X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tha_Mantisman
    replied
    Originally posted by xemceekahnx
    Im not saying i agree with mantisman but i will name a few rappers better than feminem.

1.Canibus
    2.Eyedea
    3.Immortal technique
    Why are you not saying that you do agree with The Mantisman for? The Mantisman is right.

You'll name a few rappers better than Feminem....

1. Right on
    2. Right on
    3. Right on

And here are some more:
    Check it out!

4. El-P
    5. C Rays
    6. Humpty Hump
    7. Shock G
    8. Cannibal Ox
    9. Aesop Rock
    10. PFAC
    11. RJD2
    12. Mr. Lif
    13. Sa Smash
    14. Jux Crew
    15. Hangar 18
    16. The Perceptionists
    19. Rob Sonic
    20. Digital Underground
    21. Rakim
    22. KRS - One
    23. Kool Keith
    24. Gangstarr
    25. Leaders Of The New School
    26. Public Enemy
    27. Beastie Boys
    28. Kool G. Rap
    29. Run DMC
    30. DMX

Ever Forward
    Steven De Cecco

PS. Have A Nice Day. ::

Leave a comment:

• Tha_Mantisman
    replied
    Originally posted by gangstadane
    no one really cares what that Tha_Mantisman prick says
    No one really cares what that gangstadane prick says.... And.... What Tha_Mantisman says is fact.... He's not a prick either. Tha_Mantisman is truth. Always.
    Tha_Mantisman is always truth.

I dominate you asshats! I dominate all of you asshats. I'm the Queen Fem Defamer!

Ever Forward
    Steven De Cecco

PS. I'm the Queen Feminem Defamer! (I) The Queen Femi Defamer!!!!!!!!!!!

Damn straight.

Leave a comment:

• Tha_Mantisman
    replied
    Originally posted by Leatha Face
    Hey Mantisman, im gonna kill you, cause, when i stab you u'll be dead, because I killed you. By stabbing you....So....I'm going to stick my dick in your nose and my salty shit is going to spray in your brain before my dick gets bigger and punctures your brain, stabbing and killing you.

P.S. Im gonna kill you.
    Hey Leatha Face, come on, fuckhead, post out your house address, just post out your house address. You're not going to kill me, I'm going to kill you, because, when I get to your house door, I'm going to kill you! I'm going to kill you when I get to your house door, you flaming trip! You mean, when you'll stab nobody, and you'll stab nobody. No bitch, you'll be dead, not me. You'll be dead, because you killed nobody, by stabbing nobody. You stabbed nobody. So.... You're going to stick your dick in Queen Feminem's nose and your salty shit is going to spray in Queen Fem's brain before your dick gets bigger and punctures her brain, from stabbing and killing Queen Fem. By stabbing Queen Fem!!!!!!!!!
    Stabbing and killing Queen Fem.... You stabbing Queen Fem!!!!!!!!!!!...........

You will assassinate Queen Feminem!!!
    You will murder Queen Feminem!!!
    OH YES YOU WILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ever Forward
    Steven De Cecco

DAMN STRAIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS. You're not going to kill me, no, no, no, no, you're going to kill Queen Feminem!!!!

Haaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahah hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahaahha @ Leatha Face's weak little ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Tha_Mantisman
    replied
    Originally posted by CLiDE
    Tha_Mantisman, Get a life.... You're on the board more often than not. You have like 40+ posts a day. Clown.
    No, Clide, you get a life. So the Hell what if I'm on the board or whatnot. I'm not a clown. So the Hell what if I'm on the board or not.
    I have like 40+ posts a day? What, have you been counting?
    You have been counting? Whatever.

Leave a comment:

• Blaza
    replied
    em hasn't fallen off no way thats his style how he does his shit.
    every single album he's done with aftermath has been put out the funny song so he gets huge ass plublicity an cuz the rest of his cd bet,mtv or who ever won't show the video cuz its to explicit.
    an its gotta look like hes fallin off so people that hate him or love the songs he does will buy the cd to c if he has then when they buy it he blows em away.

but i dunno i don't think eminem has alot of juice left to be makin all these cd's.he's gettin old in age.its bad to c that he couldn't have blown up earlier in his life so he mita been puttin out a couple more cd's then wht he has now.but critics an eminem haters can hate all they want but its simple EMINEM is a legend

Leave a comment:

• Tha_Mantisman
    replied
    Originally posted by bizoof
    yo Mantisman...ur hatin on Queen Fem an awful lot.... Name a handful of rappers u know r better than Queen Fem. im just curious.
    Queen Feminem deserves to be hated. I WILL name a handful of rappers that I know are better than Queen Fem....
    You're just curious?

Okay!

Here:

Nas
    Royce Da 5'9
    Canibus
    LL Cool J
    Jadakiss
    Wu Tang
    RZA
    GZA
    Method Man
    Raekwon
    Ghostface Killa
    Masta Killa
    Inspectah Deck
    Murs
    Scarface
    Slick Rick
    Redman
    Big L
    Big Pun
    Nelly
    Bustah Rhymes

That explains it!
    There you got it!

