HIP HOP LIFESTYLE

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have You Noticed All The New Shady members...

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Have You Noticed All The New Shady members...

    Have you noticed all the new member's of Shady Records Eminem signs sound sort of similar of style to eachother?

    (F)
    (F) R.I.P Deshaun Holton(F)
    please stop asking if that's me in my avatar.... IT IS!


  • #2
    Yeah...the name of the style is called BAD

    Comment


    • #3
      It's not BAD... But they're really not that impressive. I actually like Stat Quo. Obie.. D12 and all that, but these new guys like Cashis, Boobby Creek, they're average at most. Shady Records used to be at the top of the game, now they're like... barely keeping up.
      I mean, the Re-Up was a good idea in terms of spreading word about the new Shady Artists, but it was a mixtape that was released like an album. So, I don't think it'll get album sales.

      When Eminem puts out another killer album, that's when Shady might make a strong come back. I mean, Obie's CD was nice, but it's obviously not a best seller, especially in 2006, what a horrible year for album sales.
      -You rep me, I rep you back, that's how simple it is. Don't forget to leave a name. Be sure to reply to the topic so that it's easier to track you down.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Eminem_313 View Post
        It's not BAD... But they're really not that impressive. I actually like Stat Quo. Obie.. D12 and all that, but these new guys like Cashis, Boobby Creek, they're average at most. Shady Records used to be at the top of the game, now they're like... barely keeping up.
        I mean, the Re-Up was a good idea in terms of spreading word about the new Shady Artists, but it was a mixtape that was released like an album. So, I don't think it'll get album sales.
        When Eminem puts out another killer album, that's when Shady might make a strong come back. I mean, Obie's CD was nice, but it's obviously not a best seller, especially in 2006, what a horrible year for album sales.
        Shit, it's going to be hard for Eminem to come back as strong as he use to.
        I miss the old Eminem!
        Just lyrically with most of his stuff now is "okay".

        2#:-(
        (F) R.I.P Deshaun Holton(F)
        please stop asking if that's me in my avatar.... IT IS!

        Comment


        • #5
          I mean, "No Apologies" was, in my opinion, the best song on Re-Up. But if that's the best he can manage, then he'd either have to have every song THAT GOOD, or he's not gonna stack up. Em should do like Dre and go into full time producing. Either way, he'll be making guest appearances, and I think he does some of his best stuff on other people's shit.
          I mean, look at Patiently Waiting, There They Go, The Most Shady... Even Smack That, as far as the nature of the song was, his verse was pretty good.
          -You rep me, I rep you back, that's how simple it is. Don't forget to leave a name. Be sure to reply to the topic so that it's easier to track you down.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Eminem_313 View Post
            I mean, "No Apologies" was, in my opinion, the best song on Re-Up. But if that's the best he can manage, then he'd either have to have every song THAT GOOD, or he's not gonna stack up. Em should do like Dre and go into full time producing. Either way, he'll be making guest appearances, and I think he does some of his best stuff on other people's shit.
            I mean, look at Patiently Waiting, There They Go, The Most Shady... Even Smack That, as far as the nature of the song was, his verse was pretty good.

            Yeah but most of the verses(2 of them) on No Apologies were from old freestyles aka HIS OLD PERSONA!
            But I agree with you; he should just go full time producer.
            that's just a shame he's letting that good talent that got him here go to waste

            =/
            (F) R.I.P Deshaun Holton(F)
            please stop asking if that's me in my avatar.... IT IS!

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Lady Xplicit18 View Post
              Have you noticed all the new member's of Shady Records Eminem signs sound sort of similar of style to eachother?
              (F)
              i know that body from somewhere..

              Comment


              • #8
                In my opinion they couldn't have more different sounding voices or styles.
                January February March April May..

                I see you crying, but girl I can't stay

                Comment


                • #9
                  Eminem & 50 both need to put out really big albums and boost the sales, then put out stat & obie.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Lady Xplicit18 View Post
                    Have you noticed all the new member's of Shady Records Eminem signs sound sort of similar of style to eachother?
                    (F)
                    I think there very different, I mean if you were to compare cashis to stat quo there would clear differences in style

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Shady Records style>Dirty South
                      I ain't a desperado I'm desperate to hit the lotto and meet a model who can put a smile on my face like Mcdonalds

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Have You Noticed All The New Shady members...

                        ...suck?
                        I'm sick of these sperm cells with syphillis germs
                        and I'm hotter than my dick is when I piss and it burns
                        - Eminem

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Yeah... I'm just gonna stay away from that one. ^
                          -You rep me, I rep you back, that's how simple it is. Don't forget to leave a name. Be sure to reply to the topic so that it's easier to track you down.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by anonymous99 View Post
                            i know that body from somewhere..
                            TRShady?
                            (F) R.I.P Deshaun Holton(F)
                            please stop asking if that's me in my avatar.... IT IS!

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Lady Xplicit18 View Post
                              Have you noticed all the new member's of Shady Records Eminem signs sound sort of similar of style to eachother?
                              (F)
                              I got to disagree they all have there own style which is probably the only reason they were signed. But maybe you placed them in one group because they are all different.

                              And labels look for artist who are different because that's the one thing a rapper needs most to blow up really big. So they sign rappers with a different style so it's kinda obvious that they all sound different. Another thing is if they would have looked at anything else they would have signed totally different people because it's obvious that none of them was signed because of there lyrical skill there are people way better then them.
                              Last edited by DoubleU; 02-04-2007, 06:59 PM.
                              www.themindbehind.net

                              Comment

                              Post ad widget 300x250

                              Collapse

                              LATEST POSTS

                              Collapse

                              Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by mariagarcia, Today, 06:25 AM
                              7 responses
                              1 view
                              0 likes
                              Last Post mariagarcia  
                              Started by seroibvnyt, Today, 12:47 AM
                              0 responses
                              1 view
                              0 likes
                              Last Post seroibvnyt  
                              Started by Smilert, 12-23-2020, 06:03 AM
                              5 responses
                              25 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Nancystarkman  
                              Started by Nancystarkman, Yesterday, 12:21 PM
                              0 responses
                              3 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Nancystarkman  
                              Started by jreuirei, Yesterday, 08:56 AM
                              0 responses
                              1 view
                              0 likes
                              Last Post jreuirei  
                              Started by dbmci, 10-07-2020, 05:11 AM
                              2 responses
                              16 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post BrookeDavis  
                              Started by Deborahlanker, 07-14-2020, 10:02 PM
                              3 responses
                              16 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Torry
                              by Torry
                               
                              Started by biolifeavisfr, Yesterday, 05:34 AM
                              0 responses
                              3 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post biolifeavisfr  
                              Started by biolifeavisfr, Yesterday, 05:33 AM
                              0 responses
                              3 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post biolifeavisfr  
                              Started by tkaxec, 09-18-2020, 11:50 AM
                              2 responses
                              8 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post nicklloyd  
                              Working...
                              X