Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bone @ House of Blues in San Diego

The concert was crazy!!!!
    To start it off, they had a guy named Blaze start the show. It was going well when the sound man fucked up his music. The first song he did was with this Puerto Rican guy called Redragon. He killed it. Once the sound guy fixed the problem, the show went on. After a few minutes, Layzie Bone comes out of nowhere and came up to Blaze and gave him mad love, and rocked the mic with him. Blaze's last song was Trapped in a Cell, which he said was deticated to Flesh N Bone. At the end of Blaze's proformance, Layzie stayed on for another 5 minutes bigging up Blaze and getting the crowd hype.

The second act, I don't remember his name, to be honest, I wasn't felling him. He was like Acealyone and Pharcyde, but with wack rhymes.

The third act was Caz, he was hot. He had some bad bitches on stage dancing, and had them selling his merch. Caz through an ill show. He also had a DVD movie he did tha had Bone in it.

But Blaze was out there selling his own merch with two other guys with a steal. They had a double album and DVD for $20. The DVD has performances of shows he did on tour with Bone. And has a nerver before seen Bone Thugz performance with Bizzy Bone. This shit had Blaze with DMC and 50 Cent. It had Jessy Torrero in it on his old block in Queens. I can't wait till the full addition comes out. It's was so crazy seeing Layzie coming out finishing Blaze's show with him, that shit got me bugged. I never seen anybody do that before in my life.

When Bone came out, it was a wrap. They did joints from East 1999, Thuggish Ruggish Bone, Fisrt of the Month, Crossroads, Layzie did a song from his rock n roll album.

At the end of the show was great, nobody got ingnorant, not real any fights, everything was just love.

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
Started by Madeline, Today, 02:50 AM
0 responses
0 likes
Last Post Madeline  
Started by WesleyDrake, Yesterday, 06:54 AM
1 response
0 likes