HIP HOP LIFESTYLE

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What If? Rakim Came At Aftermath

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • What If? Rakim Came At Aftermath

    Ra's sounded both angry and respectful towards Dre and Em but what if for some reason he dissed Dre in a song? Would Em come out of retirement and challenge Rakim? I know it's far fetched but I'm stoned, so there.
    KING SHEAMUS

  • #2
    Originally posted by Thysmic
    Ra's sounded both angry and respectful towards Dre and Em but what if for some reason he dissed Dre in a song? Would Em come out of retirement and challenge Rakim? I know it's far fetched but I'm stoned, so there.
    first off I don't think rakim is gonna diss anybody(he never did and he's against talking negative about people) but if he did diss dre I think eminem wouldn't attack him and since when is eminem retired? Have I missed something? I thought he was just taking a break.
    www.themindbehind.net

    Comment


    • #3
      In the thread title you put the "?" in the wrong spot.

      Comment


      • #4
        Proving my nerdiness, the thread title was in the style of the old Marvel comic What If?
        KING SHEAMUS

        Comment


        • #5
          everyone's kidding in here right?

          rakim WAS signed to aftermath, he was supposed to have done an album with dre but they had "creative differences" and the album never came out
          i have a belly full of white dog poop and you lay this shit on me?

          Comment


          • #6
            Watcher pt 2, Jay-z, Dre & Rakim = hot,hot,hot
            Turn up the system!

            Comment


            • #7
              it would be the end of the world
              http://images.google.com/images?q=tb...geibe/dp26.jpgR.I.P
              http://photos.pe.facebook.com/v30/22...16_649_679.jpgR.I.P

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by soul intent
                everyone's kidding in here right?
                rakim WAS signed to aftermath, he was supposed to have done an album with dre but they had "creative differences" and the album never came out

                Think you might've misread the title,dogg. I remember a thread a while back saying Rakim did a show and was tellin the crowd the biggest mistake of his life was signing to Aftermath or some shit like that. I 99% doubt there is ill will or beef but what if Ra thought Dre fucked him over and said it on wax? Eminem is the only dude on aftermath that could possibly go toe to toe with Rakim. Time to smoke a bowl.3;-)3
                KING SHEAMUS

                Comment


                • #9
                  ^ misread the title....i thought it said what if rakim came TO aftermath. I'm an idiot.

                  but i dont think he'd ever say anything bad about dre on wax. he spoke very highly of eminem in an interview not too long ago. so i doubt that would ever happen.

                  im positive eminem and rakim worked together while he was at aftermath. imagine the shit they came up with....that would be some quality music
                  i have a belly full of white dog poop and you lay this shit on me?

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by soul intent
                    ^ misread the title....i thought it said what if rakim came TO aftermath. I'm an idiot.
                    but i dont think he'd ever say anything bad about dre on wax. he spoke very highly of eminem in an interview not too long ago. so i doubt that would ever happen.
                    im positive eminem and rakim worked together while he was at aftermath. imagine the shit they came up with....that would be some quality music
                    mayby they recorded something, but never leaked???
                    "I'm iller as a white rapper using the word N****"

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by soul intent
                      ^ misread the title....i thought it said what if rakim came TO aftermath. I'm an idiot.
                      but i dont think he'd ever say anything bad about dre on wax. he spoke very highly of eminem in an interview not too long ago. so i doubt that would ever happen.
                      im positive eminem and rakim worked together while he was at aftermath. imagine the shit they came up with....that would be some quality music

                      i am positive i saw a photo of eminem and rakim in the studio together working on a beat! they might of just been posing but they would be hot to see what they came up with!

                      VICTIM

                      Comment

                      Post ad widget 300x250

                      Collapse

                      LATEST POSTS

                      Collapse

                      Topics Statistics Last Post
                      Started by bvrutpart, Today, 09:01 AM
                      0 responses
                      3 views
                      0 likes
                      Last Post bvrutpart  
                      Started by Deborahlanker, 07-23-2020, 01:51 AM
                      5 responses
                      25 views
                      0 likes
                      Last Post jufurib
                      by jufurib
                       
                      Started by nuker, Today, 02:30 AM
                      0 responses
                      1 view
                      0 likes
                      Last Post nuker
                      by nuker
                       
                      Started by nuker, Today, 02:28 AM
                      0 responses
                      1 view
                      0 likes
                      Last Post nuker
                      by nuker
                       
                      Started by Rapsodia, 09-23-2020, 05:22 AM
                      2 responses
                      10 views
                      0 likes
                      Last Post BrookeDavis  
                      Started by oneshotc0, Yesterday, 10:04 AM
                      0 responses
                      2 views
                      0 likes
                      Last Post oneshotc0  
                      Started by oneshotc0, Yesterday, 10:01 AM
                      0 responses
                      1 view
                      0 likes
                      Last Post oneshotc0  
                      Started by swaraj7698, 03-07-2020, 06:12 AM
                      6 responses
                      86 views
                      0 likes
                      Last Post everest
                      by everest
                       
                      Started by Petertrtrt, Yesterday, 04:00 AM
                      1 response
                      7 views
                      0 likes
                      Last Post KevinLo
                      by KevinLo
                       
                      Started by ketofat, Yesterday, 01:50 AM
                      0 responses
                      2 views
                      0 likes
                      Last Post ketofat
                      by ketofat
                       
                      Working...
                      X