HIP HOP LIFESTYLE

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone ever notice this about eminem fans?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone ever notice this about eminem fans?

Someone explain why eminem fans all love the same rappers.

All i hear is, I love Kanye West, 2pac, Immortal Technique and Eminem.

what is the corrolation between them? Well, heres my guess:

Kanye West makes Micheal Jackson look like MLK.

2pac's name is called out in 2/3 of eminem verses and is mentioned by him constantly.

People say Immortal Technique so they can sound like hip hop heads when they are bumping Cleaning out my closet in they room.

Just wondering if anyone else has noticed this.
    [CENTER]Battle Record

5-0-4

I used to respect you, but youre just a fucking idiot. I like Pac, Kanye, and IT and in no way do I like Eminem more than any of those artists. You my friend, are a stereotype.
    To the British, I'm Ghandi/
    To the Japanese I'm an American pilot flyin over Nagasaki/
    To the AIDS patient I'm your last antibody/
    Sittin and waitin for a cure from modern biology/

-Canibus

Comment

u gotta read what im sayin man. It doesnt go both wayz, i waz criticizing the eminem fans for trying to act like they are down wit pac kanye and IT cuz they are fronting as real rap fanz insted of just admitting to being groupies.

that bad rep hurtz man.
      [CENTER]Battle Record

5-0-4

Comment

Lol
        Minnesota Vikings needs in the offseason

- QB

- Re-sign Sidney Rice

- Defensive Backs

Comment

lol

Comment

Ak ur audio record isnt 2-0
            [CENTER]Battle Record

5-0-4

Comment

I am a huge Eminem fan, and i do like Immortal Technique a lot also. However i only like Kanye somewhat and the same goes for Tupac. Im not afraid to say it, im not a huge tupac fan and most people make it seem like no matter what u have to like him. I think he is good i just like other rappers more.
              I'm thirsty for this green so bad I'm dehydrating.
              - Eminem

Comment

when you say "Eminem Fans"..do you mean people who are fan of his music or fan of HIM?

I mean, I'm a big fan of his music...I got all his major releases, I usually try to search for apperances by him on albums or mixtapes and if a TV show about him or somthing is airing I usually watch it (if I have nothing else to do)...but that doesn't mean I'm a fan of Eminem the man....I mean, I don't have 10 poster of him on my walls (the only poster I have with him is a hip hop poster with about 20 or 30 hip hop legends like Dre, Jay, Nas, Guru etc. etc.), I don't have to defend him everytime someone says that he/she doesn't like him or his music, I don't buy items or clothes from Ebay that Eminem has signed or had or somthing and I don't have to think what he thinks or say what he says, which some people do (which is extremely annoying)...

but like I said, I'm a fan of his music...and those other 3 rappers you mention are not my favourite rappers....I mean, Kanye is just plain BAD when it comes to rapping (but good when it comes to beats)....Tupac has made some dope shit, but he is overrated and usually says very dumb things on records...and I've never understood the fuzz about IM - I mean, he can often be dope and his lyrics are amazing, but usually he has a dead boring charisma and only an average flow...

and oh by the way......I don't really aree with you about Pac being mention 2/3 of Eminem lyrics.....since I've only heard like 3 or 4 tracks where he has said his name...and also - a guy who claims he's a "hip hop head" because he listens to underground artist, is a bitch...
                Last edited by Essanai; 08-30-2005, 05:45 AM.

My Top 5 Personal Favorite Rappers:

1. Slug (of Atmosphere)
                2. Eminem
                3. Brother Ali
                4. Ludacris
                5. The Streets (Mike Skinner)

Comment

yeah ak ur 0-2 cause u suck
                  #1 Ohio State

Comment

Originally posted by D.um.X
                    Someone explain why eminem fans all love the same rappers.

All i hear is, I love Kanye West, 2pac, Immortal Technique and Eminem.

what is the corrolation between them? Well, heres my guess:

Kanye West makes Micheal Jackson look like MLK.

2pac's name is called out in 2/3 of eminem verses and is mentioned by him constantly.

People say Immortal Technique so they can sound like hip hop heads when they are bumping Cleaning out my closet in they room.

Just wondering if anyone else has noticed this.

I know what your saying... and its like this...

They love 2Pac because Eminem constantly mentions him in songs and has said he is his favourite rapper on numerous occasions, so all the Eminem groupies hop on Pacs decaying cock.

Ever since Immortal Technique appeared on a DJ Green Lantern mixtape all the Shady groupies pretend to like him because they think hes a Shady affiliate that can make them look like real hiphop heads.

No idea about KanYe West, probably because hes like the new big thing.

You dealt with shady shit? I dealt with shady shit
                    But I'm the only one can truely say I dealt with Shady's shit!

