X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morphy_D80
    replied
    Originally posted by urizen666
    No such thing as "rare" eminem tracks. EVERYTHING is on the internet, therefore everyone has every eminem track, and if they don't...they can search it and download it. I heard a freestyle called "south park" a really long time ago from a mixtape my boy had back in the MMLP era and i have never heard that track ever again. So maybe that is my "rare" eminem song. But if someone posts an eminem song or freestyle i've never heard before...well...that would actually never happen unless it's brand new and NO ONE has heard it.
    ur thinking of 'The Kids' and its not rare at all lol

Leave a comment:

• TiBon
    replied
    Originally posted by crazyshady2004 View Post
    One problem i did have when i tried to catalogue my collection was radio freestyles because there is no official versions of them and they are just ripped from radio. There are so many freestyles that either use the same verse or are from the same radio show that people might think they have heard them before and also people give them names. It would be much easier if other information was available like what show it was, the day that the show aired, what year it aired etc so that people could check if they have it or not. I don't think that will ever happen though cause it's too much work and i don't think anyone has that information.
    I have thought of doin' it, but hell no!!! I can't do it alone, it'll take a longggggggggg time!

Leave a comment:

• crazyshady2004
    replied
    One problem i did have when i tried to catalogue my collection was radio freestyles because there is no official versions of them and they are just ripped from radio. There are so many freestyles that either use the same verse or are from the same radio show that people might think they have heard them before and also people give them names. It would be much easier if other information was available like what show it was, the day that the show aired, what year it aired etc so that people could check if they have it or not. I don't think that will ever happen though cause it's too much work and i don't think anyone has that information.

Leave a comment:

• ekimike86
    replied
    like those hoes gonna fuck up d12 security

good vid, seen it before but still ... that been a looong time ago! Love the humpty!

Leave a comment:

• The Relic
    replied
    rifle power, snipe you from the Eiffel tower
    nice

Yeah, that video was cool, Soldering. I think that's on the one dvd of his I have which is buried in a box somewhere. I probably never would've seen it again! Thanks for that.

I love the shots in Amsterdam. Beautiful city. They even got images of the prostitutes which isn't easy to do. They'll pop out of there and take your camera or hit you if you're not careful. lol
    Last edited by The Relic; 04-24-2010, 07:06 PM.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    ^I as well, and now I know what the "humpty" is.

Leave a comment:

• Sunshine_Tony
    replied
    Originally posted by SolderingCowbell View Post
    Actually i'v never seen that before, cool

Leave a comment:

• Leatha Face
    replied
    i got this one em track where he talks about poo and pee and belches and farts from pre infinite days...except its actually funny.

Leave a comment:

• Nembicx
    replied
    This might be rare to most people.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oC4T5Goo1lU

Leave a comment:

• TiBon
    replied
    Originally posted by White Trash 313 View Post
    reading through this thread all's i gotta say is your a fucking moron.
    I gotta say the same cause I think you say bullshit :D

Leave a comment:

• L.A.
    replied
    Originally posted by TiBon View Post
    Damnn, if that's true I really want to listen to it (but I probably won't...)
    reading through this thread all's i gotta say is your a fucking moron.

Leave a comment:

• TiBon
    replied
    lol

Leave a comment:

• SLAYAR
    replied
    http://www.zshare.net/audio/753324310da91513/

Leave a comment:

• TiBon
    replied
    Originally posted by White Trash 313 View Post
    prolly a track with em and proof and bugz called social disfunction, aint ever uploaded it, got it from proofs babys moms a year or 2 ago.
    Damnn, if that's true I really want to listen to it (but I probably won't...)

Leave a comment:

• robbo-7
    replied
    probably the vinyl version of bump headz which i've posted here a few times, other than that ... gatman & robin acapella? lol

Leave a comment:

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
Started by Agar1936, Today, 04:12 AM
0 responses
0 likes
Last Post Agar1936  
Started by DeclanMenzie, Today, 01:51 AM
0 responses