X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• persuazion
    replied
    Originally posted by Atlantisman23
    You're not that inportant either. It is because that it is not necessary to argue with The Mantisman, not on neither thread. The Mantisman is always a winner.
    ^^^awwww.....are u mad u had to change your name and your postcount that you worked so hard on got reset???Its alright...keep working at it and people will hate u as Atlantisman just as much as they did Mantisman.I promise!!

Leave a comment:

• Gloaxnatcher
    replied
    i'm sorry but

Originally posted by Atlantisman23
    I'm not that important either. It is because that it is not necessary to argue with you, not on neither thread. The Mantisman is always a loser.
    word.....
    give it a rest, won't you?

Leave a comment:

• Atlantisman23
    replied
    Originally posted by persuazion
    ok....c my reply in the other thread you made about eminem....I dont feel its necessary to argue with you on 2 threads....your not that important...
    You're not that inportant either. It is because that it is not necessary to argue with The Mantisman, not on neither thread. The Mantisman is always a winner.

Leave a comment:

• Atlantisman23
    replied
    Originally posted by DetroitNicca
    You sad fuck.
    That's all you can say. It's because that you have a simple mind.

Leave a comment:

• persuazion
    replied
    Originally posted by Tha_Mantisman
    This 25 year old Hypocritical man,
    By Steven De Cecco

Part 1

Now welcome back to the grand chief hypocrite once again! Woah, and here you go again with your utter most hypocritical response ever yet! But that's all that it is, it's just hypocrisy!
    It is just that, it's just hypocrisy!

Damn, but I'm not the sad bitch, bitch.

So? Persuasion is the real faggot! You fucking lie. You haven't have had a girl for seven years, you liar. And don't be calling me a bitch when meanwhile that you're the bitch. I am the winner, and I'm not a computer nerd. I don't live on here, bitch. I covered that one up already. I have had that one covered up already. Please come to southside Houston???!!!... REALLY???!!!... Oh I will snap your twig neck, because you're a fuck! But I really do know what the fuck that I'm talking about by when I'm saying that you guys do only have 0 homicides. I would not end up dead or robbed. I lock my doors up at night. You wouldn't know what hard is. You do not know what hard is. And I know that I'm not a thug. I don't make computer threats.... I make computer promises.... I make computer guarrantees!!!!!!! ABout what? What I say that I will do to you, then I will do to you. (I will do to you what I say that I will do to you) It doesn't fit me??? You wouldn't know what doesn't fit me!!! You do not know what doesn't fit me. Hey faggot, don't take your disses towards my homepage, Atlantisrising.com. Don't be taking your disses towards my homepage, Atlantisrising.com. You're an uneducated bastard. Just an uneducated bastard. My homepage is a thrill riding Atlantis website. That does tell me right there, that does tell me that right there. Now.... That should tell you that right there. And yes my posts are both educational and sensible.

The End of Part 1.
    ok....c my reply in the other thread you made about eminem....I dont feel its necessary to argue with you on 2 threads....your not that important...

Leave a comment:

• DetroitNicca
    replied
    You sad fuck.

Leave a comment:

• Tha_Mantisman
    replied
    Damn your a sad bitch.Yesterday you had almost 1000 posts now you have 1039........lol.....thats almost as much as I have ever put on since I joined....and u did it in 1 morning.YOU are the real faggot.I have had a girl for 7 years you bitch.YOU are the reject you computer nerd who lives on here.Please come to southsife Houston where 1 of the rappers in your best of list is from.I want to see you snap my neck you fuck.You really dont know what the fuck you talkin about by sayin we have 0 homicides.Thats how outoftowners like yourself in up dead and robbed.Oh yeah I forgot.....you from the hard ghetto's of Windsor!!!!!!LOL....I think I saw your city on Bowling For Columbine....and yall dont even lock yalls doors at night!!!You are not hard.You are not a thug. Stop making computer threats about what you wont do to people.It doesnt fit you.Your homepage is a gay ass atlantis website.That should tell you right there.And no your posts are neither educational nor sensible.
    This 25 year old Hypocritical man,
    By Steven De Cecco

Part 1

Now welcome back to the grand chief hypocrite once again! Woah, and here you go again with your utter most hypocritical response ever yet! But that's all that it is, it's just hypocrisy!
    It is just that, it's just hypocrisy!

Damn, but I'm not the sad bitch, bitch.

