HIP HOP LIFESTYLE

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pac Being Overrated

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Pac Being Overrated

    i just wanna say fuck u to all the people that say Tupac Shakur is overrated. let's see u take shots, go to jail and still be the dopest MC. FUCK U FUCKIN' FAGGETS
    http://www.myspace.com/hiphopismylyfe

  • #2
    2Pac is definitely NOT overrated...and whoever thinks he is just didn't understand the impact he had on his fans and on hip hop in general.
    "Saying Jumpoff don't sound right, it's blasphemous, downright, I astound mics, music is just what feelings sound like"- Joe Budden

    Comment


    • #3
      He was a great MC, just not the greatest of all time, which many label him, that's why hes overated.

      Comment


      • #4
        never heard of him


        Don't pretend
        I'll resurrect your aborted baby and kill it again





        You get no respect in rap
        Like feminine men

        Comment


        • #5
          Any rapper that gets called the greatest of all time will be labeled overrated by some people, it's just the way it is. In my opinion 2Pac is not overrated. He wasn't the best in every category but overall he was.

          Comment


          • #6
            ^ And why was he? If he was alive, you people wouldn't be sayin the same shit...Death immortalizes some rappers like Biggie and Pac and maybe Big L, but people don't give a shit about Soulja Slim, Mac Dre, Jam Master Jay and whoever the fuck else.

            Comment


            • #7
              ^2Pac would've evolved as rap went on and he would've still been better than 99% of the rappers out now. Rap now sucks ass with the exception of a few artists...

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Xcellerat0r
                ^ And why was he? If he was alive, you people wouldn't be sayin the same shit...Death immortalizes some rappers like Biggie and Pac and maybe Big L, but people don't give a shit about Soulja Slim, Mac Dre, Jam Master Jay and whoever the fuck else.

                Mac Dre - Bay Area Legend
                http://www.myspace.com/hiphopismylyfe

                Comment


                • #9
                  ^ Yes, he is, but if you asked any casual listener if they knew who Mac Dre was, would they know? I doubt it, ask them who Tupac was "Oh yeah! He was the best ever!" or some shit, now do ya'll see why I think Pac is overrated? I mean you got Mac Dre that releases shit like Young Black Brotha, Rappers Gone Bad, and Ronald Dregan which is better than any shit Pac EVER put out, but hardly anyone knows that because they're all on Pac's nuts
                  Last edited by Xcellerat0r; 08-17-2005, 11:55 PM.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    ^How could you say Pac is overrated with albums like Me Against The World, All Eyez On Me and the 7 Day Theory??? 2 of them classics and the other very very close if it weren't for a few fillers on the double album.

                    I'm not labeling him as God of rap and shits on everyone and no one is even close to his skill level, you don't have to say he's the G.O.A.T., you don't even have to like him but to say he's overrated is just crazy.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Xcellerat0r
                      ^ Yes, he is, but if you asked any casual listener if they knew who Mac Dre was, would they know? I doubt it, ask them who Tupac was "Oh yeah! He was the best ever!" or some shit, now do ya'll see why I think Pac is overrated?

                      I get that, Mac Dre is a Bay Legend, how ya know Mac?? PAC ISN'T OVERRARTED
                      http://www.myspace.com/hiphopismylyfe

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        I'll admit, Me Against The World is a great album, but it's the only album he ever released that could be labelled a classic IMO, most of his albums have some fuckin classic tracks, but then the other half is just filled with filler and a lot of it is typical gangsta cliche shit...Sure, he's got stuff like Dear Mama and Changes and shit and obviously he shows some of the most emotion ever from a rapper, but I personally just don't see WHY so many people says he's the best ever...

                        [EDIT] I know about mac dre because I like bay area shit...

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          I think Pac's the greatest of all time.

                          Even if you don't like his music, I don't think you should say he's overrated because he's had such a huge impact on the rap world, and had quite an impact on many things and people in ALL parts of the world too.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            ^ You could say the same shit about Eminem...Whether it's a negative or positive impact is decided by the person. Just because you have a big impact on the rap world and people around the world doesn't mean you're the best rapper ever.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Xcellerat0r
                              I'll admit, Me Against The World is a great album, but it's the only album he ever released that could be labelled a classic IMO, most of his albums have some fuckin classic tracks, but then the other half is just filled with filler and a lot of it is typical gangsta cliche shit...Sure, he's got stuff like Dear Mama and Changes and shit and obviously he shows some of the most emotion ever from a rapper, but I personally just don't see WHY so many people says he's the best ever...

                              [EDIT] I know about mac dre because I like bay area shit...

                              so u like that bay shit huh??, u gotta check out sum kat named Keak Da Sneak from tha Oaktown. SUPER HYPHY
                              http://www.myspace.com/hiphopismylyfe

                              Comment

                              Post ad widget 300x250

                              Collapse

                              LATEST POSTS

                              Collapse

                              Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by WesleyDrake, 09-28-2021, 06:16 PM
                              6 responses
                              36 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Joedan
                              by Joedan
                               
                              Started by Deborahlanker, 08-25-2020, 09:07 PM
                              10 responses
                              47 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post PennyP
                              by PennyP
                               
                              Started by Nancystarkman, 11-17-2021, 09:29 AM
                              2 responses
                              11 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post BrookeDavis  
                              Started by basketballeven, 12-25-2020, 08:14 AM
                              4 responses
                              29 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post sadieosborne  
                              Started by testotinreview1, Yesterday, 11:34 PM
                              0 responses
                              2 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post testotinreview1  
                              Started by testotinreview1, Yesterday, 11:32 PM
                              0 responses
                              2 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post testotinreview1  
                              Started by Heun, 11-27-2021, 05:34 AM
                              2 responses
                              21 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post BrookeDavis  
                              Started by dlgroup, Yesterday, 08:10 PM
                              0 responses
                              2 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post dlgroup
                              by dlgroup
                               
                              Started by Gerommy, 11-26-2021, 05:25 AM
                              2 responses
                              10 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Allanmathew  
                              Started by Doro, Yesterday, 05:53 AM
                              1 response
                              4 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post PennyP
                              by PennyP
                               
                              Working...
                              X