EM and the beefs goin around?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EM and the beefs goin around?

i wonder if and when Em's gonna get in on the beefs. cause i know Fat ass Joe or even Kiss dont want that. but from what em said in that Gatman and Robin song, he should be steppin up pretty soon.

no he wont, Em said he quit with the beefs

but even if he did he sqaushs the beef everytime
    plus 50 cent can handle it too he got fan support plus.......fat joe,jadakis......please if they made a diss track a ametuer could destory'em
    Reppin the ~905~

Comment

Originally posted by Crewed
      no he wont, Em said he quit with the beefs

but even if he did he sqaushs the beef everytime
      plus 50 cent can handle it too he got fan support plus.......fat joe,jadakis......please if they made a diss track a ametuer could destory'em
      man you guys need to wipe off 50's semen from your fingers before you type and reveal your true dickriding selves

50 SUX!!!!!

HE HAS FAN SUPPORT BECAUSE THEIR ARE 1.1 MILLION NAIVE/GULLIBLE WHITE FANS THAT MAKEUP 80% OF HIP HOP CUSTOMERS. DAMN HE SELLS RECORDS CUZ HE APPEALS SUPERCOOL TO SUBURBAN GEEKS, NOT BECAUSE HE HAS TALENT. JADAKISS, FAT JOE, NAS, DOUBLE R, TERROR SQUAD CAN ALLL MURDER 50 ON WAX, IN A BATTLE, OR KNUCKLIN UP. IT DOESNT TAKE MUCH SENSE TO REALIZE THAT...

WWW.LIFEAFTERTHEOILCRASH.NET

WWW.LIFEAFTERTHEOILCRASH.NET WWW.LIFEAFTERTHEOILCRASH.NET

Comment

I remember fat joe when he was suckin back hotdogs like a queer

80% of hip hop customers?.......thats funny last time I checked all my black friends bought hip hop CD's....

Im white..what you tryin to say about dick riding? 50 cent at one time owned the underground like eminem did with mixtapes if fat joe went underground they'd bury him
        Reppin the ~905~

Comment

Originally posted by Crewed
          I remember fat joe when he was suckin back hotdogs like a queer

80% of hip hop customers?.......thats funny last time I checked all my black friends bought hip hop CD's....

Im white..what you tryin to say about dick riding? 50 cent at one time owned the underground like eminem did with mixtapes if fat joe went underground they'd bury him

i remember when 50 got popped 9 times and got dropped from his label...

and yes asshole, you are part of that 80% of hip hop customers WHO ARE WHITE. and lets be honest a large portion of them only follow suit to what they think is cool. and from the looks of things, you are one of those naive/gullible suburban kids who thinks 50 is SUPA GANGSTA and you bought his trashy ass cd because you're just another pawn in 50's marketplace....

and yea, 50 did own the underground BUT NOT LIKE EMINEM. eminem to me is a true emcee at heart meaning he came up through the battle circuit and EARNED his respect and cred by ACTUALLY HAVING TALENT. 50 on the other hand was just a weak ass rapper who had a story because he survivied 9 flesh wounds. we heard his story on Get Rich or Die Tryin, now all he has left is to do is soak up all the money he's made thru the hype and venture off into other things. only until you naive/gullible suburban teeny boppers realize that his shit isnt worth buying, he's gonna keep making his wack ass music and sell it...

and as far as fat joe, leave him aside. i think he has way more talent than 50 and has already chewed into his asshole. i really dont understand why you think 50 could destroy Jadakiss tho. i mean FOR YOU TO EVEN THINK THAT already lets me know that you got some kind of metal plate in your head where you listen to 50's or Shade 45's sirius radio channel 24-7, so its not even worth tryin argue with you on that point....

Comment

and you're real lame trying to give me 'bad rep' points like that actually dictates my opinion, my life, or my pussy rate...