Ever Forward
    Steven De Cecco

PS. That answers your little concern. Do you want me to list you up more names, next time? (I) FUCK Kenny!

Leave a comment:

• Grave Digger
    replied
    i think eminem has lost way,too many distractions,but then again i never really liked any of his stuff after sslp. and as for rapper who could beat him

canibus
    one man armry
    immortal
    killah priest
    chino xl
    juice

and i could go on,but this is just my opinion...

Leave a comment:

• Tha_Mantisman
    replied
    Originally posted by Kenny
    Congratulations, dude. You accomplished nothing with your reply. All you did was insult me in a pointless way at the end of every statement you made (Who the fuck still uses the word 'simpleton'?). Try backing up your pointless and confusing statements next time, because I think a down syndrome patient would've had a more effective comeback.
    Dumbo Kenny;
    From Steven De Cecco

Be prepared for another big beatdown!

Kenny;

It's... Congratulations, dude.... "You accomplished everything with your reply." You need to get the fuck out of here, asshat. All I did was give you the schooling that you deserved you little piece of crap. All I did was what? I say all my things in a pointful way. Actually, at the end of every statement you made, you lowlife. Who the fuck still is a simpleton, YOU. You're a simpleton. A simpleton is YOU. You always was a simpleton, and you always will be a simpleton, dipshit. Just get the fuck out of here, you germ. Try? I'm always backing up the statements I made, pointless and confusing statements next time? Nah... Nope. Kid, just fucking leave, you flaming loser. Just fucking leave forever. Because which the both of us KNOWS that you're a down syndrome patient. Leave the premises...... Leave from here. Forever. That is too bad, but, because I always have a more effective comback than you will have in your pityful pathetic little life(existance). And because I always had a more effective comback than you had always in your pityful pathetic little life(existance). And I always will have a more effective comeback than you will ever have in your pityful pathetic little life(existance).

Be prepared for another big beatdown after this here too!

Ever Forward
    Steven De Cecco

PS. Go to bed.

Leave a comment:

• BoundlesS_MusiC
    replied
    Eminem hasn't fallen off in my eyes and it looks like he's far from it. I'm never so crazy on listening to his first single because it's just for sales. Guy hasn't fallen off like I said. He's still one of the greatest IMO.

Leave a comment:

• zhuangshi
    replied
    Originally posted by ZoG
    Nas
    Brother Ali
    MF Doom
    Immortal Technique
    Gza
    Talib Kweli
    Mos Def
    Black Thought
    C-Rayz Walz
    Big Boi
    Andre 3000
    Jay-Z
    Ill Bill
    Sabac
    Goretex
    Masta Ace
    Common

just to name a few...
    i agreee with most of those.

Leave a comment:

• ZoG
    replied
    yo Mantisman...ur hatin on Em an awful lot.... Name a handful of rappers u think r better than Em. im just curious.
    Nas
    Brother Ali
    MF Doom
    Immortal Technique
    Gza
    Talib Kweli
    Mos Def
    Black Thought
    C-Rayz Walz
    Big Boi
    Andre 3000
    Jay-Z
    Ill Bill
    Sabac
    Goretex
    Masta Ace
    Common

just to name a few...

Leave a comment:

• xemceekahnx
    replied
    What's your opinion?

The song is seriously shit. My farts sound better than that song.

You still think em is as good as he was?

With the realease of just losing it, and the shady 45 freestyle fuck yea, but i can't completely judge it yet because encore hasn't come out yet.

Do you think this song is sub-par for him?

Yes

Has he lost his rawness that made him good?

This should be asked a week after encore leaks.

Leave a comment:

• xemceekahnx
    replied
    yo Mantisman...ur hatin on Em an awful lot.... Name a handful of rappers u think r better than Em. im just curious.
    Im not saying i agree with mantisman but i will name a few rappers better than eminem.

1.Canibus
    2.Eyedea
    3.Immortal technique

Leave a comment:

• gangstadane
    replied
    no one really cares what that Tha_Mantisman prick says

Leave a comment:

• Ghetto Brunette
    replied
    What's your opinion?
    The song is generic. For what Em can do, it sucks. However, I liked the video. I thought it was funny and Em has a good sense of humor. I like the way you can never expect what he's gonna say or do next.
    You still think em is as good as he was?
    Yes, better. I think he improves over time, which is good. However... he failed to demonstrate that with this single.
    Do you think this song is sub-par for him?
    Not sure what ya mean....
    Has he lost his rawness that made him good?
    I don't think so, but his skill level and lyrical ability didn't depend on his 'rawness' anyway. The guy's lyrics are amazing in my eyes, and I'm positive the album will kick ass, even though Just Lose It doesn't.

Leave a comment:

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
Started by Deborahlanker, 07-03-2020, 05:40 AM
2 responses
0 likes
Last Post Hivesd.com  
Started by touhidfiver1, Today, 06:51 AM
0 responses