Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leatha Face
    replied
    Hey Mantisman, im gonna kill you, cause, when i stab you u'll be dead, because I killed you. By stabbing you....So....I'm going to stick my dick in your nose and my salty shit is going to spray in your brain before my dick gets bigger and punctures your brain, stabbing and killing you.

P.S. Im gonna kill you.

Leave a comment:

• CLiDE
    replied
    Tha_Mantisman, Get a life.... You're on the board more often than not. You have like 40+ posts a day. Clown.

Leave a comment:

• Leatha Face
    replied
    At first I hated the song, until i understood it was making fun of dance songs, and mj at the same time. I thought the video was funny, and the song grew on me, oh well, im expecting the cd to sound like TES, with its political references, so I still have high expectations with this cd. Plus some mj fans got real pissed off so im straight.

Leave a comment:

• bizoof
    replied
    yo Mantisman...ur hatin on Em an awful lot.... Name a handful of rappers u think r better than Em. im just curious.

Leave a comment:

• bizoof
    replied
    I think the video is pretty damn funny. I think em has alota tight qualties..he's fuckin smart, and got a sense of humor. I dont think he's fallin off. fuck that. What's tight about Em is that he is versatlie and can rap about just about ne thing. No one knows what to expect from him on his next album..whether it will be his slim shady persona, or more gangstar or w/e. I personally think it'll be his slim shady persona with a twist of "gangstarness". What other rappers can u not kno wut to expect on an album. Em isnt lame, he switches up his style often and u never kno wut he's gonna do next. I agree JLI doesn't have brilliant lyrics, but its def clever and i like it...and you kno the rest of his album isnt gonna be like that. I think Em is just one hell of an entertainer...he gets all the dumb average music listeners to buy his music with catchy first singles, but then tears up every album with sick lyrics. He's grown alot throughout his 3 main albums, bringin something new to each one...so i say stop hatin on him and just anticipate an awsome album.

Leave a comment:

• Kenny
    replied
    Originally posted by Tha_Mantisman
    Kenny, you got a problem, you little goofy reject. Fuck you, cunt, I'm straight. You're a homosexual, boy. You fucking retard, I wasn't crying anywhere, you clueless little dick. Who's bitter? Bitch, you know absolutely nothing about nothing, you simpleton. You are a joke. You're depthless.......
    Congratulations, dude. You accomplished nothing with your reply. All you did was insult me in a pointless way at the end of every statement you made (Who the fuck still uses the word 'simpleton'?). Try backing up your pointless and confusing statements next time, because I think a down syndrome patient would've had a more effective comeback.

Leave a comment:

• Tha_Mantisman
    replied
    Originally posted by Kenny
    Mantisman, I better stop my crying, because I'm a bitter homosexual.
    Indeed.

Leave a comment:

• Tha_Mantisman
    replied
    Originally posted by Kenny
    Mantisman, stop crying, you bitter homosexual.

The video for "Just Lose It" reminds me of a video he would put out from The Slim Shady LP (kinda reminded me of "Role Model" in a way). I thought the video kind of made up for the weak lyrical content of the song.
    Kenny, you got a problem, you little goofy reject. Fuck you, cunt, I'm straight. You're a homosexual, boy. You fucking retard, I wasn't crying anywhere, you clueless little dick. Who's bitter? Bitch, you know absolutely nothing about nothing, you simpleton. You are a joke. You're depthless.......

Leave a comment:

• Kenny
    replied
    Mantisman, stop crying, you bitter homosexual.

The video for "Just Lose It" reminds me of a video he would put out from The Slim Shady LP (kinda reminded me of "Role Model" in a way). I thought the video kind of made up for the weak lyrical content of the song.

Leave a comment:

• Tha_Mantisman
    replied
    TAKE TWO, I'm not going to buy the album, because I know I won't want it at all whatsoever.... And.... I really don't give a fuck if/when it'll come out. I really don't care if when... So.... You can buy the album as soon as it comes out if you really want to, because I really don't give a damn if you do buy his album.

Leave a comment:

• Tha_Mantisman
    replied
    Originally posted by sKitelZ
    fem knows what hes doen?
    Fem doesn't know what he's doing.

Leave a comment:

• TAKE TWO
    replied
    its a piece of shit song made 4 groupies
    personally with equipment n shit he has
    i could put out a better song than that
    but hes new album will be dope
    think of all the ppl he'll be up there rappin with
    when it comes 2 flow ems killin it right now
    thatll show
    and dont act like u aint gunna buy the album coz u know ull want it as soon as it comes out

Leave a comment:

• sKitelZ
    replied
    em knows what hes doen

Leave a comment:

• o8oEMINEMo8o
    replied
    There's like 10000 threads like this, do a search.

Leave a comment:

• Tha_Mantisman
    replied
    The guy is aweful, plain and simple.

Leave a comment:

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
Started by Deborahlanker, 07-03-2020, 05:40 AM
2 responses