Comment

Originally posted by D.um.X
                      u gotta read what im sayin man. It doesnt go both wayz, i waz criticizing the eminem fans for trying to act like they are down wit pac kanye and IT cuz they are fronting as real rap fanz insted of just admitting to being groupies.

that bad rep hurtz man.
                      LMAO rep is something everyone should be proud of, cuz its like the most fucking important thing in the world.

Fuck the stereotyping conclusion, its all about the music.

Comment

Originally posted by Rich B
                        Ever since Immortal Technique appeared on a DJ Green Lantern mixtape all the Shady groupies pretend to like him because they think hes a Shady affiliate that can make them look like real hiphop heads.

Yeah I know noticed that it happens all the time. They were all on Mase and Fat Joes dick after the lean back remix, now they hate Joe again. Remember when Jadakiss album leaked with that song with Em? There were tons of links to his album now since 50 dissed him everyone is like "who the fuck is jadakiss lolzz". Plus that Hush guy got loaadsa Em fans following him. Same thing with Yayo, if he was on any other label everyone would hate him.

If I ever became a rapper I would do a song with Em and praise him in all my interviews, my sales would increase by at least 2 million.

Comment

the guy who started this thread is a faggot. I like Kanye, Pac, I.T better then Eminem but i still do like eminem and listen to the music that isnt bullshit, mainly anything from Early '04 back to Infinite.

Comment

yo man ur jus wat em says in his lyrics in renegade

"The new Ice Cube - motherfuckers HATE to like you"

yo man u make more threads about eminem than fukin obsessed groupies do n shit ur calln other ppl gruopies,stan plz leave him alone,wat did he do,not write a letter back 2 u or sum shit,its ok,get over it n have a nice day

peace
                            You ain't got a truck that's hooked up with rims
                            Kids'll see you like "damn, why I looked up to him?

Comment

what i notice about eminem fans is that they defend eminem NO MATTER WHAT like a fuckin republican defends bush. i hate that shit a whole fuckin lot. and i do notice that many of them have no sense of old school hip hop. research this forum and look for the thousand 'top 5' threads. those who put eminem on their list always have tupac, d12, snoop, dre, 50 cent, lloyd banks, obie trice and a whole bunch of mainstream, well-known artist who eminem has an affiliation with.

alot of supposed eminem fans also dont acknowledge the fact how much eminem hasnt really fell off but he sold out!!!. see before, i was a huge slim shady fan, one main reason is because he was always so creative and always trying to go against the grain and made music nobody really heard before.
                              now in batman and robin he spits...

"Just spit ya sixteen and do what you gotta do to get through
                              Without mentionin me and the machine or Jimmy Iovine and Dre and 50"

that right there is eminem's admittance to being part of the major label, the MACHINE, the corporate dominance in hip hop. the very thing that is ripping the art from the inside out. when before eminem actually rebelled against his label for wanting him to make commercial hits...for example in 'the way i am' video you see eminem throwing a rampage at the label for wanting him to make another 'my name is' single.

"I'm so sick and tired of bein admired
                              that I wish that I would just die or get fired
                              and dropped from my label and stop with the fables
                              I'm not gonna be able to top on "My Name is.."
                              And pigeon-holed into some pop-py sensation
                              to cop me rotation at rock'n'roll stations
                              And I just do not got the patience (got the patience)..
                              to deal with these cocky caucasians who think"

so when i look at the encore project i see jimmy iovine's hands all over that washed-up, bullshit. eminem would rather have jimmy riding shotgun with him, when in the past he rebelled against the label. the result = Ass Like That, Rain Man, Big Weenie, Just Lose It, Evil Deeds, Puke........all catchy songs, ALL intended to appeal to the 80% of hip hop customers. the gullible, teeny-boppin, suburban white kids.

see people think eminem fell off, i really think he just sold out. his flow is different, very true. but he's riding a beat more than in the past, and to me that level of difficulty is the same as multiple-syllable rhyming he's done in the past. so i wouldntn say he fell off, cuz i think he's still very talented...but i dont view him as that slim shady artist no more. i look at him as another plantation worker on jimmy's cotton field. and you gotta realize, all you eminem fans who defend him no matter what, jimmy NEEDS and USES you gullible assholes cuz you guys make up at least 4 million of his sales every time eminem drops an album.

just wake the fuck up people

WWW.LIFEAFTERTHEOILCRASH.NET

WWW.LIFEAFTERTHEOILCRASH.NET WWW.LIFEAFTERTHEOILCRASH.NET

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by Madeline, Today, 02:50 AM
                              1 response
                              0 likes
                              Last Post JanetteLee  
                              Started by sqhjnpo, Today, 06:36 AM
                              0 responses