No announcement yet.

Fabolous Real Talk (discuss it in here)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fabolous Real Talk (discuss it in here)

i gotta just say it...i wasnt feelin this that much. i was feelin his last album better than this. only a few songs i liked (Gangsta, Breathe, Church, Round and Round). a lot of was just that bitches, rims shit he always talks. i was disappointed.

oh well hopefully eminem's album is better

I know what your saying, there was no new lyrical content, most sounded recycled to me. But Ive only listend once through so im gonna give it another song.

''In My Hood'' and ''Real Talk'' were aight.
    http://www.last.fm/user/Humpage/

My DVD Collection

Please sub my Youtube channel: DVDeMm (Huge DVD collector)

Comment

lol, ive already burnt the album. i thought it was dope, but then again i havent listened to the whole of his other 2 albums which i still will buy. my fav tracks were: real talk, po po, baby,can you hear me, breathe, do the damn thing (i like crunk,lol) but overall i thought it was a well balanced cd that was nice to bump to just like ja's new cd. im def buying his other 2 albums tho.

also at the end of baby, the beat changes and u hear phone calls and stuff, and i was really hoping fab would spit over that beat, that sounded like a hott just blaze club joint.

also as a just blaze fan, i must say i was a little dissapointed about the beat he did for the sean paul joint (after hearing the dope breathe production). its a nice beat, but sounds very simple and similar to what an average producer could have done, plus i felt as tracks like young and sexy & girls where added fillers.

i'd rate this album a high 3.5/5

great album
      Last edited by psy; 10-31-2004, 09:12 PM.

Comment

yea i mean it was ight. had some pretty ill punchlines.

i'd prolly give it a 3/5 or 3.5/5

Comment

imma buy ghetto fabolous and street dreams and make my final decison what his best one is, im getting the feeling his first might be...

Comment

im def feelin that last track po po. nate dogg comes ill on the chorus. i hope this is one of the singles. it would be a tight video with the cop and shit. fab got nice lines on this

Comment

This album was good i never liked fabolous until I heard Breathe, Round & Round has a nasty fuckin beat it hits reminds me of Lean Back, Ghetto and Gangsta both have tight beats they sound like some Dr Dre type shit, Popo with nate dogg also has a real nice beat, The album Overall has good beats the neptunes tracks are kind of lame though, Fabolous is only an average rapper he's probably better then he used to be if your into lyrics dont listen to the album if your a bass head pick it up
              Crack
              Papoose Murda Mook - You Cant Murder Me Part 2
              Papoose Murda Mook - You Cant Murder Me
              Mary J Blige - Hate It Or Love It Remix

Comment

It was aight, nothing spectacular.

Comment

Fabolous - 01 - Exodus (performed by Black Ice).mp3 7/10 i wish fabolous did his freestyling part here too, but nonetheless, black ice ripped it

Fabolous - 02 - Don't Stop Wont Stop.mp3 8/10 great intro song,

Fabolous - 03 - Real Talk (123).mp3 8.5 spits hard lyrics thoughout the track and the hook is gangsta

Fabolous - 04 - Gangsta.mp3 8/10 dope beat and nice lyrics,

Fabolous - 05 - Tit 4 Tat (feat. Pharrell).mp3 7.5

Fabolous - 06 - Baby (Feat. Mike Shorey).mp3 8/10 (i really like the hook and beat, beautuful track)

Fabolous - 07 - Girls.mp3 7.5/10 (not bad for track masters production) an obvoius filler tho

Fabolous - 08 - Church (feat. Charlie Murphy).mp3 8/10 nice funk track similar to what kon artist would do, funny and good lyrics, the "reverend" wasnt that funny tho until the end,lol

Fabolous - 09 - Can You Hear Me.mp3 9/10 (proberly the strongest song on the album) wonderful hook, and the lyrics really get to you, faboulous crafts a great sad story, much better than banks southside track.

Fabolous - 10 - Do The Damn Thang (feat. Young Jeezy).mp3 8/10 ( lol, i prob rated this to high but i really liked the hook and beat, crunk is the shit,lol)

Fabolous - 11 - Holla At Somebody Real (feat. Lil Mo).mp3 7/10 (good, but baby was much better, lil mo over does her voice like xtina

Fabolous - 12 - It's Alright ( feat. Sean Paul).mp3 7.5/10 it grows on me, for some reason i didnt mind sean on the track, but comg from a beat just blaze made, i expected a little better.

