HIP HOP LIFESTYLE

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Question

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Question

    I don't know if this has been mentioned but i am not about to go through pages and pages of threads to look.

    On Google, when you type in 'eminem', the first result that comes up is eminem.com. And underneath that it says "the rise and fall of eminem in the 21st century".

    JUst find it weird, because when i do the same search on yahoo, eminem.com does not say that.

    Wondering if anyone has caught this, and why his own official site would say that...

    If this has been asked before, just give me a link and ill delete this thread....

  • #2
    Originally posted by ~45Shade~ View Post
    I don't know if this has been mentioned but i am not about to go through pages and pages of threads to look.
    On Google, when you type in 'eminem', the first result that comes up is eminem.com. And underneath that it says "the rise and fall of eminem in the 21st century".
    JUst find it weird, because when i do the same search on yahoo, eminem.com does not say that.
    Wondering if anyone has caught this, and why his own official site would say that...
    If this has been asked before, just give me a link and ill delete this thread....
    Its not eminems OFFICIAL personal site.

    Thats a weird find, they probably just said this

    Eminems fall: Fack
    Originally posted by Joey517
    i'm 17!! for real lol my neighbor thought i was 15 yesterday

    Comment


    • #3

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Ty View Post
        Big Proof R.I.PWe miss you

        Comment


        • #5

          Originally posted by Joey517
          i'm 17!! for real lol my neighbor thought i was 15 yesterday

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Mistah Ripstah View Post
            Its not eminems OFFICIAL personal site.
            Thats a weird find, they probably just said this
            Eminems fall: Fack
            I think it's his official site. They even had the desksite. It's most likely a description of that animation where Eminem ends up fat and bald.

            Comment


            • #7
              ^u ruined it!

              rb forever

              Comment

              Post ad widget 300x250

              Collapse

              LATEST POSTS

              Collapse

              Topics Statistics Last Post
              Started by ceracareavis, 06-24-2021, 08:47 AM
              1 response
              8 views
              0 likes
              Last Post Rapsodia  
              Started by PaulMEdwards, Today, 03:42 AM
              0 responses
              2 views
              0 likes
              Last Post PaulMEdwards  
              Started by tiopkljhefbbg, Today, 03:32 AM
              0 responses
              2 views
              0 likes
              Last Post tiopkljhefbbg  
              Started by buyleafbosscbd, Today, 02:50 AM
              0 responses
              3 views
              0 likes
              Last Post buyleafbosscbd  
              Started by buyleafbosscbd, Today, 02:49 AM
              0 responses
              2 views
              0 likes
              Last Post buyleafbosscbd  
              Started by Smilert, 01-30-2020, 08:51 AM
              7 responses
              37 views
              0 likes
              Last Post noris_moris  
              Started by Heridan, 06-26-2021, 06:05 AM
              4 responses
              17 views
              0 likes
              Last Post noris_moris  
              Started by Deborahlanker, Yesterday, 09:13 AM
              0 responses
              2 views
              0 likes
              Last Post Deborahlanker  
              Started by wdiopljhgwej, Yesterday, 04:11 AM
              0 responses
              3 views
              0 likes
              Last Post wdiopljhgwej  
              Started by Amztboidcvnx, Yesterday, 12:22 AM
              0 responses
              4 views
              0 likes
              Last Post Amztboidcvnx  
              Working...
              X