Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Look at these lame ass comments on Jadakiss and Fat Joe's disses on MTV.com

Originally posted by TANYE
    I'm not impressed with the 50 Cent disses from either Fat Joe or Jadakiss. They are both getting way ahead of themselves. These tracks aren't "Ether" or "The Takeover." They think they can resurrect their careers with this beef, but they cannot.
    Originally posted by KEVIN
    I don't understand why people think that Jadakiss and Fat Joe are even a threat. Please tell me the last hit record either put out on his own? Without someone singing a hook or a clique to back them up, they are nowhere. They need to step their game up to 50's level and stop trying to hate.
    http://www.mtv.com/news/youtellus/to...s/031405.jhtml

FUCKIN' FAGGOTS!!! (arguingsm
    hell naw!

Its Rich white Kids, What U expect?
    This Is 4 Gangstaz Only, The Dance Floors Packed And Them Thangs Is On Me, These Cats Wanna Hate Cause' They Dames Is On Me, We Strapped In The Club So Its Dangerous Homie

Clap Dat Niqqa

Comment

i wont be surprised if some of those comments are coming from people who come to this website...it's their opinions; granted terrible opinions, but opinions nonetheless...

Comment

more 50 cent groupies, Mtv sucks

Comment

Originally posted by DPGunit
          -[Do You Need Acapellas and Instrumentals? Click Here for all the Free shit you can handle!]-

Comment

^^ he said that because rich kids generally have exposure to whats put to them. and upper class neighborhoods aren't gonna have street vendors putting out hot mix tapes, they're not gonna know about d-block and half the artists worthy of respect. they've only been exposed to what mtv and bet shows. and mtv is all on 50 cent's dick, so naturally they're influenced by what they see. i probably worded that to piss some people off, but whatever, its real
            Last edited by TheIceShadow; 03-15-2005, 04:29 PM.
            I hate a liar more than I hate a theif
            a theif is only after my salary, a liar's after my reality
            if its on muthafucka, believe ima ride
            im the type to swallow my blood 'fore i swallow my pride

Comment

Its funny how the blame is pointed immediately at white people. All the black people at my school love 50 Cent, crunk music, and The Diplomats. None of them have ever heard of Tonedeff or anyone underground. I told someone to listen to Ill Bill and he replied "I never heard of him so he probably sucks". I'm white and I support Joe and Jada on this one.

Comment

Ppl just support what they think is hottt... & whatever is hottt ppl think is the best and cant be stopped.... I remember when I went to Conneticut to see my cuz... & we was talkin about rap and they was talkin about how 50 Cent is the best and cant be fucked wit... So I just said out of nowhere that that Rakim, Kool G. Rap, Big L, Big Pun, Big Daddy Kane & a bunch of other rappers are better then him... Most them said who the fuck r these ppl and that they prolly trash... I just couldnt believe it... You can prolly blame MTV(YO MTV RAP USE TO BE THE SHIT, THEY NEED THAT BACK), BET & RADIO only plays whats they think is hot & also ppl aint willin to listen to anythin else, cause they think its a waste of time... Its like rap is NOW judge by fame and that catchy songs(You find more ppl singin the chorus of then songs then the lyrics) and not by lyrics no more.... Its shows when dumbasses like Kevin say "I don't understand why people think that Jadakiss and Fat Joe are even a threat. Please tell me the last hit record either put out on his own? "....
                NEW YORK GIANTS...
                STFU!!!

Comment

Originally posted by DPGunit
                  (imwstupid
                  Back like Cooked Crack

Comment

ha everybody mostly on this board is white
                    want to pick up the most beautiful women come check out this new cologne to have them flirting with you in no time.

http://www.pheroline.com/index.php?refid=10659

Comment

Originally posted by Shifty Eyes
                      Its funny how the blame is pointed immediately at white people. All the black people at my school love 50 Cent, crunk music, and The Diplomats. None of them have ever heard of Tonedeff or anyone underground. I told someone to listen to Ill Bill and he replied "I never heard of him so he probably sucks". I'm white and I support Joe and Jada on this one.
                      well said....

Comment

"Saying Jumpoff don't sound right, it's blasphemous, downright, I astound mics, music is just what feelings sound like"- Joe Budden

Comment

rich white kids lol

yea white ppl would never know the reality of fat joe and jadakiss

they ride with 50 cuz hes with em another rich white fucker like them who should stop rappin' cuz we don't need anymore encores

Comment

Yes alotta black kids listen to crunk and 50 cent but they'll admit Jadakiss and Joey got 50 on this one. when u say somethin tell the full story.

and Tonedeff?? same here, not alotta kids i know listen to Underground, matter fact i only know 1 kid that listens to underground, but what were u trying to prove with that anyway?
                            Originally posted by JMG
                            yeah my shoes were 130 plus tax. i make more money than anyone in here

Comment

LOL at the white kids feeling insulted, DEAL WITH IT! we have to somehow everyday of our lives. anyways, MTV, BET and all these other media outlets are to blame because they chose to show what they want to. Then again, people don't take it upon themselves to look for other talented artists so you can blame the people too.
                              I love to sin, if I didn't sin I'd have no fun, what fun is that
                              Went to church and had no fun so I claim I'm done with that
                              Not like that, I don't mean to disrespect no one
                              But if you feel disrespected, fuck you, my life goes on
                              ---Lil Rob---
                              Brown Pride Por Vida

The message I stress: to make it stop study your lessons
                              Don't settle for less - even the genius asks-es questions
                              Be grateful for blessings
                              Don't ever change, keep your essence
                              The power is in the people and politics we address
                              Always do your best, don't let the pressure make you panic
                              And when you get stranded
                              And things don't go the way you planned it
                              Dreamin of riches, in a position of makin a difference
                              Politicians and hypocrites, they don't wanna listen
                              ---Tupac---
                              Love him or hate him, hes the best motherfucking rapper of all time!

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by Deborahlanker, Today, 01:10 AM
                              4 responses
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Louiscuming  
                              Started by Deborahlanker, Yesterday, 02:48 AM
                              5 responses