So? Persuasion is the real faggot! You fucking lie. You haven't have had a girl for seven years, you liar. And don't be calling me a bitch when meanwhile that you're the bitch. I am the winner, and I'm not a computer nerd. I don't live on here, bitch. I covered that one up already. I have had that one covered up already. Please come to southside Houston???!!!... REALLY???!!!... Oh I will snap your twig neck, because you're a fuck! But I really do know what the fuck that I'm talking about by when I'm saying that you guys do only have 0 homicides. I would not end up dead or robbed. I lock my doors up at night. You wouldn't know what hard is. You do not know what hard is. And I know that I'm not a thug. I don't make computer threats.... I make computer promises.... I make computer guarrantees!!!!!!! ABout what? What I say that I will do to you, then I will do to you. (I will do to you what I say that I will do to you) It doesn't fit me??? You wouldn't know what doesn't fit me!!! You do not know what doesn't fit me. Hey faggot, don't take your disses towards my homepage, Atlantisrising.com. Don't be taking your disses towards my homepage, Atlantisrising.com. You're an uneducated bastard. Just an uneducated bastard. My homepage is a thrill riding Atlantis website. That does tell me right there, that does tell me that right there. Now.... That should tell you that right there. And yes my posts are both educational and sensible.

The End of Part 1.

Leave a comment:

• persuazion
    replied
    Damn your a sad bitch.Yesterday you had almost 1000 posts now you have 1039........lol.....thats almost as much as I have ever put on since I joined....and u did it in 1 morning.YOU are the real faggot.I have had a girl for 7 years you bitch.YOU are the reject you computer nerd who lives on here.Please come to southsife Houston where 1 of the rappers in your best of list is from.I want to see you snap my neck you fuck.You really dont know what the fuck you talkin about by sayin we have 0 homicides.Thats how outoftowners like yourself in up dead and robbed.Oh yeah I forgot.....you from the hard ghetto's of Windsor!!!!!!LOL....I think I saw your city on Bowling For Columbine....and yall dont even lock yalls doors at night!!!You are not hard.You are not a thug. Stop making computer threats about what you wont do to people.It doesnt fit you.Your homepage is a gay ass atlantis website.That should tell you right there.And no your posts are neither educational nor sensible.You take what somebody writes and just write substitute a few words,and repeat yourself 10 times.Example of MANTISMAN post- I am mantisman from windsor.Yes from windsor.From windsor I am from.I say im from windsor because I said it at first.Did you not hear me? I hate everybody.Everybody i hate.I hate eminem because he is not me.Me he is not.

You see there.....now that can get real annoying and you think that kind of shit is sensible and valid
    Saying "fem sucks" can calling people gay cuz they like him are not valid posts.I think you very well may be the dumbest person on the internet so far.Dont worry though, Im not on here like you so you dont have to deal with me all the time.Just when I happen to get on every now and then.When Im gone you can continue postin your bullshit so you can feel better about yourself.This is the only life you have.Right here on d12world. oh yeah...your list still sucks you bitch! C ya in H TOWN!!

Leave a comment:

• Tha_Mantisman
    replied
    I don't have time for any of your jokes.

Leave a comment:

• Tha_Mantisman
    replied
    Originally posted by Sarcastic Sid
    ^ Tha_Mantisman... You have way too much time on your hands...

Either you are a complete loser... or you might just be the biggest undercover groupie ever created.
    I don't wish to hear your pretend made philosophies.

Wrong, I am not a loser, period. Or.. What's that supposed to mean?

PS. I don't have time for your jokes. [I don't have time for all your jokes.] (imwstupid

Leave a comment:

• Sarcastic Sid
    replied
    ^ Tha_Mantisman... You have way too much time on your hands...

Either you are a complete loser... or you might just be the biggest undercover groupie ever created.
    Last edited by Sarcastic Sid; 10-11-2004, 11:46 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Professor RT
    replied
    And for the record, MMLP sucks, SSLP is the only good Eminem album.
    imo sslp sucks. mmlp and tes are the only good eminem albums

Leave a comment:

• Tha_Mantisman
    replied
    lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you still dont make sense with your repeating statements.yes, with your repeating statements.LOLLLL....damn you are seruiosly stupid.Ok you 23 year old man.LOL!!! I hate typing like you....I gotta stop this shit. But for real though you live in Canada.....if you came down here to the south you would not last 5 mins.. where I stay.My people would see your tourist ass and eat u up in 5 mins.So all this talk about if you see me...you can just kill that cuz im not into net beef. My friends would never let me live down beating up a Canadian.I would come up there and boost yalls crime rate if I could.How many homicides do yall have a year?? 2? So dont act like you are all hard.And how am I the loser and reject when you have 1000 bullshit posts that dont even mean anything besides you trying to get attention??This is my 41st post.I dont really get on here that much, but when I saw that such a dumb ass fuckin person as yourself was postin just stupid shit tryin to be funny....i had to intervene. I feel better now. Ive only been on here a little while and already I see how much people dont like you , so you must have been acting like faggot way before I got here.Lol look how mad u get when somebody calls you out.Im done with you. keep beating your keyboard up if you want to.....you get no more light from me.Oh yeah...your list still sucks!!
    To Idiotic Persuasion;
    From Steven De Cecco

Time to feel the analysis of your whack post!!!

