HIP HOP LIFESTYLE

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lil wayne new cd, Feat EMINEM!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Lil wayne new cd, Feat EMINEM!

    Rumor is lil waynes next album witch i CANT WAIT FOR!! is commin out next month and the last track is gonna have Eminem on it the colabo of the century and im fuckin hyped cuz to me this is the 2 best lyricist in the game right now, I dont think anybody has the love for rap as much as wayne and Em do and for yall that arent from the south and aint heard lil waynes underground shit....dont judge him cuz this ***** is fuckin raw!!!

  • #2
    I have The Carter 2. There isn't an Em track.
    -One knows everything, when he realizes he knows nothing-
    ~Socrates~

    Comment


    • #3
      Lil Wayne said in an interview that he would try to get Em for his next album.

      Comment


      • #4
        good collab
        I'm cancerous, so when I diss you wouldn't wanna answer this
        If you responded back with a battle rap you wrote for Canibus

        Comment


        • #5
          can't wait to hear it
          Go To Sleep Bitch

          Comment


          • #6
            Eminem is not on The Carter 2. It leaked last week and no Eminem. If you believe this idiotic rumor, you will be disappointed~
            -One knows everything, when he realizes he knows nothing-
            ~Socrates~

            Comment


            • #7
              The Carter 2 did not leak, you fucks. You have the supposed advance.

              Lil Wayne is from the south. We'll probably hear the Pimplikeness/Leave Dat Boy Alone Em. I hope I'm wrong and he just rips it.
              Originally posted by SteWonYou
              sometimes you have to do what you have to do, and that might involve sucking dick
              Originally posted by Temerity
              understood that you don't fuck with Swizz
              Originally posted by Nianco
              Swizz...*Sighs*..I really hate you so much. I just want you to know that.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Swizz2007
                The Carter 2 did not leak, you fucks. You have the supposed advance.

                Lil Wayne is from the south. We'll probably hear the Pimplikeness/Leave Dat Boy Alone Em. I hope I'm wrong and he just rips it.
                Tha Carter 2 did not leak?

                Here is the track list.

                When the CD drops, revisit this thread. The songs will be identical~


                Shorty Bounce
                Get On It
                Do It
                Don't Trip
                Get it all Together
                Walk it Off (Interlude)
                Don't Want You to See Me Cry
                Gangsta Shit
                Young Money (Interlude)
                We Got That
                Please Say the Baby
                Grown Man Shit
                6 Minutes
                True Gangstas
                I Wont Budge (Outro)
                -One knows everything, when he realizes he knows nothing-
                ~Socrates~

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Malaki
                  Rumor is lil waynes next album witch i CANT WAIT FOR!! is commin out next month and the last track is gonna have Eminem on it the colabo of the century and im fuckin hyped cuz to me this is the 2 best lyricist in the game right now, I dont think anybody has the love for rap as much as wayne and Em do and for yall that arent from the south and aint heard lil waynes underground shit....dont judge him cuz this ***** is fuckin raw!!!
                  hahah two best lyricists in the game
                  i have a belly full of white dog poop and you lay this shit on me?

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by TheWayIem
                    can't wait to hear it

                    same thing here
                    Life is short
                    so I live it how I want & tell you
                    sh!t you dont understand

                    revdaalkaholik=die
                    I AM A FEMALE
                    GO HEREMYSPACE.COM/HOPSIN & FACEBOOK.COM/HELLOHOPSIN
                    R.I.P BIG PROOF

                    1973-2006

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Dont hate but Lil Wayne is not the best lyricists in the game, far from it. I got his underground shit and his albums, I dont think he compares to some rappers out there. For me, I just cant stand that southern shit. No offense. I do support him though, will def cop Tha Carter 2.
                      Soul Through The Ink
                      RIP PROOF

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Lil Wayne's underground freestyles are unbelievable. But not even close to being in the same league as Eminem~
                        -One knows everything, when he realizes he knows nothing-
                        ~Socrates~

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Dr_Shady
                          Lil Wayne's underground freestyles are unbelievable. But not even close to being in the same league as Eminem~
                          underground freestyles


                          it's called freestyles buddy.
                          SOX09

                          post of the decade

                          Proof Forever

                          benzer0

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by benZERO
                            underground freestyles


                            it's called freestyles buddy.

                            I am not your friend faggot. IF they are not released they are underground. Go find another forum to tediously critique~
                            -One knows everything, when he realizes he knows nothing-
                            ~Socrates~

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Dr_Shady
                              Tha Carter 2 did not leak?

                              Here is the track list.

                              When the CD drops, revisit this thread. The songs will be identical~


                              Shorty Bounce
                              Get On It
                              Do It
                              Don't Trip
                              Get it all Together
                              Walk it Off (Interlude)
                              Don't Want You to See Me Cry
                              Gangsta Shit
                              Young Money (Interlude)
                              We Got That
                              Please Say the Baby
                              Grown Man Shit
                              6 Minutes
                              True Gangstas
                              I Wont Budge (Outro)
                              You're an idiot. That's the advance. 6 Minutes isn't even his song...that's on Cassidy's CD. Shorty Bounce is from the Longest Yard soundtrack. Step your game up, son...I'll be sure to up this thread to remind you when the actual CD leaks.
                              Originally posted by SteWonYou
                              sometimes you have to do what you have to do, and that might involve sucking dick
                              Originally posted by Temerity
                              understood that you don't fuck with Swizz
                              Originally posted by Nianco
                              Swizz...*Sighs*..I really hate you so much. I just want you to know that.

                              Comment

                              Post ad widget 300x250

                              Collapse

                              LATEST POSTS

                              Collapse

                              Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by DavideRucker, Today, 01:51 AM
                              0 responses
                              1 view
                              0 likes
                              Last Post DavideRucker  
                              Started by zialipro1, Yesterday, 08:07 AM
                              0 responses
                              1 view
                              0 likes
                              Last Post zialipro1  
                              Started by b2bdataquest, Yesterday, 05:37 AM
                              0 responses
                              2 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post b2bdataquest  
                              Started by WesleyDrake, 01-15-2021, 09:59 AM
                              1 response
                              8 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Bynarden  
                              Started by KennethFelix, 01-16-2021, 01:50 AM
                              0 responses
                              2 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post KennethFelix  
                              Started by levisleone, 01-16-2021, 12:19 AM
                              0 responses
                              6 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post levisleone  
                              Started by basketballeven, 01-15-2021, 04:02 PM
                              0 responses
                              2 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post basketballeven  
                              Started by basketballeven, 01-15-2021, 02:31 PM
                              0 responses
                              5 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post basketballeven  
                              Started by SamueleRiley, 01-15-2021, 02:24 AM
                              1 response
                              11 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post kmonahan  
                              Started by torchketousa, 01-14-2021, 11:24 PM
                              0 responses
                              2 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post torchketousa  
                              Working...
                              X