HIP HOP LIFESTYLE

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kanye fucked himself over really good with his comments.............

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kanye fucked himself over really good with his comments.............

seriously i have never heard such an idiot in my life.

Ok so his album comes out and a week later he says this shit about bush on MSNBC. All you guys are backing him up (which is bullshit) but what you guys dont realize ids that he will NEVER get another tv interview or other promotional concerts or anything becauise of his lastest fuck up. NBC holds Saturday Night Live and the new season is starting real soon Kanye wil not appear on this show ever again. The major channels will never let him do anything live because of what he said and that includes the grammys. I saw those comments and was disgusted by them because first off condaleeza rice and colin powell areboth black and second of all because in all honesty i dont think anybody would go into a place where people are shooting at you when you are trying to help them, gangs rioting all over the place, and 21 feet of water in some places. I mean seriously what is bushg suspposed to do? "hey you go calm down an angry mob of gang members without disturbing them" is that what he is suspposed to tell them? Not only is kanye an idiot but he claims he is going to donate but as of right now hasnt donated a penny which makes him a hypocrite as well. So fuck kanye

You're a dumbas..

Comment

Kanye is the man. Bush don't care about the blacks and its about time someone had the balls to say something.
      EsCo LeT's gO

Comment

Bush doesn't care for the poor and working people in America...
        he does however, care for the Saudi Arabian people.
        the last vet.before everyone got vetted
        Originally posted by MarshallArts
        Who's got you quoted in their sigs? Are they as equally worthy as those that have sigged me? I just can't imagine it.

Comment

*rips off shirt and flys away*
          LastFM

Comment

You ignorant piece of shit. Who gives a fuck what Kanye said. The Bush Adminstration, WHITE, BLACK, RED, YELLOW OR PURPLE HAVE FUCKED UP WHEN THEY WAITED SO LONG TO REACT.

People are DYING and you fucking bitch about what a rapper said? FUCK YOU.

Comment

man stfu and stop hatin on dude for bein real
              www.djacv.com
              Stayin' for that Trill shit.
              Somthin' you can feel shit.
              Anythang else man, I don't even wanna deal wit.

Comment

Originally posted by greggmb16
                seriously i have never heard such an idiot in my life.

Ok so his album comes out and a week later he says this shit about bush on MSNBC. All you guys are backing him up (which is bullshit) but what you guys dont realize ids that he will NEVER get another tv interview or other promotional concerts or anything becauise of his lastest fuck up. NBC holds Saturday Night Live and the new season is starting real soon Kanye wil not appear on this show ever again. The major channels will never let him do anything live because of what he said and that includes the grammys. I saw those comments and was disgusted by them because first off condaleeza rice and colin powell areboth black and second of all because in all honesty i dont think anybody would go into a place where people are shooting at you when you are trying to help them, gangs rioting all over the place, and 21 feet of water in some places. I mean seriously what is bushg suspposed to do? "hey you go calm down an angry mob of gang members without disturbing them" is that what he is suspposed to tell them? Not only is kanye an idiot but he claims he is going to donate but as of right now hasnt donated a penny which makes him a hypocrite as well. So fuck kanye
                are you going to cry you whiny bitch?

Comment

damn that was one long sentence.....
                  ...ALLES IS KUNST...

Today there will be no remorse at all,
                  Come what may.....!

Comment

You're right he was wrong in saying that. It'd be more accurate to say that George Bush doesn't give a fuck about people in the lower classes of the socioeconomic system.
                    Originally posted by Deon
                    Can easily make threads with 1k+ views and 100+ comments

Comment

LOL how do we got people here still worshipping Bush when even FOX news is swinging at his nuts?

Comment

Originally posted by WhiteGangsta
                        You're right he was wrong in saying that. It'd be more accurate to say that George Bush doesn't give a fuck about people in the lower classes of the socioeconomic system.
                        What Would You Like Bush To Do? Im Not Even A Fan Of Bush But Theres Nothing Anyone Can Do... New Orleans Had Warning Of It Coming And People Didnt Listen... 40% Of New Orleans Is Poverty Already And Im Sure It Just Went Up... You Shouldnt Be Living In A Place Thats Below Sea Level When You Cant Afford To Lose It When A Natural Disaster Happens... And Its Bullshit If You Dont Think Like That.... Why Do You Think Insurance Companies Wont Sell You Flood Insurance Down There... If By A Rare Case They Do You Pay Out The Ass For It.... Dont Get Me Wrong Its All Tragic Down There... It Sucks... But At The Same Time Its Stupidity.
                        If The Truth Is Told, The Youth Can Grow And Learn To Survive Until They Gain Control, Nobody Says You Have To Be Gangstas, Hoes, Read More, Learn More Change The Globe.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazy Mikey
                          What Would You Like Bush To Do? Im Not Even A Fan Of Bush But Theres Nothing Anyone Can Do... New Orleans Had Warning Of It Coming And People Didnt Listen... 40% Of New Orleans Is Poverty Already And Im Sure It Just Went Up... You Shouldnt Be Living In A Place Thats Below Sea Level When You Cant Afford To Lose It When A Natural Disaster Happens... And Its Bullshit If You Dont Think Like That.... Why Do You Think Insurance Companies Wont Sell You Flood Insurance Down There... If By A Rare Case They Do You Pay Out The Ass For It.... Dont Get Me Wrong Its All Tragic Down There... It Sucks... But At The Same Time Its Stupidity.
                          All I'm saying is that if you know ahead of time a natural disaster is about to occur you should take some preventive measures. It took them 4 days to finally send food and water to the shelters. That shit should have been there the following day that the hurricane hit, they should have prepared food rations, water and troops to go into the place after the hurricane hit. They had prior warning this would happen and they responded inadequately slow. It also would have been helpful to have some troops at these shelters where all these atrocities alledgedly happened. Also its easy for you to tell them to move from their town and although I would have been one of the ones to relocate I won't judge the people that decided to stay in their hometown, these people probably didn't know where to go or had no place to go. While I don't know the exact number of the population of New Orleans I'd guess its around a million. Not all 1 million people have the option or the money or the means of transportation to go wherever they want, some are bound to be left behind especially senior citizens with health problems.
                          Originally posted by Deon
                          Can easily make threads with 1k+ views and 100+ comments

Comment

Originally posted by reservoirGod
                            Bush doesn't care for the poor and working people in America...
                            he does however, care for the Saudi Arabian people.
                            Tru dat.

Anybody who now can clearly say that bush didn't start this war over oil is seriously a fucking retard.

"Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today"

You couldn't make headlines with raised eyebrows

Comment

what ever happened to freedom of speech
                              a wise man once said more please
                              Viva La Resistance
                              R.I.P Big Proof

http://www.myspace.com/shaneshaneandmoreshane

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse