HIP HOP LIFESTYLE

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vma Questions!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Vma Questions!

    i'm really sad eminem did not win a moonman 2nite... but 50 cent did an awesome job performing! did ne1 catch what he said @ the end? i no he was cussing out some1 but im not sure who it was b/c it was all bleeped out. and did ne1 notice mariah carey almost slipped @ the end of her performance when she was walking into the water... she splashed the cameras and almost fell! the VMAs were good but i really wanted to see eminem there... dose ne1 know when the VMAs were filmed because i thought it was b4 eminem was ill but in the pre-show 50 said, "em's alittle tired so he is going to relax and rest while i continue doing what i do..." so i guess not. can some1 fill me in plezzzz
    50's performance was the highlight 4me what did u guys like about the show?
    U REP ME = I REP U
    POST IN THREAD
    &
    LEAVE YOUR NAME

    * * * R.I.P PROOF * * *

  • #2
    boo!

    Yayo performed too, and Kanye West, that's the only part I liked and watched.

    aka "Loyalty"

    Comment


    • #3
      50 was yelling at Fat Joe who had made a remark about G-unit earlier in the show. He had said, "I'd like to thank G-unit for all the police protection here tonight." basically meaning that g-unit needed police because they were scared. I couldn't believe he said that. I wish I knew what 50 said.

      Comment


      • #4
        can't win everytime.

        was eminem there? i didn't see it...and won't see it tonight on the repeats
        ... it's no surprise, that I got lost in your brown eyes ...

        Comment


        • #5
          ^ no Eminem wasnt there. I watched it last night ... Kanye did a nice performance! I love his stuff!
          FREEDOM IS JUST ANOTHER WORD FOR NOTHING LEFT TO LOSE !
          Janis Joplin

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by shadychic77
            50 was yelling at Fat Joe who had made a remark about G-unit earlier in the show. He had said, "I'd like to thank G-unit for all the police protection here tonight." basically meaning that g-unit needed police because they were scared. I couldn't believe he said that. I wish I knew what 50 said.
            thanks for clearing that up, I heard fat joe say something about G-Unit, I just wasn't paying attention so all I heard was him saying G-unit. I didn't see 50 say anything to joe either though.
            Steelers+Penguins+Panthers=Pittsburgh
            HAIL TO PITT

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by TIFFY6TEEN
              i'm really sad eminem did not win a moonman 2nite... but 50 cent did an awesome job performing! did ne1 catch what he said @ the end? i no he was cussing out some1 but im not sure who it was b/c it was all bleeped out. and did ne1 notice mariah carey almost slipped @ the end of her performance when she was walking into the water... she splashed the cameras and almost fell! the VMAs were good but i really wanted to see eminem there... dose ne1 know when the VMAs were filmed because i thought it was b4 eminem was ill but in the pre-show 50 said, "em's alittle tired so he is going to relax and rest while i continue doing what i do..." so i guess not. can some1 fill me in plezzzz
              50's performance was the highlight 4me what did u guys like about the show?
              50 cent was cussing Fat Joe ,I think it was filmed this week end I'm not sure tho.....

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by SneakySnufflez
                can't win everytime.

                was eminem there? i didn't see it...and won't see it tonight on the repeats
                you can watch the award show online now on mtv overdrive i think the address it www.mtv.com/overdrive

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by SneakySnufflez
                  can't win everytime.

                  was eminem there? i didn't see it...and won't see it tonight on the repeats
                  He's in rehab/hosptial. Doubt he will be anywhere for a while...
                  "You wanna be the one in control
                  You wanna be the one who's alive
                  You wanna be the one who gets old
                  It's not a matter of luck - it's just a matter of time

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    He said fuck fat joe...fuck jada and some other stuff they bleeped most of it....this *****s gonna get himself killed, I think hes tryin to be pac by startin all these beefs with everybody so it will make him look harder cuz right now nobodys feelin him frill cept lil girls and they moms and i think its funny how he tried to diss ja rule for tryin to be like pac when hes doin the same thing and plau he got on ja for makin love songs....21 questions??? sounds like a hypocrit

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Malaki
                      He said fuck fat joe...fuck jada and some other stuff they bleeped most of it....this *****s gonna get himself killed, I think hes tryin to be pac by startin all these beefs with everybody so it will make him look harder cuz right now nobodys feelin him frill cept lil girls and they moms and i think its funny how he tried to diss ja rule for tryin to be like pac when hes doin the same thing and plau he got on ja for makin love songs....21 questions??? sounds like a hypocrit
                      I agree with you that fif does start some shit with people, but fat fuck joe was the one who started it last night. what he did was uncalled for. it's like he's just trying to provoke fif to see what he'll do.

                      And just so you know.... the vmas were live. they were not recorded, but you can watch them again on mtv.com

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        what happened between them? was it b/c of the ja beef? i didn't think fat joe was important that anyone would give two shits what he'd say

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          i didnt see this. i want to!! thisa shit of 50 seems funny. i got the vid but i dont got codecs...lol

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by SneakySnufflez
                            can't win everytime.

                            was eminem there? i didn't see it...and won't see it tonight on the repeats
                            hes in the hospital how could he have been there.....
                            Life is short
                            so I live it how I want & tell you
                            sh!t you dont understand

                            revdaalkaholik=die
                            I AM A FEMALE
                            GO HEREMYSPACE.COM/HOPSIN & FACEBOOK.COM/HELLOHOPSIN
                            R.I.P BIG PROOF

                            1973-2006

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Kanye killed it. 50's performance was ok, but it just didnt have ne NRG.
                              LOL @ You

                              Comment

                              Post ad widget 300x250

                              Collapse

                              LATEST POSTS

                              Collapse

                              Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by granitemale, Today, 07:02 AM
                              0 responses
                              2 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post granitemale  
                              Started by granitemale, Today, 07:01 AM
                              0 responses
                              2 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post granitemale  
                              Started by effueltie, Today, 05:45 AM
                              0 responses
                              3 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post effueltie  
                              Started by effueltie, Today, 05:40 AM
                              0 responses
                              1 view
                              0 likes
                              Last Post effueltie  
                              Started by FrankCobalt, 10-25-2020, 10:07 AM
                              3 responses
                              14 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post jufurib
                              by jufurib
                               
                              Started by mkhuopgqwdmh, Today, 01:37 AM
                              0 responses
                              3 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post mkhuopgqwdmh  
                              Started by bvrutpart, Yesterday, 09:01 AM
                              0 responses
                              3 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post bvrutpart  
                              Started by Deborahlanker, 07-23-2020, 01:51 AM
                              5 responses
                              26 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post jufurib
                              by jufurib
                               
                              Started by nuker, Yesterday, 02:30 AM
                              0 responses
                              2 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post nuker
                              by nuker
                               
                              Started by nuker, Yesterday, 02:28 AM
                              0 responses
                              1 view
                              0 likes
                              Last Post nuker
                              by nuker
                               
                              Working...
                              X