My IDEAL Next Eminem Album

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My IDEAL Next Eminem Album

If I could choose what Eminem's next album would be like, it would go something like this.

Producers: Dr. Dre, Eminem, J.R. Retem, Scott Storch, Kon Artis, Kon Artis, Lil' Jon, Akon

1.) PSA 2007 (Skit)
    Have some talking maybe from news clips on television shows and radio shows about the rumors of people thinking he's going to retire. Maybe even a couple people hating on Encore...just a bunch of different audio clips.

2.) Some sorta of dark return song. Much like Evil Deeds to open Encore. Call it Still SHADY or something, and have him rap a little about dealing with fame, critics hating him, then loving him, him considered mainstream and a sell out, talk about aging, etc having him all pissed off. Prove he's back!

3.) Some gangsta track. A huge collab with artists you wouldn't expect or haven't heard forever. A collab with X-Zibit, Snoop Dogg, Papoose and Nate Dogg making a sick hook. Kind of like a "Bitch Please II" vibe. Prove he's still got it old school and bring back an old school rap style.

4.) A track with Kanye West, considering they might be the two biggest names in rap. Have it be a serious song, kind of like "Dreams" about blowing up and just a real emotional, well put together track these two could do. Kanye did always say he really wanted to work with Em...

5.) Career Killer
    Have Em get all cocky talking about how you shouldn't fuck with him. Have the chorus be like a "Where Are They Now?" idea where he makes fun of N'Sync breaking up, where's Moby now?, where's Limp Bizkit? Where's Ja Rule? Where's Vanilla Ice and ICP? Where's Benzino? Etc. Basically saying those who have crossed him careers have been destroyed.

6.) Some sort of song like "Stan." A story theme. I think since Em likes to go political, he could do the song in a story form, instead of being Stan, he could be a young soldier in Iraq, showing what it was like from the start until the frustrations and have him kind of lose his mind being away from everything at the end. Could be amazing, and still get controversial. Have it even be in a letter form like the soldier is writing back to his mom, or his girl and family, or whatever

7.) A banger with Lil' Jon and Lil' Scrappy to just go nuts to. Something to diverse the last serious song, and just pump you the fuck up to fight!

8.) A Shady Collabo much like "We're Back" on the Re-Up. Including Stat Quo, Cashis, and Bobby Creekwater. Something to just get them exposure. It would be better putting them all in one track, then wasting several songs.

9.) Paul (Skit)
    Have Paul call Em like the past usual CDs saying whatever I guess. All excited he's back, maybe giving him a hard time about something.

10.) A catchy single. Maybe a little funny. Simply Eminem getting cocky, and a littl econtroversial, with radio and club vibe to it. Maybe something like "Jimmy Crack Corn".

11.) Renegade Part II
    Well doesn't necessarily haev to be called that. But a Jay-Z and Em collab to rip the roof off with the same vibe and mentality as the original. Two legends on the mic together. Don't even have to explain how crazy it'd be.

12.) Ken Calls 50 (Skit)
    Make thing one fucking funny. Bring Ken Kaniff back, and have him prank call 50 Cent acting all gay. Much like the original Ken skit on the SSLP. It'd be hilarious.

13.) Some track collabo with Obie and 50 doing the hooks. Something like "Hey Lady" with Obie and Em both splitting verses up while 50 kills the hook.

14.) Groupies
    Some fun song about chicks, kind of like "Superman". Bring back Dina Rae to assist a little bit too.

15.) A classic, straight up Dr. Dre and Eminem banger. A modern day "Forgot About Dre."

16.) Some sort of slow down song for Hailie. I'd feel it'd be weird no Hailie track, and they usually are good. Doesn't have to be sad like "Mockingbird" but some sort of song like him explaining rap's just entertainment, and not to get offended by some of his violent lyrics she'd better understand (like MMLP, SSLP shit) since she's getting to the age she realizes how "bad" some of the material is.

17.) Another Kim song. Maybe played out, but enter it in a more serious manner, instead of only talking about how much he wants to fuck her, or kill her. Talk abotu the relationship ups and downs, and why they got remarried and it didn't work, etc. Girls like this shit too. Just keep it real.

18.) A song with D-12. Not a Proof tribute (save that for D-12s album). Just make this like any other average D-12 track, abotu the usual shit. But you gotta show D-12 a little love on the album

19.) Skit
    Have a skit of straight audio from news again. Much like the Anger Management Tour 2 intro before Em hit stage about how controversial his lyrics are. Have em very briefly go through the controversy, the media hating on him, maybe even mention the Grammys with Elton John, then have it end talking abotu the murder of Proof...

20.) A Proof tribute song with Eminem rapping 3 memorable verses, and Akon singing a very good hook to go along with it. A very good way to end the album, and as the beat fades out have Em just talking about how much he loevs and misses his boy, until the beat fades out. End of album.

What would you think of that?
    Last edited by moemurda; 01-27-2007, 05:02 PM.
    Eminem, Kobe Bryant, Tom Brady, Red Sox, & MoeMurda

Originally posted by TtodaA
    lol at moemuda's epic return including posting pics and mentioning Swizz
    Originally posted by The Happy Chemical
    this thread is legendary

I like it, apart from the idea of Lil' Jon being a producer

Comment

not sure if i like the idea of lil' jon and lil' scrappy.....i just don't think eminem would sound right with them

i'd like to see a more serious D12 track - something like "when the music stops". extending "public enemy #1" to fit the D12 guys in it would be sick. pretty long though, but if they all dropped hot verses like em did the length would be worth it.

other than that it sounds dope

also have to comment that the idea for the intro is tight
      Last edited by PsYcHo ViLLaiN; 01-27-2007, 05:30 PM.
      NO MERCY - DECEMBER 7TH

R.I.P. - Big Proof
      October 2, 1973 - April 11, 2006

Comment

No Kanye West, please.