Fabolous - 13 - Breathe.mp3 9/10- another contender for best song on the album, dope beat, great lyrics and nice meaning

Fabolous - 14 - Young & Sexy (feat. Pharrell & Mike Shorey).mp3 6.5/10 (meh, this will grow on me, but like the girls track, it felt like a filler for the ladies, baby still remains as the best rnb/rap track pn the album

Fabolous - 15 - Round & Round.mp3 7.5/10 - sounds like a timbo joint, nice intro and beat, fab doesnt spit good until his last verse and the hook is a little lame, but still very good

Fabolous - 16 - In My Hood.mp3 7.5 - nice hook with kids and nice beat, tells a nice little story here, another fav

Fabolous - 17 - Ghetto (feat. Thara).mp3 8.10 great beat anf fab flows on the track very smoothly was ease, and thara brings the song to life with her vocals

Fabolous - 18 - Po Po (feat. Paul Cain & Nate Dogg).mp3 9/10, great dark slow beat, with a grand hook crafted by nate dogg, paul cain spits nice as well,fab tells a nice tale here, def a great way to end the album.

if fab got rid of the 3 fillers and added some more lyrical tracks id give it a higher score, but remember after the huge success of street dreams, he still needed to have the right amount of joints for his female fan base.

he'll go platinum easily
                  Last edited by psy; 10-31-2004, 09:38 PM.

Comment

Another CD of hot quotables. He talks about the same things as usual cars, girls, money, guns but that's what I liek about him. And he always uses sports punchlines which I like "I'll pull two nines on you like Gretzky". Could of been better but this is solid.

His best cd is his first one, damn he was hungry, Street Dreams was solid too. Even the mixtape was hot. Damn, I guess I am a Fabolous groupie.
                    Difficult takes a day, Impossible takes a week

Comment

^ lol.

I would give ''Real talk'' 3/5 Its growing on me.
                      I havent listend to the two previous albums fully yet though.
                      http://www.last.fm/user/Humpage/

My DVD Collection

Please sub my Youtube channel: DVDeMm (Huge DVD collector)

Comment

We all hear music differently, so no fuckin' big deal on others opinions u don't know & will NEVER MEET in this life time...ya knowhattamean!?! Either U can relate or U don't, I just take it with a grain of salt...ya knowhattamean!?! Guaranteed, there'll be plenty of mixed emotions posting on this board, about the NEXT several albums to drop this month (Nov.) and December.
                        PSY I can relate, you hit the nail on the head bout Lil' Mo because she did over use her vocals on that track. In addition, Round & Round > Tic 4 Tat, and my favorites are Breathe and Po Po. Lastly, I had more free time to give Ja's R.U.L.E. a second listen. The first time, I skipped over tracks and/or only listened to certain 1nes for 30 secs or so. But now, those same tracks are growning on me.
                        TRUE HERO UNDER GOD

www.TRU 2DA GAME.com______

Comment

psy why do you talk like you are american? you come across as a bit of a gimp. There's no way you'd talk like you do on here in real life. I'm not trying to take the piss, its just an observation, you post some good links though so well done on that.
                          There's no longevity living off negativity
                          Fuck it, I'd rather sell reefer than do pizza delivery

Comment

Originally posted by GreenLanternUK
                            psy why do you talk like you are american? you come across as a bit of a gimp. There's no way you'd talk like you do on here in real life. I'm not trying to take the piss, its just an observation, you post some good links though so well done on that.
                            lol, the truth is i cant write for shit, im so bad at english lessons i guess those trips to florida every year had some influence on my "american" writing. but really i dont talk like that when im off the boards, just a nice but odd guy, thats all...
                            Last edited by psy; 11-01-2004, 10:09 AM.

Comment

ok, where abouts in england u from?
                              There's no longevity living off negativity
                              Fuck it, I'd rather sell reefer than do pizza delivery

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by jkrtybvnc, Today, 02:25 AM
                              0 responses
                              1 view
                              0 likes
                              Last Post jkrtybvnc  
                              Started by foufikam, Today, 01:11 AM