Tupac Shakur

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tupac Shakur

Hey there, it's been awhile since I had listened to Tupac. Since Game's Documentary and 50 cent's massacre have came out I have hardly listened to any tupac songs, and that's coming from someone who has 200-300 Tupac songs. Now call me mainstream or whatever, but I listen to 'some' underground rappers but I just like mainstream but not too mainstream such as most of the songs on Massacre. So after I got bored of the 2 albums, I thought I'd hit the Tupac songs again. Right off the bat I played "Until the end of time" and I have listened to this 20 times in a row, and It just reminds me of how GREAT Tupac really 'is' and NOT 'was' because his legend will forever carry on. I just wanted to say this because It just seems wierd that a rapper is rapping about his death and he's dead. It's like in some of his songs such as he has lines of people remembering him after hes dead such as Until The End of Time where he says 'Gettin raw till the day I see my casket, Buried as a g while tha whole world remembers me, Until the end of time'... I mean the first time I listened to it I was like tight that's really tight, cause he's dead and everyone remembers him, but now that I listen to this song it is worth so much more this time around just because I realize more how great Tupac is of a writer and he WILL be remembered till the end of time. Just thought I'd write what I felt so ya :P
    NВĄ

$W 12 - KO 9 - L 9$

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
Started by anradaliza, Yesterday, 11:23 PM
0 responses
0 likes
Last Post anradaliza  
Started by milahamilton, Yesterday, 07:08 PM