugasuga
                          If we want terrorism to be stopped then that's why we need another president. Bush is not doing a good job. That's why Em made this song; to point out that Bush is not right for America.
                          I agree.
                          JeJe Valentine

Comment

Marine at War, thank you for your service as well as your support. Great to hear that you made it home safely, and I pray to do the same. I agree with everything you put out there, except for the fact that I AM pro Bush. That is why I started this thread. All I was saying is that I know Bush will make mistakes, and that he has already. HOWEVER, so has EVERY president in history. I'm just CERTAIN that Kerry is going to fuck this country, it's civilians, and it's military. I dread the thought of Kerry or "Em's 'MOSH' army" taking over this war on terrorism. I'm so releaved that I was able to lead atleast one american here to the light, welcome back from the "dark side" elkei lol.

Comment

Originally posted by MarineAtWar
                              I'm not gonna be quite as nice as KansenKrisin was. I am also a Marine that fought in both places, same war. I was an eminem fan up until 2 days ago when i watched this mosh video. (9 months in Afghanistan, 14 in Iraq in case you were wondering) (no we weren't diverted to Iraq, we were replaced in afghanistan by a U.S. Army unit) It made me sick to my stomach. I was dissappointed more than anything. Usually he was telling me a story about something i had no idea about. So i like the music and took the words as artistic expression.

But now he's telling a bull$hit story about something i know large amount about. I've been in the Marine Corps since i graduated in 1994. I'm not gonna sit here and argue about the facts of why we went to war. It would be a waste of my time because you think bush is a liar and NOTHING would change that. But I'll tell you this: I thank god everyday that the administration was wrong about weapons of mass destruction. But if you think that not having them was a bad thing, and waiting for him to get them before we invade is a good thing, then kerry is your man. By the time line Kansen has described, he missed the initial invasion.

He is no less a hero. his part is just as, if not more important than ours. Probably alot harder. By the way Kansen, keep up the great work. we back home are praying for you and the boys and girls with you. Come home safe. If you Krensen are a reservist, i could see where you would be a little pissed. but to the rest of you ,Here's the facts: The U.S. Military overwelmingly support the Pres. 80%. Kensen is obviously in the 20% catagory. which is fine with me. He is no less a hero. You see just because there is a 20% , doesn't mean they support kerry.

If kerry is elected, EVERY SINGLE MARINE below the 10 year mark in my unit will get out first chance. And alot above that mark will. I'm sure that is military wide. So then who is going to fight kerry's version of the war on terror? The way i see it, there is your draft explanation. Bush doen't need one. Kerry might. But then again, if kerry gets eleted, maybe this huge "army" of eco-terrorists or whatever the hell that is supposed to be that's got eminems back in this "mosh" video (which besides the message being fecal matter is very cool) , when they are done taking over the world or government or whatever they are trying to do, will go kill these terrorists.

and then they'll go fight the guys who really got wmd's. But a piece of advice Marshall............paintball guns won't work on these guys like it did the Insane Clown Posse. And they really don't care how well you can "MC Battle" This is real battle. These guys want to kill you. So when you go , go strong. They really don't care how crazy you sound on your records. So in case Kerry wins tuesday and i don't get to talk with you again, i personally want to thank,in advance, ashton kutcher, ben affleck, micheal moore, alec baldwin, linda ronnstadt, the dixie chicks,and eminem and his bad a$$ "MOSH ARMY" in going over seas, and fighting the war on terrorism for us. because we won't be under Kerry. THANKS EM!!! we'll be praying for you just like you are us i'm sure.
                              =======================================
                              it would really be nice if you people would space your text out.
                              that shit is hard to read when its all bunched together. =P
                              DIE, INU-YASHA!!!!

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by dfhjhfjn, Yesterday, 10:36 PM
                              0 responses
                              1 view
                              0 likes
                              Last Post dfhjhfjn