Comment

yes thats funny call me a asshole........I didnt give you bad rep points....dumb fuck that means people dont like you
              its people like you that open your mouth and run it like a fucking ass that has a case of diahiea

have a nice day ass face
              Reppin the ~905~

Comment

hey listen, i'm not sayin either one of you is wrong but... 50 is not that bad, i'm not sayin he's the greatist but he's alright. and also i'm white and i havn't boughten his new album yet. and i rap, i've got an album out and i've sold over 500 copies and it just came out last week. alright and also fat joe and jada kiss are sick. i don't know if they'd beat 50 in a battle i think they'd be really close. but i also think that 50 is bein dumb startin all this shit wit all these people.
                BIG K

South Side Denver

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page...?bandID=605122

Comment

"fat joe,jadakis......please if they made a diss track a ametuer could destory'em"

Tell me he didn't say that. Kiss will *and did* KILL 50. Fat Joe mopped him up too. That statement right there says you know jack shit n fuck about anything hiphop. The ONLY way 50 stands a chance is if Em ghost writes something for him and I don't see that happening.

Man I'm the biggest Eminem fan there is but this little section of the forum must be for teenybopper groupies and shit.. doesn't anyone in here really appreciate skill over top 40 radio anymore? Fan support from a bunch of 15 years olds tryin to be something they are not doesn't win battles or beefs.. Sorry to burst your bubble.
                  Originally posted by Dirty F
                  99% of the time I'm as clueless as everyone else.

Comment

Honestly i'm damn confused! in `Like Toy Soldiers` he said he's done with the beef and stuff. Now in `Gatman and Robin` he's all with 50's beef. wtf?
                    say my name.
                    && i won't answer.

Comment

Crewed, man i know you gave me that bad rep point...what? am i supposed to be offended?
                      this is exactly what you wrote...

"now you have a bad rep point asshole..."

whoa! thats a big arrow in my heart...sorry man, pleez can we have a truce...?

and what the hell is "diahiea"?

i actually use to think that canadiens had sense...

Comment

its not that I dont like you nightcrawler....I dont have respect for you and since you point the finger at me I gave you a bad rep point

I made a typo....my bad
                        Reppin the ~905~

Comment

in like toy soldiers he said that he has closed with the beefs...will be like this! ^_^
                          같.:When you feel you have:.같
                          같.:had it up to here.:같
                          같.:cause you mad:.같
                          같.:enough to scream:.같
                          같.:but you sad:.같
                          같.:enough to tear:.같 같.:That's rock bottom:.같

Comment

Originally posted by midwestwitch
                            "fat joe,jadakis......please if they made a diss track a ametuer could destory'em"

Tell me he didn't say that. Kiss will *and did* KILL 50. Fat Joe mopped him up too. That statement right there says you know jack shit n fuck about anything hiphop. The ONLY way 50 stands a chance is if Em ghost writes something for him and I don't see that happening.

Man I'm the biggest Eminem fan there is but this little section of the forum must be for teenybopper groupies and shit.. doesn't anyone in here really appreciate skill over top 40 radio anymore? Fan support from a bunch of 15 years olds tryin to be something they are not doesn't win battles or beefs.. Sorry to burst your bubble.
                            Agree. I HATE these 50 dickriders who say that he'll murk just about any rapper in the industry... I bet even Ja could murder 50 now
                            Originally posted by On The Shelf
                            rofls you dont wanna get caught in one of them row by shootings lol
                            LMFAO
                            BRING THE TROOPS HOME!!!

Comment

Hey Night Crawler man, I was with you in the thread about Encore sucking ass but dude, u got it twisted here. 50 is the shit. How r u gonna tell me that Power of the Dollar and Guess Who's Back weren't raw. Sure He's gotten cocky on his new shit but with an aboveground debut like Get Rich Or Die Tryin' - a classic hip hop record - how could he not get cocky? 50 has more talent than 90% of the rappers out there today. And yes I am white but I don't come from no suburbia. I'm straight outta Tower Grove, South St. Louis.
                              formerly shadyhustler

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by Gornawil, 04-13-2021, 12:58 AM
                              1 response
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Franok
                              by Franok