is it just me or does Ja Rule just really piss you off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is it just me or does Ja Rule just really piss you off

no disrespect to people that like the fucken tryhard, but seriously, he's a fucking loser! he's a completly useless actor, he thinks he's Pac, and yeah, he just pisses me off.. Dre's verse in Obie Trice's song Shit Hits the Fan is genius:
    This little *****, Ja Rule
    Talking how he's gonna slap me. ***** please
    You gotta jump and swing up to hit me in the knees

and then:
    And pussy you're not Pac, I knew him
    Pac was a real *****, you just a fuckin insult to him

artists like dre, xzibit, pac and obie trice, all of them are awesome, i love thier music.. but i wouldn't even regard ja rule's shit as music, it's shit and he should just give up.

Nice thread A good way to introduce yourself on this board.
    Originally posted by Rog
    "Let's go play some football, I'll rape you."
    Originally posted by Rog
    One day this girl was being dumb as hell so told her "shut the hell up or we'll rape you."
    Originally posted by KessenGTR
    RB is like an orgasm, but it's everlasting.

Comment

well you must be a Palestinian cause Ja Rule's a Israeli (from Jeruselem) Ja Rule/selem
      And I'm Not Cocky, I'm Confident
      So When You Tell Me I'm The Best, It's A Complement
      AhhhhhHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA !!!

Comment

ja-s last album is great...i think he is a pussy but..... who give's a fuck
        I still don't give a fuck.

Comment

No your not the only one, there are tons of mindless groupies that think exactly the same way as you. 50 is on Pac's nuts just as much, if not more than Ja, and so is Eminem.
          Originally posted by cz81725
          ScrotumLicker is one of the greatest Names i came across on the board, i wish i woulda thought of it
          Mad homo CZ wants to lick scrotums.

Comment

Originally posted by TrifeASaurusRex
            No your not the only one, there are tons of mindless groupies that think exactly the same way as you. 50 is on Pac's nuts just as much, if not more than Ja, and so is Eminem.
            Oh really......people don't seem to realize something quite obvious in my eyes. Why is it if someone hates Ja Rule, it means that he/she is a mindless groupie but if someone hates on Eminem or G Unit, it's perfectly acceptable? Even though they're both on Pac's nuts (just like every rapper out), ur saying it's ok to hate one but not the other. Now I'm not a fan of Ja rule, he's just an average rapper in my opinion with a few good songs here and there.

Anyway, to end this, people who think like u make no sense whatsoever and should eat shit and die.
            "Saying Jumpoff don't sound right, it's blasphemous, downright, I astound mics, music is just what feelings sound like"- Joe Budden

Comment

this is the last time i will ever say this on this board, ive said it too much. VVV 4 mic album, the rest getting gradually worse and i havent really attempted to DL R.U.L.E.

Comment

Originally posted by BANK$
                Oh really......people don't seem to realize something quite obvious in my eyes. Why is it if someone hates Ja Rule, it means that he/she is a mindless groupie but if someone hates on Eminem or G Unit, it's perfectly acceptable? Even though they're both on Pac's nuts (just like every rapper out), ur saying it's ok to hate one but not the other. Now I'm not a fan of Ja rule, he's just an average rapper in my opinion with a few good songs here and there.

Anyway, to end this, people who think like u make no sense whatsoever and should eat shit and die. : )

No you're assuming my position without me stating it. People that hate Ja Rule simply because Em/50 do are mindless groupies. It would be the same for people who hate Em/50 simply because Ja hates them (there aren't many people in that category I think, most of his fans jumped ship when the beef happened). Anybody who hates another rapper simply because their favorite rapper has beef with them is an idiot. I agree that all three (plus others) are on Pac's nuts and it is ridiculous for anyone to be. You assumed I disliked them for that but not Ja, but I was merely pointing out the contradiction in the thread starter's post. So you eat shit and die asshole
                Originally posted by cz81725
                ScrotumLicker is one of the greatest Names i came across on the board, i wish i woulda thought of it
                Mad homo CZ wants to lick scrotums.

