HIP HOP LIFESTYLE

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The only thing that could get Eminem back on top...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The only thing that could get Eminem back on top...

With a few exceptions like "Lose Yourself," most of Eminem's career shows that the more he progresses socially, the more he regresses artistically. Contrary to what the politically correct media wants him to be, his biggest talent is not making records to inspire people, it's making records that have the aesthetic of a video game from hell. Records like "Mockingbird" pale in comparison to ones like "Kill You." He just isn't inspired the same way. A lot of people think drugs would get him back into what he does best but I don't think so. Drugs bring out creativity, but can't bring it out if there's no inspiration to begin with. What he needs to return to that kind of stuff is the same thing that got Dre back into gangsta rap, that is a woman. Honestly I think Dre and a lot of his entourage is telling him "you need to stop this bullshit and go back to the crazy shit" but it's going in one ear and out the other, but if he had a female he trusted who told him that he'd listen. Women made Slim Shady, and only a woman can bring him back. And until he finds one like that, his career is fucked.
    "The world is changing and there are new opportunities for those who are ready to join forces with those who are stronger and more experienced" -Lucky Luciano (1897-1962)

yes he needs ME, otherwise u talk so much shit!!!!! hell who says he needs to be at the top all the time?? He IS the TOP always anyway
    *E.S.A.F.Babe*

success is my only muthafuckin option failures not

Comment

yeh bro he needs to fuck all that joking n fucking around in his music, his next album could be a review about where he's come from and where he is now (from his underground days to now) and just tracks that'll inspire people n lyricists to not give up on their dreams, using his classic lyrical artillery. he still has it in him to make a classic album, he's just gotta get serious.
      Banned - RapBasement Staff

Comment

Eminem is shit.
        hell naw!

Comment

Yeah man, I hope this encore shit is gonna stop
          Life's a B*tch

Comment

an album that is anything like his first 3

Comment

yeah - encore is fucked up album
              /Its never to far to be a star/

Comment

slim shady lp...n....the eminem show...were da best
                i really liked em
                [қ.я..z.ї.f.ϊ.ε.đ]---[κ.я..z.ў][т.о.м.ъ.о.ұ]
                Props to makeubleed fah my crazy avy

www.applyimage.co.uk/forum

Comment

he needs 2 stop makin songs like big weenie and just lose it and get serious again
                  -GiNa :]

Comment

yeah i willa gree that he needs to get more serious.. but this is jus the way eminem is.. he talked about all shit that he has been threw already.. and i do agree that it is fucked up the dum ass ppl want to see him on drugs again just to make a good albem.. he does make good albems.. they jus different... n that is what makes him so great.. is individuality.. u kno? eminem has put a lot on the line to give us good shit.. is family is sewing him n shit for stuff that he is saying on records to give us somethingt o relate to.. i think eminem has given quite enouph.. n i appreciate him for that.. n i guess only ppl that really truly love hip hop and the cultral could understand that.. cuz small minded ppl seem to be so fucked up n thur head.. i jus cant get over that some ppl would want him to fuck up his life again that he has tried to get bak together jus to make a hot hit.. every track he makes u jus should listen to it.. dam man jus listen.. stop expecting so much shit from him.! dam in that shit came out the mouth of a person that seems to truly respect em and hip hop all together!!

Cause I am, whatever you say I am
                    If I wasn't, then why would I say I am?
                    In the paper, the news everyday I am
                    I don't know it's just the way I am
                    (U)

Comment

Originally posted by E.S.A.F.Babe
                      yes he needs ME, otherwise u talk so much shit!!!!! hell who says he needs to be at the top all the time?? He IS the TOP always anyway

anyways. I agree with your theory. I do believe he needs to find his passion again. Whether it be in women or drugs or whatever. I do hope he doesn't go back to drugs. Cuz yeah Slim Shady kicked so much ass. But he is so different now. It would be a dumb move to try to go back and capture that. He needs to move on and find out where he is now. Create something new and inventive. He has the talent to do it. I believe after he takes a long ass break he will come back and shock everyone. It might just be my wishful thinking cuz I like him but i still think he will.
                      "You wanna be the one in control
                      You wanna be the one who's alive
                      You wanna be the one who gets old
                      It's not a matter of luck - it's just a matter of time

Comment

the only way eminem is gonna go back to how he rapped would be if his daughter got taken from him, or he went flat broke and he had nothing again. Other than that, there is no inspiration for him anymore, he has everything he could ever want. He cant achieve anymore.

Id be happy if he did more things like the drama setter hook, or verses like welcome to detroit and emulate. If he rapped like that, that would be just fine with me
                        i have a belly full of white dog poop and you lay this shit on me?

Comment

Okay I know this sounds alittle crazy, but maybe alittle competition would bring his reputation up. His diss songs have some pretty powerful rhymes. Look at 2pac and Biggy; that was one of the greatest beefs in the history of hip hop. And it also happened between Jay-Z and Nas. And I don't mean small little unnecessary beefs like 50 Cent/ Fat Joe. Don't get me wrong, I don't WANT it to happen. I'm not saying it SHOULD happen, I'm just saying if it WOULD happen then his rapping would start to get better again, in my opinion.
                          Originally posted by Ill-Finite
                          i told this great whisperer to roll 2 da spot at the deadline, weed for money, he wanted big money but all i had was kid kash.......thats when he verbally assaulted me

Comment

He should get shot and live so he can rap about that. Then he'd fit in with the rest of todays rappers.
                            Steelers+Penguins+Panthers=Pittsburgh
                            HAIL TO PITT

Comment

Well I personally just think it was a lot of reasons for the general shittiness of Encore. I actually liked Mockingbird though tbh. I doubt he was planning it as a single when you think that it was like the 5th single or something lol. Mainly I'd say it was a lack of subject matter though.

He could use his exhaustion+medication dependancy as subject for a song (or two) if he bothers to make another album whenever. Then the uncle that's claiming he's fake.
                              There's that and the fam that are suing him and Mariah's lawsuit.

And we all know lawsuits make an angry Em and an angry Em is rockin..
                              Last edited by #326; 08-22-2005, 09:45 PM.
                              ..Friend of the People

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by Deborahlanker, Today, 08:42 AM
                              5 responses
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Demetriazinga  
                              Started by Smilert, 11-24-2020, 11:40 AM