Suge Knight Shot Himself ?!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suge Knight Shot Himself ?!?

You saw it on MTV just like me. Suge wounded and being taken out on a stretcher. You thought to yourself just like me aw man, this mess done started again. Nobody caught again, these police Bullshittin again. Relax.

This weekend Suge Knight, 40, was shot once in the upper right leg shortly after midnight Saturday at a star-studded bash hosted by Kanye West. Knight was hospitalized in good condition and scheduled for surgery to remove a bullet from his leg and repair a broken bone.

According to the Miami Herald the investigation was being hampered by witnesses’ unwillingness to talk. “We don’t have any physical description. We don’t know how many subjects were involved, which is mind boggling, with all those people around,” said Miami Beach police spokesman Bobby Hernandez .

The last time I heard somebody in the rap community being shot mysteriously was back in Feb of 03. Chris Gotti who is the brother to Irv Gotti of Murder Inc records was shot in the torso from what I recall and had to go to the hospital. The police speculate he shot himself upon further review that was proven to be true. Although I am taken to conspiracy theories, I dont know if my guess of who shot Suge qualifies as a conspiracy theory. But early speculation is that Suge shot Suge! Think about everything you read and hear and seperate the bull from the ship, after 5 years of Bush media lies this should be easy.

Ok, Police were puzzled by the failure to find a shell casing inside SkyBar’s VIP Red Room at the plush Shore Club - and that no one got a good look at the shooter. Knight gave only a cursory account of the shooting, raising more doubts about the event. He was in stable condition last night after doctors removed the bullet and set a fractured bone in his right leg.

You see Suge was packing a gun but he’s on parole so he is not supposed to be near any guns and what type of gangsta shoots himself? Those 2 reasons alone are why you wont hear Suge admit he shot his own self. It happens more than most people know. The first thing Suge did when the nurses left was wash himself off because he knows eventually those dumb ole cops are going to realize they should do a ballistic test on Suge, only a man with something to hide is going to pick up the shell casings so the police dont find em and Suge’s crew did that .

West’s party Saturday night at the Shore Club hotel in Miami Beach was one of the most coveted invites of the evening. A throng gathered trying to get in, and revelers mingled in the courtyard while celebs including Jessica Alba, Eddie Murphy, Paris Hilton, Game and The Black Eyed Peas were entertained in the VIP room. Unless you with somebody or know somebody you cant get in that party. Nobody knows or saw the shooter cause he doesnt exist. (lol)

Several unnamed witnesses (unnamed witnesses, huumh you want to guess who they might be) said Knight was sitting at a VIP table when a man walked up and opened fire. No one else was injured. Screaming guests fled the party, streaming outside or taking cover in other parts of the hotel. Where was Suge’s crew? After Tupac murder you would think this would be much harder to do right,yes but not if you shot yourself. (lol)

It seems odd for Suge to be at a Kanye West party but who ever is hot I guess. Just notice the shooter description as a black man wearing a pink or red shirt. Ha, ha since it as Kanye party the first thing that came to mind for Suge posse aka the eyewitnesses covering for him was to describe Kanye. They likely panicked when it all happened and host West came to mind first and therfore they described the shooter as such. A Man in a pink.They realizedhow dumb it sounds after they said it but at this point its too late to change it.
    Attached Files
    You mean to tell me, they can find Saddam Hussein in a fuckin' hole
    in Iraq, but you can't tell me who shot Tupac ?!?!?!?!

can you say chedder bob?? lol
    ~BORICUA~

Comment

What shooters wear pink? Bright colors draw attention do you want to get caught? What shooter who really wanted Suge would hit a big target like him only once and in the leg ? Sounds like an accident to you yet?

Wait, Maybe Kanye West shot Suge to hype his album release tommorrow …okay maybe Suge didn’t shoot Suge , maybe Kanye West did it and that my friends is a Conspiracy theory. ……. Kanye shot Suge

Even if you buy that police dont, at last check with my Latino posse in Miami. Police smell something fishy and it isnt coming off the water of the Atlantic ocean.

“He didn’t see anything, he got shot from behind,” said Bobby Hernandez, a police spokesman. “He fell to the ground.”

Hernandez said “an accidental discharge” was one scenario under investigation. No gun was found on Knight, but bodyguards easily could have taken one off him in the mayhem that erupted after the shooting, a source theorized. If Knight is caught carrying a gun, he could be sent back to prison because he is on parole.But by the time police put it together Suge will have washed all the gunpowder off , had his crew take the ballistic guilty clothes away and bring him new ones and by the time police arive the evidence will be gone and Suge ready to cooperate. You have to love his gangsta.

