Feminem own you! 2;-{}2

Leave a comment:

• Tha_Mantisman
    replied
    Originally posted by biggiejerseys
    im gonna buy this album
    and i actually like teh video
    i think its quite humorous...
    That's because that you're a shameful Feminem groupie. What a shameful Feminem groupie that you are. You think it's quite humorous??? I know that it's utter retardedness.

I know that it's utter retardation.

Leave a comment:

• Tha_Mantisman
    replied
    Originally posted by biggiejerseys
    ^no its ur motherfucking opinion crackhead....
    go suck a dick....
    and dont come back to this board until u kno the difference b/t fact or opinion...
    NO, IT'S MY MOTHERFUCKING FACT, YOU MINDLESS FEMINEM GROUPIE! Crackhead? Nope. You go suck a dick. That's for you to do that. Don't come back to this groupie-made board? Until? HEY, I know the difference between fact and opinion always. What I say is FACT (I) .... Which means.... What you senseless kids say is FICTION. Tha_Mantisman says FACT.... And on the other hand.... You senseless kids say FICTION!!!!

I always know the difference between fact and opinion.

Ever Forward
    Steven De Cecco

PS. Get with it! Get with the program!

Leave a comment:

• Tha_Mantisman
    replied
    Originally posted by persuazion
    retired rappers.....deported rappers....crack smokin rappers....nas and scarface good though....i forgive nas for "you owe me" 50 year old rappers.......mask wearin rappers....kool keith....are u serious??
    AM I SERIOUS? OMG! You are really pathetic. They aren't crack smoking rappers, you simple minded 25 year old man. Nas and Scarface, terrific though, you meant that. Kool Keith.... Am I serious?? YES I AM SERIOUS!! Jesus 2#:-( Ah...... And Won't you just shut your goofy mouth up, you 25 year old simpleton man. Just shut your goofy mouth up.

Your comments do not make any sense at all, whatsoever.

Ever Forward
    Steven De Cecco

PS. And.. You do not make any sense at all, whatsoever.

Leave a comment:

• Tha_Mantisman
    replied
    Originally posted by persuazion
    well im not a kid unless 25 is a kid, and sayin "fem sucks"20 times is what im talkin about so you proved my point.....but that list of better rappers then fem.......Nelly...Shock g....backpack rappers....dead rappers.....??? can u put a real list up....thank u
    Ah.. SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU CLOSED MINDED FUCKING FEMI-DRONE!!!!!!!!! Well, so you're not a kid then, oh well. So.... You're a 25 year old Femi-drone then. And That means that you're a Femi-drone who is 25 years old. I said Fem sucks 14 times, not 20 times, that's what I'm talking about, so I proved my point..... And that list of better rappers than Fem...... And I'm talking about Nelly.... And Shock G..... Well, they are better than Fem BY FAR. They're better than Fem BY FAR! Nelly.... Shock G.... Backpack rappers???? And or dead rappers???? No. You're wrong. Not dead rappers. [Dead rappers NOT] Can I put a real list up??? Can you shut your damn retarded pie hole? Please, and thank you. I just put up a/THE real list before. I have a/THE real list up. You're "VERY" welcome... :D

That WAS a/THE real list before.

Ever Forward
    Steven De Cecco

PS. That WAS a/THE real list back there.

Leave a comment:

• terribleone
    replied
    that song sucked. id wait to judge him when i hear the new ablum. but remember alot of eminems singles suck though. but he isnt as good as he once was

Leave a comment:

• Tha_Mantisman
    replied
    Originally posted by LuNaTiC12
    I agree with ure queer ass for once.
    I'm not a queer ass, you fucking queer ass. Well, so, you agree with my fact for once, that's what you meant. (I)

Leave a comment:

• Clerks
    replied
    This song is just a fun song, it's also very different from everything we hear on the radio, so I give him props on that. Plus he's combine slimshady with a new style, I think it's pretty authentic, but hey that's my opinion. The Mantinisman: If you think Em is such 'garbage', get a fucking life, and get off the God damn D12 fansite you clueless prick.

Leave a comment:

• RevolutioN
    replied
    eminem is my dogg..and the rest of d12

Leave a comment:

• persuazion
    replied
    i dont understand why all yall dudes who hate em and say he garbage is postin on a D12 message board ....there aint even this many haters in those icp rooms....

Leave a comment:

• RevolutioN
    replied
    Originally posted by Made N Hell
    ^Who's the Canadian faggot in your Avatar, queer boy?

Fuck you, and everyone else in this lame ass fucking thread. You're all fucking pathetic.

Did you see Eminems making the video? Yeah... he had Paris Hilton in it, flirting with him, while you pathetic fucks are on the internet, on HIS message board, waiting to download the newest Paris Hilton sex tape so you can jerk your little cocks to it. Fucking pathetic little faggots.
    shut the fukk up..you hatin ass nygga..go beat off to some keith sweat pictures....you bitch ass fag....still usin the word queer...quit talkin bout ma brother...get the fuck outta here you old lifeless ass bitch

Leave a comment:

• Made N Hell
    replied
    ^Who's the Canadian faggot in your Avatar, queer boy?

Fuck you, and everyone else in this lame ass fucking thread. You're all fucking pathetic.

Did you see Eminems making the video? Yeah... he had Paris Hilton in it, flirting with him, while you pathetic fucks are on the internet, on HIS message board, waiting to download the newest Paris Hilton sex tape so you can jerk your little cocks to it. Fucking pathetic little faggots.

Leave a comment:

• ShAdY_vIlLaIn
    replied
    EDIT OF THREAD NAME: Eminem Already Lost It

Leave a comment:

• zhuangshi
    replied
    Originally posted by proof109
    Eminems sucks you!
    Bottom line, this song if trash, eminem is now trash, that fucking wheyaling in the songs is trash, Encore is gonna be trash, and i'm about ready to trash eminem all 2gether

PS: Perfect Dark is a great, great game. You on the others hand, are an ass, so change your name.
    Perfect Dark is the shit. I still have yet to find a game like that, that I like as much.

Leave a comment:

• proof109
    replied
    Originally posted by PerfectDick
    Eminem Own us
    Eminems sucks you!
    Bottom line, this song if trash, eminem is now trash, that fucking wheyaling in the songs is trash, Encore is gonna be trash, and i'm about ready to trash eminem all 2gether

PS: Perfect Dark is a great, great game. You on the others hand, are an ass, so change your name.

Leave a comment:

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
Started by Deborahlanker, 05-26-2020, 02:44 PM
2 responses
0 likes
Last Post Mark Ultra  
Started by Heridan, 11-09-2019, 02:25 AM
2 responses