Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by psy
    u like GAME?
    What is with you with your questions? All the time?
    Eminem is nothing but a bitch. Word up.:D
    The Smiling Warrior

Comment

Solar eclipse - the moon interrupts light from the sun
      The Smiling Warrior

Comment

Originally posted by psy
        u like GAME?
        Who is Game?
        The Smiling Warrior

Comment

u know, the gunit guy? .......signed on aftermath, fucks wit dre

Comment

Originally posted by psy
            u know, the gunit guy? .......signed on aftermath, fucks wit dre
            Oh.. ok. I didn't know. I wasn't sure. Anyways.. I don't like him. He is not good.

PS. How did you like the solar eclipse analysis, Psy? 3;-)3
            The Smiling Warrior

Comment

Originally posted by persuazion
              i dont understand why all yall dudes who hate em and say he garbage is postin on a D12 message board ....there aint even this many haters in those icp rooms....

i dont hate eminem, i love him more then you, look at my room, well it wouldnt be like this today but this is how it was when i was 12, i mean its tha same today i just dont live with ma dad no more so i aint take it down
              The Underground

SpRaYeD sO mAnY sHeLlS aT yO cLiCk LaSt NiGhT, yOuD tHiNk It WaS "AlL hOlLoWs EvE"-- AKtiviTy

Comment

Originally posted by ShAdY_vIlLaIn
                i dont hate eminem, i love him more then you, look at my room, well it wouldnt be like this today but this is how it was when i was 12, i mean its tha same today i just dont live with ma dad no more so i aint take it down
                Then.. You're the biggest Feminem groupie in this thread!

You ARE completely brainwashed.... Horrible....

PS. You're typing gives me a head-ache.
                The Smiling Warrior

Comment

MANTISMAN U DUMB FUCK!!! just the way you write your posts makes me want to slap the shit out of you. I did not say Nelly and Shock G are backpack rappers you fucking idiot.I did say that I did not know how u could say that they are better then Em. You are saying that Nelly{COME ON OVER TO MY PLACEEEEEEE!!!!!} is better then Em? Let me break it down for u KID.
                  GRAB A PEN STUPID.....TAKE NOTES NOW...I DONT WANT U POSTING ANYMORE STUPID SHIT ON HERE OK?? HERE IS YOUR GREAT LIST OF RAPPERS AND REMEMBER WHAT I SAID ABOUT THEM

4. El-P backpack
                  5. C Rays ?
                  6. Humpty Hump wtf?
                  7. Shock G same person...wtf?
                  8. Cannibal Ox ?
                  9. Aesop Rock bp
                  10. PFAC ?
                  11. RJD2 ?
                  12. Mr. Lif ?
                  13. Sa Smash ?
                  14. Jux Crew ?
                  15. Hangar 18 ?
                  16. The Perceptionists ?
                  19. Rob Sonic yeahhhhh.....righhhhhhttttt
                  20. Digital Underground were that that good?? mostly famous for your 2 up top^^
                  21. Rakim old ass rapper
                  22. KRS - One old ass rapper
                  23. Kool Keith mask wearin rapper
                  24. Gangstarr ok
                  25. Leaders Of The New School old ass rappers mostly famous for that guy down there
                  26. Public Enemy old
                  27. Beastie Boys old
                  28. Kool G. Rap real old
                  29. Run DMC real old.....1 dead
                  30. DMX the crack smokin rapper
                  Nas good
                  Royce Da 5'9 alright.....lost points when he did that pop song with the britney like girl
                  Canibus canadian......
                  LL Cool J old shit was ok new shit is for the girls{ thats why u like him huh?}
                  Jadakiss agree
                  Wu Tang havent put anything out good in awhile
                  RZA deduct points cuz they in the group above{ now u struggling}
                  GZA same as above
                  Method Man same as above
                  Raekwon same as above
                  Ghostface Killa damn still goin
                  Masta Killa sigh....
                  Inspectah Deck oh lord
                  Murs ?
                  Scarface agree is good
                  Slick Rick deported rapper
                  Redman good
                  Big L dead
                  Big Pun dead
                  Nelly no comment
                  Bustah Rhymes is ok but went from cartoon character to thug
                  El-P already put him....backpack
                  Eyedae backpack
                  Immortal Technique backpack
                  and there you have it.....if i put a ? mark they are prolly backpackers .....I really shouldnt have responded due to the whole Nelly situation but oh well......and all the dead rappers are great, but im saying....make a up2date list of people better{alive and still in the game} ok?? Please dont get confused on my posts anymore.And please dont say piehole.There are kids posting on here.LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLimgonebitch!!

Comment

masta ace, canibus, and nas are the only ones that can give em a run for his money

and damn tha mantis you are a sad dude. posting 50 times in a row hatin on em. bitch ass faggot. ICP sucks.
                    Originally Posted by FaB514
                    You have to preserve the color of your skin or else everyone will be brown
                    Eminem started sucking ass after 8 Mile. He can't rap worth shit now.

fabbeddockamam

Comment

MANTISMAN U DUMB FUCK!!! just the way you write your posts makes me want to slap the shit out of you. I did not say Nelly and Shock G are backpack rappers you fucking idiot.I did say that I did not know how u could say that they are better then Fem. You are saying that Nelly{COME ON OVER TO MY PLACEEEEEEE!!!!!} is better then Em? Let me break it down for u KID.
                      GRAB A PEN STUPID.....TAKE NOTES NOW...I DONT WANT U POSTING ANYMORE STUPID SHIT ON HERE OK?? HERE IS YOUR GREAT LIST OF RAPPERS AND REMEMBER WHAT I SAID ABOUT THEM

4. El-P backpack
                      5. C Rays ?
                      6. Humpty Hump wtf?
                      7. Shock G same person...wtf?
                      8. Cannibal Ox ?
                      9. Aesop Rock bp
                      10. PFAC ?
                      11. RJD2 ?
                      12. Mr. Lif ?
                      13. Sa Smash ?
                      14. Jux Crew ?
                      15. Hangar 18 ?
                      16. The Perceptionists ?
                      19. Rob Sonic yeahhhhh.....righhhhhhttttt
                      20. Digital Underground were that that good?? mostly famous for your 2 up top^^
                      21. Rakim old ass rapper
                      22. KRS - One old ass rapper
                      23. Kool Keith mask wearin rapper
                      24. Gangstarr ok
                      25. Leaders Of The New School old ass rappers mostly famous for that guy down there
                      26. Public Enemy old
                      27. Beastie Boys old
                      28. Kool G. Rap real old
                      29. Run DMC real old.....1 dead
                      30. DMX the crack smokin rapper
                      Nas good
                      Royce Da 5'9 alright.....lost points when he did that pop song with the britney like girl
                      Canibus canadian......
                      LL Cool J old shit was ok new shit is for the girls{ thats why u like him huh?}
                      Jadakiss agree
                      Wu Tang havent put anything out good in awhile
                      RZA deduct points cuz they in the group above{ now u struggling}
                      GZA same as above
                      Method Man same as above
                      Raekwon same as above
                      Ghostface Killa damn still goin
                      Masta Killa sigh....
                      Inspectah Deck oh lord
                      Murs ?
                      Scarface agree is good
                      Slick Rick deported rapper
                      Redman good
                      Big L dead
                      Big Pun dead
                      Nelly no comment
                      Bustah Rhymes is ok but went from cartoon character to thug
                      El-P already put him....backpack
                      Eyedae backpack
                      Immortal Technique backpack
                      and there you have it.....if i put a ? mark they are prolly backpackers .....I really shouldnt have responded due to the whole Nelly situation but oh well......and all the dead rappers are great, but im saying....make a up2date list of people better{alive and still in the game} ok?? Please dont get confused on my posts anymore.And please dont say piehole.There are kids posting on here.LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLimgonebitch!!
                      To Idiotic Persuasion;
                      From Steven De Cecco

Look dummy!

Persuasion,

I think you meant, you're the dumb fuck. The way that I write my posts are clear, and fine. No, you make me want to slap the shit out of you. If I ever seen you in real life. You're a fucking loser, do you know that? Yeah, you are. You're more in the closet than ever. You're in the closet the most, that I can see that. You did say that Nelly and Shock G are backpack rappers, and you're the fucking idiot. How could you not know how I could say that they are better than Fem? They are better than Fem, because they are better than Fem. Yes, I am saying that Nelly{COME ON OVER TO MY PLACEEEEEEE!!!!!} is better than Fem! Everybody is better than Fem. Nelly's {COME ON OVER TO MY PLACE!!!!!!!} is better than Fem. GET THAT THROUGH YOUR MORONIC HEAD, YOU TWIT! GET IT THROUGH YOUR MORONIC HEAD!!!! FOR ONCE! Every rapper is better than Fem. Every artist is better than Fem, and every singer is better than Fem.
                      [Every rap artist is better than Fem] Let you break it down to me? Let you break what down to me? You have broke nothing down to me, except prove the fact that you're an imbecile. Except prove the fact that you're an asshat. KID? Wrong, I'm not a kid, I'm 23 years old. HOW ABOUT I DON'T GRAB A PEN, LOSER! AND HOW ABOUT I DON'T TAKE NOTES NOW! I NEVER WAS POSTING ANY STUPID SHIT ON HERE, REJECT! I DON'T WANT YOU POSTING ANYMORE OF YOUR STUPID SHIT ON HERE AGAIN! AND I DON'T WANT YOU POSTING ANYMORE ON HERE PERIOD! THAT IS THE GREAT LIST OF RAPPERS, AND I DON'T WANT TO REMEMBER WHAT YOU SAID ABOUT THEM! YOU'RE A LUNATIC. I SAID YOU ARE A LUNATIC!

THAT IS THE BEST LIST EVER, YOU FUCK!
                      THAT IS THE BEST LIST OF ALL TIME, YOU FUCK!
                      THAT IS THE BEST LIST IN HISTORY, YOU FUCK!

THAT IS THE BEST LIST, YOU FUCK!

And there I don't have it. THAT WAS PATHETIC! THAT WAS "PURELY" PATHETIC! Everywhere that you put a mark was wrong. You're a joke.
                      It was wrong everywhere that you put a mark. You really shouldn't have responded at all, whatsoever. You really shouldn't have responded, period. You have got to be the biggest reject in this/the whole world, you dolt. You're the biggest reject in this/the whole world, you assclown. Exfuckingcuse me bitch? I am not confused from your posts at all, whatsoever, because I know that your posts are utter complete full of shit. And I know that your posts belong in the disposal bin, too as well.. Also. You fuckbag. You don't get a clue. You're the waste to this thread. [You're this threads waste.] There are idiots just like you posting on here! LAUGH AT YOUR MOTHER!! Yeah, you are a bitch. And.. You better be gone!
                      Better be gone. YOU LITTLE BITCH! HUSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!

There are idiots like you posting on here!

Ever Forward
                      Steven De Cecco

PS. Go choke yourself, for Jesus' sake. (imwstupid
                      The Smiling Warrior

Comment

Originally posted by Professor RT
                        masta ace, canibus, and nas are the only ones that can give em a run for his money

and damn tha mantis you are a sad dude. posting 50 times in a row hatin on em. bitch ass faggot. ICP sucks.
                        Why not Royce Da 5'9?
                        Wrong. What's wrong with your faggot ass? I am the only one who is straight. I am the only one who is normal on here. You're just starting trouble with me. Feminem deserves to be hated. I said that before. Fuck you homo. Retard, I'm not an ICP fan.. I know that ICP sucks, you complete illiterate fuck.

Get used to the fact that you're an idiot. (I)
                        The Smiling Warrior

Comment

lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you still dont make sense with your repeating statements.yes, with your repeating statements.LOLLLL....damn you are seruiosly stupid.Ok you 23 year old man.LOL!!! I hate typing like you....I gotta stop this shit. But for real though you live in Canada.....if you came down here to the south you would not last 5 mins.. where I stay.My people would see your tourist ass and eat u up in 5 mins.So all this talk about if you see me...you can just kill that cuz im not into net beef. My friends would never let me live down beating up a Canadian.I would come up there and boost yalls crime rate if I could.How many homicides do yall have a year?? 2? So dont act like you are all hard.And how am I the loser and reject when you have 1000 bullshit posts that dont even mean anything besides you trying to get attention??This is my 41st post.I dont really get on here that much, but when I saw that such a dumb ass fuckin person as yourself was postin just stupid shit tryin to be funny....i had to intervene. I feel better now. Ive only been on here a little while and already I see how much people dont like you , so you must have been acting like faggot way before I got here.Lol look how mad u get when somebody calls you out.Im done with you. keep beating your keyboard up if you want to.....you get no more light from me.Oh yeah...your list still sucks!!

Comment

lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you still dont make sense with your repeating statements.yes, with your repeating statements.LOLLLL....damn you are seruiosly stupid.Ok you 23 year old man.LOL!!! I hate typing like you....I gotta stop this shit. But for real though you live in Canada.....if you came down here to the south you would not last 5 mins.. where I stay.My people would see your tourist ass and eat u up in 5 mins.So all this talk about if you see me...you can just kill that cuz im not into net beef. My friends would never let me live down beating up a Canadian.I would come up there and boost yalls crime rate if I could.How many homicides do yall have a year?? 2? So dont act like you are all hard.And how am I the loser and reject when you have 1000 bullshit posts that dont even mean anything besides you trying to get attention??This is my 41st post!
                            To Idiotic Persuasion;
                            From Steven De Cecco

Time to feel the analysis of your whack post!!!

Pussy man,

Laugh at your cuntlicking mother, you flamming homosexaul. I "ALWAYS" make sense, you illiterate little 25 year old man. I repeat myself to you because you do not seem to realise and understand fact. Damn, I am seriously smart. You can quote for that again, stupid idiot. I am a 23 year old man, but you must be something like 13 years old, I can tell.. REALLY!! I repeat myself to you because you do not seem to realise and understand. I hate hearing you. I hate hearing all your bullshit. You got to stop being a loser. But for real though, I do live in Canada. If I came down there to the south, you retards would not last 5 minutes against me.. where you stay. Your people would see my tourist self and then you retards would become hurt in less than 5 minutes. Your people would see my tourist self and then I would begin to hurt you retards in less than 5 minutes. DO YOU GOT THAT CLEAR? I SAID IS THAT CLEAR? OH, YES IT IS CLEAR! Stupidass!! If I do see you, I AM ending your simpleton life! If I do see you, I WILL end your simpleton life!! You can just kill yourself because you are into net beef. You will never beat up this Canadian. You will never beat me up. You would come up to Canada and boost our crime rate if you could? Come on, pussy, try to come up to Windsor and boost our crime rate up, see if you can!!! You can't.. I know you can't. Come on, flamming pussy, I dare you to come up to Windsor and boost our crime rate up, I want to see you try!!! For real!!!! How many homicides do you all have in a year?? 0? I don't act, if I ever get to see you, I'll beat the fuck out of you. I think you better stop acting all big. Exactly, you better stop acting all big. And how are you the loser and reject? It's because that you go insulting the greatest/best hip-hop list of all time.. Does that strike a trigger? It does. It's because that you go insulting the greatest/best rapper list of all time. Well now you know why. Next, shut the fuck up. It's I have 1000 valid posts. It's I have 1000 educational posts. It's I have 1000 sensible posts. They do actually mean everything that's valid. They do actually mean everything that's educational. They do actually mean everything that's sensible. Wrong, idiot.. I'm not trying to get attention.... This is YOUR 41st bullshit post. You posted your 41st bullshit post. Exactly... .......................

Note: I'll be back with the conclusion of your illiterate post.
                            The Smiling Warrior

Comment

i very like just lose it!!!
                              http://www.forumania.altervista.org/yabbise/index.php
                              http://www.forumfree.net/?c=31882
                              Visitate i forum che ho in firma in Eminem 2004!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Anny_shino_shad
                                i very like just lose it!!!
                                Why???
                                That's a depthless song. That's a bullshit song.
                                (I)
                                The Smiling Warrior

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                                Started by red rum, 11-21-2008, 01:21 PM
                                20 responses
                                0 likes