Now will somebody arrest Kanye.

(Source : Playahata.com)

Comment

I'm gonna LMFAO if this is true......

Comment

Originally posted by Hipper2dHopper
          What shooters wear pink?

It must have been Cam'Ron
          I should have been a pair of ragged claws scuttling across floors of silent seas...

Comment

MC Suge..... MC Suge... thats a good name, right?
            My other aliases:
            The West is Back
            Masai
            justp1ayin
            The Man

Comment

Originally posted by On The Shelf
              MC Suge..... MC Suge... thats a good name, right?
              lmao
              ~BORICUA~

Comment

Originally posted by Big_Dude
                can you say chedder bob?? lol
                Lol

Anyways who cares if Suge gets shot? Serves him right after killin Biggie, and yes I do believe he was behind the Biggie murder. And anyways Suge has plenty of enemies, they just dont say anything. My point is it could've been anybody. I could've shot him. It could've been Dr. Dre to after the whole Vibe awards thing. Sounds odd doesn't it. But I'm sayin it could've been anybody and him getting shot at the Kanye hosted party makes it more odd. Meaning the odder the situation the harder it is to get caught. What if Dre hired a hitman to do that shit? He figures let me get em where no one would expect. Now I aint sayin it's Dre or me but i'm sayin it could've been anyone, even himself.

Comment

i posted this earlier but it was delted.
                  um i heard it last nite....
                  what a moron..
                  he's going to jail fo'sho now
                  Joop Gruis is my supplier

PS Fuck a middle man, I'm Columbian I am the connect

Why u coppin him bathin apes, cuz he the type to work in a zoo bathin apes

Comment

kanye looks gay in that pic
                    SOX09

post of the decade

Proof Forever

benzer0

Comment

^Looks like a wax puppet

Comment

Originally posted by Just2Nice
                        Lol

Anyways who cares if Suge gets shot? Serves him right after killin Biggie, and yes I do believe he was behind the Biggie murder. And anyways Suge has plenty of enemies, they just dont say anything. My point is it could've been anybody. I could've shot him. It could've been Dr. Dre to after the whole Vibe awards thing. Sounds odd doesn't it. But I'm sayin it could've been anybody and him getting shot at the Kanye hosted party makes it more odd. Meaning the odder the situation the harder it is to get caught. What if Dre hired a hitman to do that shit? He figures let me get em where no one would expect. Now I aint sayin it's Dre or me but i'm sayin it could've been anyone, even himself.
                        Well all we have is the word of that asshole that Suge hired him to punch Dre, why should we believe him? But if Dre hired a hitman, I'm pretty sure Dre has enough money to hire a guy who wouldn't miss. But I don't think Dre really cares enough to have someone killed, he doesn't strinke me as that kinda guy. I don't really buy the Cheddar Bob theory but it's possible, but if he was shot by someone else whoever did it was an amatuer punk. Suge has a lot of enemies but I don't think they're real professionals, or he would have been hit with a silenced Desert Eagle in the head from far away and the killer wouldn't be seen by anyone. Or the shooter would find him alone and shoot him at point blank range from the back. A guy who talks shit in interviews probably doesn't get involved with people like that, just lowlifes and wannabes.
                        "The world is changing and there are new opportunities for those who are ready to join forces with those who are stronger and more experienced" -Lucky Luciano (1897-1962)

Comment

^ Yeah, I don't believe Dre had anything to do with that either... besides, revenge and/or retaliation against Suge for the (possible) MURDER of Biggie/Tupac is way > than a simple sucka' PUNCH to the face mayne.
                          TRUE HERO UNDER GOD

www.TRU 2DA GAME.com______

Comment

I doubt he he shot himself
                            R.I.P. Proof
                            1973-2006

Comment

Only man in hip hop who would shoot himself is........
                              50 Cent........
                              If his sales weren't goin well and he needed a bit of publicity 3;-)3
                              What would Suge gain by doing this anyway?
                              Ctrl + Alt + ELITE!!!!!!
                              Originally posted by «Åßžø£ü‡ê ƒ®êÐmåñ»™
                              Congrats and thanks for the shoutout.

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by oneshotc0, Today, 10:04 AM
                              0 responses
                              0 likes