• Show
Clear All

• PerfectDark
    replied
    Eminem Own us

Leave a comment:

• Corey
    replied
    hes has to to put a pop single out so he can sell 10 million records... gosh lol

Leave a comment:

• biggiejerseys
    replied
    Originally posted by Tha_Mantisman
    What Tha_Mantisman says is fact.... He's not a prick either. Tha_Mantisman is truth. Always.
    Tha_Mantisman is always truth.
    ^no its ur motherfucking opinion crackhead....
    go suck a dick....
    and dont come back to this board until u kno the difference b/t fact or opinion...

Leave a comment:

• biggiejerseys
    replied
    im gonna buy this album
    and i actually like teh video
    i think its quite humorous...

Leave a comment:

• persuazion
    replied
    retired rappers.....deported rappers....crack smokin rappers....nas and scarface good though....i forgive nas for "you owe me" 50 year old rappers.......mask wearin rappers....kool keith....are u serious??

Leave a comment:

• persuazion
    replied
    well im not a kid unless 25 is a kid, and sayin "fem sucks"20 times is what im talkin about so you proved my point.....but that list of better rappers then em.......Nelly...Shock g....backpack rappers....dead rappers.....??? can u put a real list up....thank u

Leave a comment:

• LuNaTiC12
    replied
    The guy is aweful, plain and simple.
    I agree with ure queer ass for once.

Leave a comment:

• Tha_Mantisman
    replied
    Originally posted by Swizz2007
    You just called Fem a queen!
    Exactly!

Leave a comment:

• Tha_Mantisman
    replied
    I'm the King Feminem Defamer! The King Femi Defamer!!!!!!!!!!!...:D

Leave a comment:

• Tha_Mantisman
    replied
    Originally posted by Swizz2007
    Did you just call yourself a queen?
    No, tard, I called Feminem a Queen.
    I called Feminem Queen.
    You don't know how to read.

Leave a comment:

• Swizz
    replied
    PS. I'm the Queen Feminem Defamer! (I) The Queen Femi Defamer!!!!!!!!!!!...
    Did you just call yourself a queen?
    ...Damn straight.

Leave a comment:

• Tha_Mantisman
    replied
    Originally posted by persuazion
    damn did yall think fem climbing up a wall in a batman comtume was the bomb.....or fem dressing up like britney spears.......she has made the same kind of videos before and the ablum is nothing like the first single....i questioned him on the other songs...but they grew on me cuz they are catchy as hell and the album is always fire....if someone says fem has fallen off then they really dont know what the fuck they talkin about because fem hasnt had a solo since the feminem show{which was a tight ass album} you cant judge her by lean back remixes and d block songs cuz they not his, he just featured on there and had to make a verse to fit the songs....if you dont like her then fine but to keep saying she sucks....over and over and making threads about how much she sucks is just trying to get attention.....she might not be your taste but she is far from wack......im just sayin though
    I think that Fem climbing up a wall in a Batman costume was completely bullshit, not the bomb, or when Fem was dressing up like Britney Spears. Fem's a bitchboy. You mean because they are bitch-made as Hell, and the album is always shit. Fem has never been up, kid. Because what???? HEY, kid, I really know what the fuck I am talking about because Fem hasn't ever sold a good album. Because.... Fem has never sold a good album. Fem doesn't sell good albums, and Fem never will sell a good album..... And Fem never will sell good albums. And The Feminem Show...... [Which was a crappyass album] Which was a shittyass album!!!!!!! I can judge Fem for his utter nonsense. I don't like Fem, and that's cool. Fem sucks! Fem sucks! Fem sucks! Fem sucks! Fem sucks! Fem sucks! Fem sucks! Fem sucks! Fem sucks! Fem sucks! Fem sucks! Fem sucks! Fem sucks! Fem sucks! I will continue to make the threads on about how much that Fem sucks is so damn true! Is so damn truthful! It's not trying to get attantion, truthfully. And.... She is definitely not my taste. But Fem is far from whack???? NO!!!!!!!! Fem is WHACK! Fem is very WHACK! Fem is only WHACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You're just saying nonsense. You're just saying your nonsense.

Feminem = Queen Of The Mainstream. Feminem IS Queen Of The Mainstream.

Ever Forward
    Steven De Cecco

PS. FUCK Feminem!! (I)

Leave a comment:

• persuazion
    replied
    damn did yall think em climbing up a wall in a batman comtume was the bomb.....or em dressing up like britney spears.......he has made the same kind of videos before and the ablum is nothing like the first single....i questioned him on the other songs...but they grew on me cuz they are catchy as hell and the album is always fire....if someone says em has fallen off then they really dont know what the fuck they talkin about because em hasnt had a solo since the eminem show{which was a tight ass album} you cant judge him by lean back remixes and d block songs cuz they not his, he just featured on there and had to make a verse to fit the songs....if you dont like him then fine but to keep saying he sucks....over and over and making threads about how much he sucks is just trying to get attention.....he might not be your taste but he is far from wack......im just sayin though

Leave a comment:

• Tha_Mantisman
    replied
    Originally posted by Blaza
    but critics and queen feminem haters can hate all they want and because its simple QUEEN FEMINEM IS A DICK!
    Blaza, you're a fucking moron, BUT IT'S SIMPLE, QUEEN FEMINEM IS NOT A LEGEND.... It's simple.... QUEEN FEMINEM IS A DICKLESS WONDER!!!! And It's simple.... QUEEN FEMINEM IS A DICKLESS HOMO WONDER!!!!!!!!!
    And and it's simple.... QUEEN FEMINEM IS A DICKLESS HOMOSEXUAL WONDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...................

So critics and Queen Feminem haters can hate all that they want...............

Ever Forward
    Steven De Cecco

PS. Know your news, and shut your mouth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...................... .. (I)

Leave a comment:

• Tha_Mantisman
    replied
    To xemceekahnx
    From Steven De Cecco

This is it!

The Great Big List:

Nas
    Royce Da 5'9
    Canibus
    LL Cool J
    Jadakiss