HIP HOP LIFESTYLE

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

EM IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Drama Setter!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DigiQ8
    replied
    not bad...but NOT amazing . and not EM is'nt back yet..i wanna hear his verse in proof album.

Leave a comment:

• eto'o9
    replied
    it aint wack either, his verse is like the "Bump Heads" type ryhme style.

Leave a comment:

• greggmb16
    replied
    Originally posted by myriad
    uhh, that is no way near eminem being "back". its not a touch on sslp or mmlp, its just as shit as anything else he's put out recently.

I know i went way overboard with all of the exclamation marks but you need to shut the hell up. Em will never go back to the MMLP or SSLP and I personally wishe he would go back to TES because that was his best album in my opinion. And with this verse it looks like he is heading in the right direction with it. And this is way better then that shit he has put out recently. The last 3 songs he has done (this verse,hip hop, and detroit city) are promising because in one(detroit city) he has an amazing flow as usual of late and good energy (something that has been missing from his music), in another ( this verse) he has an amazing flow and seems to not give a shit about ofending people again, and in hip hop he tells a great story and has very good multis,an amazing flow.

So it looks to me like Em will be back sooner than later.

Leave a comment:

• myriad
    replied
    uhh, that is no way near eminem being "back". its not a touch on sslp or mmlp, its just as shit as anything else he's put out recently.

Leave a comment:

• *Jessica*
    replied
    o0oo0o! I am excited! Thanks for letting us know!

Leave a comment:

• Helmz
    replied
    I wanna hear it

Leave a comment:

• crackheard420
    replied
    true that......wuts up with ppl gone mad with this eminem verse it aint even a whole song and ppl make like 10 threads on it

Leave a comment:

• dErTy kEvin
    replied
    Alright so who wants to bet with me

I got $10 this guy never listened to SSLP (except for Hi My Name Is..), anybody in on the bet?

lol hate to break it to you but this is not the old eminem, saying "you" every other line is not great rhyming skills

The old eminem is all about multis, crazy concepts, and punchlines, something that this verse did not have.

Leave a comment:

• showgirl
    replied
    well. if he had released that back when MMLP was out, nobody would've called that totally amazing. its just good compared to the latest shit.

Leave a comment:

• SexyFeminem13
    replied
    lolz that cool... i need to hear the whole song to see if i am feelin it cos that bad quality just messed it up 4 me..

Leave a comment:

• Madman
    replied
    It's not confirmed Drama Setter verse...

He has a 'Freestyle' on a mixtape soon... (info in news forum...) It may be that...

Leave a comment:

• Mr.X
    replied

Tell me One "HOLY SHIT, AMAZING" Line from that 20 secound verse...

Leave a comment:

• chris84
    replied
    the quality is horrible...any one have a better quality?

Leave a comment:

• aerichk
    replied
    You'd think if it was Drama Setter it would mention something about Tony Yayo because I mean... it's for his album and all...

Leave a comment:

• Juke Boxx Jo
    replied
    I heard that snippet. I duno it just doesn't seem like its a colab. Maybe its the crappy quality thats distracting me. But i think its just a mixtape song or freestyle i dunno. I just don't think its from Drama Settler. It could be tho, we will soon find out.

Leave a comment:

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
Started by Bynarden, Today, 10:57 AM
0 responses
1 view
0 likes
Last Post Bynarden  
Started by jerrystom864, Today, 07:29 AM