Pussy man,

Laugh at your cuntlicking mother, you flamming homosexaul. I "ALWAYS" make sense, you illiterate little 25 year old man. I repeat myself to you because you do not seem to realise and understand fact. Damn, I am seriously smart. You can quote for that again, stupid idiot. I am a 23 year old man, but you must be something like 13 years old, I can tell.. REALLY!! I repeat myself to you because you do not seem to realise and understand. I hate hearing you. I hate hearing all your bullshit. You got to stop being a loser. But for real though, I do live in Canada. If I came down there to the south, you retards would not last 5 minutes against me.. where you stay. Your people would see my tourist self and then you retards would become hurt in less than 5 minutes. Your people would see my tourist self and then I would begin to hurt you retards in less than 5 minutes. DO YOU GOT THAT CLEAR? I SAID IS THAT CLEAR? OH, YES IT IS CLEAR! Stupidass!! If I do see you, I AM ending your simpleton life! If I do see you, I WILL end your simpleton life!! You can just kill yourself because you are into net beef. You will never beat up this Canadian. You will never beat me up. You would come up to Canada and boost our crime rate if you could? Come on, pussy, try to come up to Windsor and boost our crime rate up, see if you can!!! You can't.. I know you can't. Come on, flamming pussy, I dare you to come up to Windsor and boost our crime rate up, I want to see you try!!! For real!!!! How many homicides do you all have in a year?? 0? I don't act, if I ever get to see you, I'll beat the fuck out of you. I think you better stop acting all big. Exactly, you better stop acting all big. And how are you the loser and reject? It's because that you go insulting the greatest/best hip-hop list of all time.. Does that strike a trigger? It does. It's because that you go insulting the greatest/best rapper list of all time. Well now you know why. Next, shut the fuck up. It's I have 1000 valid posts. It's I have 1000 educational posts. It's I have 1000 sensible posts. They do actually mean everything that's valid. They do actually mean everything that's educational. They do actually mean everything that's sensible. Wrong, idiot.. I'm not trying to get attention.... This is YOUR 41st bullshit post. You posted your 41st bullshit post. Exactly... .......................

Note: I'll be back with the conclusion of your illiterate post.

That's good that you don't get on here all that much, because we don't need anymore mindless fucks on here to pollute the gene pool. But when you saw just how much of a dumb ass fucking person that you really are, and posting just stupid shit, which signifies that you are not funny, I had to take care of it. I had to step right in. Now I feel better. Don't fucking call me out, you weak shit, because I seriously will snap your neck! No, I'm done with you. I don't beat my keyboard up. No I don't want to.. No I don't intend to. I get no more light from you? Well.. You get no more light from God. Oh yeah, you dead fuck, my list is the best!! [My List Is The Best]

****["MY LIST IS THE BEST!"]****

Ever Forward
    Steven De Cecco

PS. NOW GO FUCK YOUR FATHER, YOU FLAMMING HOMO!!!!!!!!!!!!.............

Leave a comment:

• Tha_Mantisman
    replied
    I dont really get on here that much, but when I saw that such a dumb ass fuckin person as yourself was postin just stupid shit tryin to be funny....i had to intervene. I feel better now. Ive only been on here a little while and already I see how much people dont like me , so I must have been acting like a faggot way before I got here.Lol I was acting like a faggot way before I got here. look how mad u get when somebody calls you out.Im done with you. keep beating your keyboard up if you want to.....you get no more light from me.Oh yeah...your list still sucks!!
    That's good that you don't get on here all that much, because we don't need anymore mindless fucks on here to pollute the gene pool. But when you saw just how much of a dumb ass fucking person that you really are, and posting just stupid shit, which signifies that you are not funny, I had to take care of it. I had to step right in. Now I feel better. Don't fucking call me out, you weak shit, because I seriously will snap your neck! No, I'm done with you. I don't beat my keyboard up. No I don't want to.. No I don't intend to. I get no more light from you? Well.. You get no more light from God. Oh yeah, you dead fuck, my list is the best!! [My List Is The Best]

****["MY LIST IS THE BEST!"]****

Ever Forward
    Steven De Cecco

PS. NOW GO FUCK YOUR FATHER, YOU FLAMMING HOMO!!!!!!!!!!!!.............

Leave a comment:

• Tha_Mantisman
    replied
    Nas
    Royce Da 5'9
    Canibus
    LL Cool J
    Jadakiss
    Wu Tang
    RZA
    GZA
    Method Man