Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• intellectual lyrics

intelligent and truthful lyrics

"So skip to your lou while I do what I do best. You ain't even impressed no more, you're used to it/Flows too wet, nobody close to it, nobody says it, but still everybody knows the shit"

if you think about it, nobody is close to his talent.
    most rappers barely have any meaning in their lyrics...he tells stories

random...but i guess there is some truth to it
    RB YEAR IN REVIEW PODCAST! SHOW YOUR SUPPORT HERE

http://board.rapbasement.com/showthr...96#post8451696

Comment

yeah real random buttt kinda ties into what we been talkin about wit him fallin off n how will he come back on the album hes workin on now n how good was he on The Re-Up. "You ain't even impressed no more, you're used to it" hes right thats the problem we arent even impressed anymore its like we expecttt him to be amazein n spit some Renagade shit or Stan, or Lose Yourself and when he has an average verse or trys a new flow or concept everyone dogs him for it.

Comment

True. When you listen to the Infinite album, it's like it's so blatantly obvious all the rhymes he has in all 10 songs. You can't help but notice them. I guess it's the way he delivered them. People are saying that he's not as lyrical anymore and shit. But if you listen carefully to shit from The Slim Shady LP and on, you can hear he still has just as many multies as he did in his underground songs. There's more multies than one might realize. Eminem is incredibly gifted with lyrics. Here's a list of rappers who always are saying something in their lyrics...

Eminem
        Nas
        2Pac
        Biggie Smalls
        Ice-T
        D12
        The Game
        Snoop Dogg (post Death Row days)
        N.W.A.
        Thug Life
        Outlawz
        Obie Trice
        etc...

Most rappers have "empty lyrics". Such as...

Chingy
        Bow Wow
        Black Eyed Peas (I still can't see how they're even rappers in the 1st place)
        Ludacris
        Wu-Tang (on 36 Chambers, all they have is random violent gibberish)
        Outkast (you can hate me all ya want, but these two are WACK!!!!!!!)
        Chamillionaire
        Nelly
        Juelz Santana
        Missy Elliott
        Belly
        Young Jeezy
        & countless more chronic-mainstream rappers who have NO TALENT!!!!!!

Eminem's songs always say something. And the rhymes are always dope (except for FACK. That's just a funny song). People shitted on Shake That, but there's a ton of rhymes in that song. It's not just a stupid club song where the rapper has no vocabulary. Eminem rhymes (and flows) the fuck out of that song.
        EMINEM
        New Album Coming . . .

Comment

I still think that Infinite was the sickest. He may still have the multies, but back in the infinite days he also had the mad metaphors.
          -You rep me, I rep you back, that's how simple it is. Don't forget to leave a name. Be sure to reply to the topic so that it's easier to track you down.

Comment

Originally posted by hip_hop_shop View Post
            True. When you listen to the Infinite album, it's like it's so blatantly obvious all the rhymes he has in all 10 songs. You can't help but notice them. I guess it's the way he delivered them. People are saying that he's not as lyrical anymore and shit. But if you listen carefully to shit from The Slim Shady LP and on, you can hear he still has just as many multies as he did in his underground songs. There's more multies than one might realize. Eminem is incredibly gifted with lyrics. Here's a list of rappers who always are saying something in their lyrics...
            Eminem
            Nas
            2Pac
            Biggie Smalls
            Ice-T
            D12
            The Game
            N.W.A.
            Thug Life
            Outlawz
            Obie Trice
            etc...
            Chingy
            Bow Wow
            Ludacris
            Chamillionaire
            Nelly
            Juelz Santana
            Missy Elliott
            Belly
            Young Jeezy
            Eminem's songs always say something. And the rhymes are always dope (except for FACK. That's just a funny song). People shitted on Shake That, but there's a ton of rhymes in that song. It's not just a stupid club song where the rapper has no vocabulary. Eminem rhymes (and flows) the fuck out of that song.
            naw luda dont belong on that list. dont let "money maker" throw u off his last album was tite especially "war with god" and "runaway love"

Comment

hip hop shop is an idiot cuz meth is from the wu and his lyrics r tigh , and u havent apperently heard any luda except maybe his first to even judge him like that.