Comment

Originally posted by TrifeASaurusRex
                  No you're assuming my position without me stating it. People that hate Ja Rule simply because Em/50 do are mindless groupies. It would be the same for people who hate Em/50 simply because Ja hates them (there aren't many people in that category I think, most of his fans jumped ship when the beef happened). Anybody who hates another rapper simply because their favorite rapper has beef with them is an idiot. I agree that all three (plus others) are on Pac's nuts and it is ridiculous for anyone to be. You assumed I disliked them for that but not Ja, but I was merely pointing out the contradiction in the thread starter's post. So you eat shit and die asshole
                  Oh, I'm sorry for assuming ur position but the person who started the thread said nothing about hating ja because Eminem or g unit do. He just make it clear he likes shady/aftermath artists and doesn't like Ja. That doesn't make him a groupie.
                  "Saying Jumpoff don't sound right, it's blasphemous, downright, I astound mics, music is just what feelings sound like"- Joe Budden

Comment

^ja never beat his ass himself, murda inc rolled into the studio and it was banks n 50 there

your very dilusional if you think many people in this rap game could beat 50s ass 1 on 1

no groupie shit involved
                    welcome to england, part of so-called great britain/
                    but there aint a fucking thing great, about the way that were livin/

Comment

I know, I don't like 50 but I certainly wouldn't want to go one on one with him in a fist fight, dude is huge.
                      Oh its true, its true

Comment

dpgunit is right some one related to murder inc shoot 50...
                        they did beat proof ass...
                        and ja did beat 50 ass his self all 50 did was throw the 1st punch ...

the problem is ya'll just jump on nuts without nowing facts ...yes lil old ja rule beat big bad 50 ass who by the way boxes ...50 cent is a bitch that can't go back to his old hood and who's whole onterage is cops ... bad ass 50 the same dude that put out a restraining order on ja after getting his ass whiped... real gangsta don't have to act gangsta remember that
                        fuck a peace talk *****
                        i let my piece talk ...
                        hollowtip bloodhoung gang u already know!

Comment

Not another ja vs 50 thread. I've heard the diss tracks and I'm sorry but G Unit/Shady/Aftermath totally annihilated Murda Inc PERIOD. They were so shook up they had to change their name to the "Inc."....and Ja's disses towards 50 and em were nothing special. G Unit, Eminem, Dre, Obie, Busta, and D12 took a shit on the whole Murda Inc and beat them in every way possible (yes lyrically too). Ja's lyrics towards them were not great at all. I wouldn't call Back down the best diss track but it did beat Ja Rule. Cmon saying Ja beat 50 is like saying Jay beat Nas. The whole industry knows Ja lost the beef, just deal with it.

Also, many of u ppl think 50 did nothing on the lyrical note towards Ja. U ppl need to listen to 50s old music cuz GRODT is not the first time he dissed Ja on a record. He had disses towards them in the mixtapes before he even blew up. Check them out and then go ahead and tell me that Ja won. I just want to know what did Ja spit that was so hard except for "em u claim ur mother's........" Thats the only actually hot quote I can think of and it wasn't even directed at 50.
                          Last edited by Vos; 10-30-2004, 06:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DPGunit
                            Unless U have listened to all the disses i suggest you dont say anything.
                            BTW this shows just how much you know nothing about hip hop itself outside of Aftermath/Shady/G-unit
                            say what? Shut the fuck up. What r u 14 yrs old? Didn't ur mother ever teach u when grown men talk, shut your mouth? This is the problem with stupid young ass kids. They think their opinion matters. Telling me what I listen to...lol. Unless I missed something,from what I heard, I think they beat Murda Inc. LOL @ u assuming I only listen to Aftermath/Shady/G Unit just because I think they won the beef (which 90% of ppl think as well).

"BTW this shows just how much you know nothing about hip hop itself outside of Aftermath/Shady/G-unit"

lol. All of a sudden because I have a different opinion it means I don't listen to anything other than aftermath/shady/g unit. I think u need to go back to grade 1 math class and learn about "logic." Moron.

Comment

it's like this yeah g unit killed murder inc on track but murder inc killed gunit in the streets...i would reather lose a track battle then get shot 9 times and stabed and beat with a trash can or crutches whateva he hit 50 with ... 50 almost ended ja career but they almost ended 50 life now u tell me who won the war
                              fuck a peace talk *****
                              i let my piece talk ...
                              hollowtip bloodhoung gang u already know!

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by Deborahlanker, Today, 07:16 PM
                              0 responses
                              1 view
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Deborahlanker  
                              Started by tkaxec, Today, 10:50 AM