HIP HOP LIFESTYLE

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's finally over the nail is in the coffin...Eminem's hiphop days are DEAD!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's finally over the nail is in the coffin...Eminem's hiphop days are DEAD!!!!!!

I almost started crying when I got past Eminem's verse. He has had it with pleasing the original fans who made him get recognized. An emcee can grow, but he seems to actually be defeating the purpose. I will not by his album nor D12's. I will do what I have always been against...Download everything and burn. Eminem will never again get another dime from me since he deems on being the fucking sell out he is. He went into places I never liked before, but now he has gone all void from remotely being an emcee anymore. He has become his worst nightmare...A Benzino of his own, WASHED UP!!! He isn't even trying anymore. If what is said is true, that the leaks we heard last year are gonna be on his next album then it is under the caliber to expect from such an x emcee as himself. I can't believe that Lil Jon, if he actually is on the track, has influenced the lyrical genius who once was to stoop to this style of music. It is the worst song I have ever heard Eminem even remotely try and establish.

He is one of the guys who got me rapping and spittin' with disire back when he was an INFINITE slim shady, but now he makes me want to pull a Big Sty on him too. Anyway, can't cry for the dead for too long, I'll be finding my way back to the underground circuit since Shady/Aftermath were my last resort. Maybe even Rocafella might save the mainstream wackness. Even Dre( my favorite in the game ) signed a stat quo who to me is not really ill, just another shoot em up bang bang fella who sounds like he also has the down syndrome style that seems to be popular down south. Anyway... what's done is done, only the groupies will be against me and only the headz will understand.
    Last edited by Bunduki; 02-28-2004, 10:56 PM.

you have yet to hear the d12 album...my band and 40oz are just two songs...

Comment

calm down!!
      2 songs!!!
      u need to listen to some 40 oz

Comment

This guy has got a point. Em's verses lately have been terrible. Just because there are only two songs leaked doesn't mean anything. After "The Eminem Show," his verses on "Cheers," and 40 and "My Band," it's pretty obvious that Em is done. Even the supposed album material that leaked was weak.

"My Band" is terrible. "My Name Is..." "The Real Slim Shady," and "Purple Pills," were sssoo much better than it.
        Originally posted by Calidank
        milk the money as long as you can, long as people keep requestin it why stop a good thing.... At the end of the day its a buisness, the art of selling.

Comment

im glad i dont feel like u, your actin like this is life and death, sit back, smoke a blunt and listen to pac

- Em's verses on Lady were sweet, i wasnt feelin Outro but he had sum good lines
          Last edited by Crazy Julio 408; 02-28-2004, 11:06 PM.
          It's not rape if they don't wake up...

Comment

Originally posted by Tone Riggz
            you have yet to hear the d12 album...my band and 40oz are just two songs...
            Come on dude, if you were a head in my shoes and you heard these two songs and had never heard Eminem or D12 before yet everyone talks about them, would you be convinced?? Not me, My wallet stays sealed. I wouldn't even download it. The only reason I'm gonna download it is because I have heard eminem before and he did give me something in my musical flavor. Honestly though, if Dre doesn't have more than two beats on this, since every other aspect is wack, I will NOT download it.

Comment

i like 40 oz...i actually think bizarre comes hard on that track

Comment

LMAO... fuck u Bunduki. there are different styles of hip-hop in certain areas. we all know the south has its own style that cant relate to any of the stuff up north, i wish ppl would quit tryna compare the two.

anyway, ur shit is kinda true to a certain extent. he puts out stuff for majority's pleasure (groupies that have no idea what is a sick verse, but actually BUY albums) rather than stuff he puts out to the minority's pleasure (real hiphop heads that recognize illness, but BOOTLEG or BURN albums). u tell me, would u go with being robbed or being supported?
                The Myth of Chopper City Suit

"Chuck Norris once tried to put on a Chopper Suit. Scientists think that this may have caused the big bang."

Comment

what about the verse in resurection? cradle to the grave? get rich or die trying?
                  A guy at work bought a car out of the paper. Ten years later, Bam! Herpes.
                  - Peter

Wir müssen die Juden ausrotten
                  - Cartman

Comment

hmm I still reckon we gotta give Em a chance, Perhaps he is saving his best shit for his next album. I reckon his verses on 'one day at a time' and 'outro' were fucking awsome.
                    "Say what you will about the sweet miracle of unquestioning faith, I consider a capacity for it terrifying and absolutely vile."
                    - Kurt Vonnegut

Comment

wooo...yall get pissy when Em dont do what YALL like and whine too much... diversity and change is good...but know this...he may have dropped off a few fans but he picked up twice as many new fans in the process...
                      oldskoolavatar

Comment

^^^ werd one day at a time was SICK
                        It's not rape if they don't wake up...

Comment

Originally posted by Bunduki
                          Come on dude, if you were a head in my shoes and you heard these two songs and had never heard Eminem or D12 before yet everyone talks about them, would you be convinced??
                          no i wouldn't be convinced, but thats not an issue because you have previous knowledge of eminem (as a solo artist) and d12's work...i mean, you are prejudging, before the album is out...

i admit, both of these recent songs are horrible, but they are just two songs...i would have to hear the rest of the album before i make a final judgment...

Comment

when you really thing about it compare how many bad songs most artist have, your lucky to get 2 or 3 good songs on a cd anymore, for the most part em has had great albums where just about every song was good...so yea he's been a little weak but no where near as bad as alot of people
                            I'm not a biter I'm a writer for myself and others
                            I say a B.I.G. verse, I'm only biggin up my brother- Jay-Z

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy Julio 408
                              im glad i dont feel like u, your actin like this is life and death, sit back, smoke a blunt and listen to pac
                              Hiphop IS my life. It's dying slow though, since the underground has been on a cliff lately. Nothing new from tondeff, copywrite or Chino and so I'm just blah! right now in hiphop. Imortal technique and such are aight and so I've been bumpin' my own tracks. Recording about three tracks a week since my desire is more on drawing lately. Big Sty, sorry to admit, has actually opened my eyes wider because I used to think nothing could go wrong with Eminem and his cliq. This kinda makes me think Lloyd's has a chance of also being bunk.

...oh, and don't get me started on Pac, plus I don't smoke. I NEED my brain cells to activate my skills eveyday and I want to keep them activated at a peak until death. Every artist who has ever smoked or worshipped that shit has lost their nitch. Em, to Redman, to Snoop, to Xzibit, to anyone else you can brag about.

Even Lloyd will most likely be done in a year or to with the ill punchlines and shit. they'll get harder to think of. Anyway I like being healthy and that shit stinks... literally, don''t change thje subject though, it's still about Eminem and his wackness. He once came to solve a big problem in rap that he has now become part of.

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by EgorFilka, Today, 03:10 PM
                              0 responses
                              1 view
                              0 likes
                              Last Post EgorFilka  
                              Started by Deborahlanker, 07-03-2020, 05:40 AM