Comment

Originally posted by atlstate4life View Post
                naw luda dont belong on that list. dont let "money maker" throw u off his last album was tite especially "war with god" and "runaway love"
                Iím here, Iím present, Iím suffering

@gracihas

Comment

Eminem
                  Nas
                  2Pac
                  Biggie Smalls
                  Ice-T
                  D12
                  The Game
                  N.W.A.
                  Thug Life
                  Outlawz
                  Obie Trice
                  etc...
                  Chingy
                  Bow Wow
                  Ludacris
                  Chamillionaire
                  Nelly
                  Juelz Santana
                  Missy Elliott
                  Belly
                  Young Jeezy
                  homie your deffitnily wrong with Chamillionaire & Ludacris

Comment

Yeah, Chamillionaire's got lyrics. Hell, even the ever popular, overplayed "Ridin" had sick lyrics.
                    -You rep me, I rep you back, that's how simple it is. Don't forget to leave a name. Be sure to reply to the topic so that it's easier to track you down.

Comment

Bunch of people I don't care about.

Bunch of other people I don't care about.
                      ...How can you say Outkast has empty lyrics?

"ATLiens" remains one of the most meaningful hip hop of albums of all time,and "Aquemini" was also a beautiful work of social commentary...just not on the level that "ATLiens" was.

Those two albums alone are on a whole other level then half those artist you named in that first little list.

But,it seems to me,you're just basing your opinion on their last two albums.
                      Which makes you look pretty damn ignorant.Now,doesn't it?

Oh,and contrary to popular belief,Eminem's music has never been that profound.
                      You just over analyze his shit,and look for a deeper meaning that often isn't there.
                      In reality the world is like a ball full of players

Comment

Man Wu-Tang bring straight up raw lyrcisim all the time. Sometimes it takes some deciphering to find the bigger meaning in their shit...not all the time, but alota the tme. And Outkast? Shit man Andre 3000 is so underrated...peep his shit on ATLiens he's basically just reflecting life on the whole album, in a witty, clever ass way.

Comment

Yeah, but When it comes down to releasing a Single, Outkast has some pretty empty songs. I mean, nothin wrong with a party track every now and then, but I don't remember hearing a soulful Outkast single since Ms. Jackson.

Comment

Chingy
                            Bow Wow
                            Ludacris
                            Chamillionaire
                            Nelly
                            Juelz Santana
                            Missy Elliott
                            Belly
                            Young Jeezy
                            got that shit right.

Comment

Eminem
                              Nas
                              2Pac
                              Biggie Smalls
                              Ice-T
                              D12
                              The Game
                              N.W.A.
                              Thug Life
                              Outlawz
                              Obie Trice
                              etc...
                              Chingy
                              Bow Wow
                              Ludacris
                              Chamillionaire
                              Nelly
                              Juelz Santana
                              Missy Elliott
                              Belly
                              Young Jeezy
                              You're so ignorant. Just because they're your favorite rappers doesn't mean every aspect of them is the definition of a Perfect MC. For Example..
                              Ice-T
                              The Game
                              N.W.A.
                              ^What the fuck are these guys "saying"? Game's shit is SO damn repetitive, it's ridiculous..they all glorify gangs, violence, thug, bitches, cars, their riches, etc..What else do they "really say"? They're good to listen to, but get your shit straight..

and for your "not saying anything" list-
                              Ludacris

Luda has some really deep songs, what the fuck are you on?

Wu Tang Clan-don't even get me started, 36 chambers was a CLASSIC
                              Outkast-I don't like these guys, but I dont say they're "wack" because i haven't heard their shit. How many albums of theirs have you listened to all the way through?

There's more to life than Eminem albums. He's good yeah, but sooo many other rappers have other shit to offer. Your favorite rappers are generic, typical shit...if you wanna hear some Good music, check out the Underground
                              I rap.

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by Borsyk, Yesterday, 02:01 AM
                              1 response
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Cedeber
                              by Cedeber