Comment

KEN CALLS 50 - that shit would be hilarious.
          BIG PROOF FOREVER

Comment

7.) A banger with Lil' Jon and Lil' Scrappy to just go nuts to. Something to diverse the last serious song, and just pump you the fuck up to fight!
            ^You're a fuckhead for that track, seriously.

Other than that it'd be dope, but should have some Royce on it..but why bother spending all that time to make up an album so good, and that'll never happen?
            I rap.

Comment

Em's been focusing too much on his production and shit. He should just try something new on the next album, and let himself rap. It's a lot to undertake when u gotta make the beats, write the lyrics, and the hooks. His made so many hits with The Bass Brothers And Dr. Dre. He's been working with Swizz Beats on something recently. He trades beats with Lil Jon. He gave Kanye some drum samples. He's got Alchemist signed to Shady. He's got Denaun Porter from D12. I read somewhere that he was doing a song with the Neptunes for the Have Gun Will Travel soundtrack.

Comment

I love it. No lies, no jokes. That'd be fucking AWESOME.

Comment

nice ideas... it would be sick no doubt.... although I wouldn't agree with AKON being on a Proof tribute track lol... I don't like him and he'd ruin the song (for me at least lol)
                  AtomicBeats.com

www.soundclick.com/theatomicbeats

On Road To Recovery mixtape

Jay-Z & Eminem - Best Rapper Alive

Comment

you got some good ideas up there...except for lil jon and Kanye lol. You know what'd be sick? A track with Em, Luda and Lloyd banks!! Now that'd be crazy!
                    "In the end we're all just chalk lines on the concrete, drawn only to be washed away..." - FFDP

Comment

^
                      Add Young Buck and it would be a classic track

Comment

haha that would be like 'you dont know' with a little southern feel to it.

but ur album looks good man. u got some good ideas. itd be sick if we had another Renegade song. better yet, if it had jay..AND royce.. thatd be a suprise. but anyway.

'career killer' is a sick ass idea. so is the iraq soldier with the stan formula, man if he did these..or at least one of em, that would be fuckin sick. one thing, if he had dina rae (which i doubt cuz of the whole money /credit disputes) shed be on track 13. when she was wit them, she was always on track 13, and they called her 'track 13 girl' haha

but i wana see 1 of two things.
                        -either em doin LESS collabs, more solo shit

-or collaborating with people outside his camp

in other words, if he was gona do some duos, reach outside the camp. anyway, good post.
                        the LMAO wall of fame.
                        Originally posted by 514~balla
                        wtf you talkin' about willis?
                        Originally posted by Ty_07
                        what you on about? Who the fucks willis?
                        Originally posted by G-Unit_Gangv11
                        Y'all niggas nearly made me spit out my vitamin water laughing at this shit.

Comment

appreciate the feedback all!
                          i came up with the iraq song cuz i wrote one once for my album, and thought it came out really good! but ill never be a rapper, and the only rapper i see doin a song like that justice would be eminem
                          and the lil jon idea i just came up with cuz i think itd be another hard you dont know vibe
                          and i realize dina rae is the track 13 girl, i just figured put 50 after the ken calls 50 skit, just to add to the flow, and then after 13 passed, see her make a late return on 14
                          but i will say in reviewing it, the only negative thing is more solo shit. so i feel ya there gunitshadyfan
                          and akon can make awesome serious hooks mart85, im not talkin smack that, i wanna fuck u type stuff.

but if that was the overall album, i think ppl would overall be pleased
                          Last edited by moemurda; 01-27-2007, 11:08 PM.
                          Eminem, Kobe Bryant, Tom Brady, Red Sox, & MoeMurda

Originally posted by TtodaA
                          lol at moemuda's epic return including posting pics and mentioning Swizz
                          Originally posted by The Happy Chemical
                          this thread is legendary

Comment

i have a feeling we'll hear em and akon on a track again. akon said hed hopefully have more shit wit em on it in the future, so for all we kno they couldve already recorded for ems album, or the d12 album.
                            the LMAO wall of fame.
                            Originally posted by 514~balla
                            wtf you talkin' about willis?
                            Originally posted by Ty_07
                            what you on about? Who the fucks willis?
                            Originally posted by G-Unit_Gangv11
                            Y'all niggas nearly made me spit out my vitamin water laughing at this shit.

Comment

you eminem fan kids are so stupid at times, like we wana here em making party joints all the time with lil' jon.

Em should keep the collabs to a bare mininum, only 3 max. dre, d12 & obie trice, fuck 50 and g-unit collabs not this time.

and work with Jeff Bass, DJ head, Mel-man and Dre as producers.

he needs to go back to his lyricsim days and drop mind blowing lines again.
                              I ain't a desperado I'm desperate to hit the lotto and meet a model who can put a smile on my face like Mcdonalds

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by Deborahlanker, 07-03-2020, 05:40 AM
                              1 response
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Monret
                              by Monret

Started by maxgrowplusuk, Today, 12:43 AM