Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New promotion for Aftermath Albums droppin 07

IT'S AFTERMATH 2007 // Feb 18, 2007
    This is not a joke! Aftermath's newest soldier, Bishop Lamont, is mixing musical chemicals with his labelmates Eminem & Dr. Dre to create one of the biggest Hip Hop explosions the world has seen in years!

Bishop's "The Reformation" will add a whole new meaning to a "blazing hot debut" (Aftermathmusic.com).

Eminem's fifth solo Aftermath LP will have Slim coming back so strong that you'd think it was "The Marshall Mathers LP" on crack.

Dr. Dre's "DETOX" will make your neck jerk so much that you'd need a neck-brace to keep your head from falling off! Ya'll have no idea what the good Doctor has diagnosed for those eardrums so ya'll better purchase some giant cutips because Aftermath is bringing back that classic magic!

Remember, you don't want to get overwhelmed with the storm that's coming our way. To help you prepare, there will be a crazy mix-tape called "N***** Noize" by Bishop Lamont chuuuchin' to the streets real soon. The mix-tape is hosted by DJ Skee and it's a little reminder of why Hip Hop is so great!

Seriously ... how ready do you think you are? Be sure to keep checking with www.Aftermathmusic.com for more info. Aftermath - ain't gonna be nuthin' after that!
    source: www.Aftermathmusic.com

its bullshit. and been posted. but they said the same shit about encore man.
    the LMAO wall of fame.
    Originally posted by 514~balla
    wtf you talkin' about willis?
    Originally posted by Ty_07
    what you on about? Who the fucks willis?
    Originally posted by G-Unit_Gangv11
    Y'all niggas nearly made me spit out my vitamin water laughing at this shit.

Comment

i dont necessarily want a Slim Shady album,i just want it to be decent

Comment

just nothing like encore and ill be happy....didnt hate it but two of them would be WAY too much.
        rb forever

Comment

Good news..

Comment

just some new shit.... sslp-mmlp.... fuck it i don care , just only no clubbangrs and ass like that... im hyped, and hungry... or wait a second, i dont want another sslp, fuck it... tha man is genious. you all know... and the most important in all ems projects is that he needs/must to take his time... perfection needs time, and i hope he drops next year, and at this time i know that heve been verry quiet hyped long time, and the whole world can miss his music.... em has been hyped a long long long time , 5 years in a row, nominated 5 fuckin years, poeple get tired.. and him too. ihope hes hungry now,,,, but we must expect that artists change... and then we must expect the new project and its wrong when compare a new project with an old one... are you a fan so you will love it, thats my opinions with respect to all ya...

Comment

i've lost my trust with Interscope now, smeh on Iovine
              I ain't a desperado I'm desperate to hit the lotto and meet a model who can put a smile on my face like Mcdonalds

Comment

Originally posted by shady74 sweden View Post
                just some new shit.... sslp-mmlp.... fuck it i don care , just only no clubbangrs and ass like that... im hyped, and hungry... or wait a second, i dont want another sslp, fuck it... tha man is genious. you all know... and the most important in all ems projects is that he needs/must to take his time... perfection needs time, and i hope he drops next year, and at this time i know that heve been verry quiet hyped long time, and the whole world can miss his music.... em has been hyped a long long long time , 5 years in a row, nominated 5 fuckin years, poeple get tired.. and him too. ihope hes hungry now,,,, but we must expect that artists change... and then we must expect the new project and its wrong when compare a new project with an old one... are you a fan so you will love it, thats my opinions with respect to all ya...

Comment

Aftermath and interscope never hyped up Encore to be his best album, all of you hyped up to be his best album with all your bullshit u spread round on the internet. Its bishop lamont sayin this shit now.

Comment

I never understand why interscope at times don't promote albums well enough e.g. obie trice with second rounds on me. There supposed to be the biggest label in music so COME ON IOVINE!

Comment

Originally posted by Ty_07 View Post
                      I never understand why interscope at times don't promote albums well enough e.g. obie trice with second rounds on me. There supposed to be the biggest label in music

They could have invested millions on promotion and that album still would have sucked. Promotions don't make sales. All and all it has to be something worth fucken buying.

Comment

Originally posted by Whereyouat? View Post
                        They could have invested millions on promotion and that album still would have sucked. Promotions don't make sales. All and all it has to be something worth fucken buying.
                        Not to mention, something that isn't puched back numerous times which continually pisses fans off. If I remember correctly wasn't this supposed to drop summer of '05 originally?

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                        Started by herrynertes, Yesterday, 11:59 PM
                        0 responses
                        1 view
                        0 likes
                        Last Post herrynertes  
                        Started by Ppanduss, 05-06-2021, 09:34 PM