HIP HOP LIFESTYLE

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

50 Fires at Dre and Kanye in Recent Interview.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 50 Fires at Dre and Kanye in Recent Interview.

2. Fiddy talks smack about Dre and Kanye. 50 Cent is pointing the finger at super-producer Dr. Dre and Aftermath for The Game's rebellion against G-Unit. In a recent interview with King Magazine, the Queens rapper revealed that Dre could have prevented the escalating feud between G-Unit and Chuck Taylor. "I think a big portion of the problem comes from Dr. Dre and Aftermath. I don't think it was handled properly," 50 told King in regards to the feud that lead to a shooting in front of Hot 97 last March. "If Game felt saying something about me was saying something about Dre, he wouldn't have said what he said. They made him have that comfort." Meanwhile, in a recent interview with MTV, 50 takes credit for Kanye's success by saying ""I feel like Kanye West is successful because of me. After 50 Cent, [hip-hop fans] was looking for something non-confrontational, and they went after first thing that came along. That was Kanye West, and his record took off."

http://www.sohh.com/articles/article.php/7522

50's running out of people to beef with it seems.

i've read this already buddy... i'm sorry that you're late..
    LOST
    THEN I NEVER WANT TO DIE
    I... I WANT TO LIVE FOREVER

Comment

50 always speaks his mind. some people dont like but i dont my mind an honest person who has no problem saying what he feels wrong or right

Comment

I'm sick of 50 and his shenanigans.
        Originally posted by young stunna
        50 always speaks his mind. some people dont like but i dont my mind an honest person who has no problem saying what he feels wrong or right
        Ya but there's some times where its just better if you keep your mouth shut.
        Boston Celtics
        New England Patriots
        Boston Red Sox

Hi haters.

Comment

50 exagerates a bit but there's always something behind his words...i have a feeling he'll quit aftermath and stay with shady
          "The glock stay on me and the knife's for backup, I'm comin to the Vibe Awards, I dare you to act up!"- Young Buck

Comment

honest he doesnt drink

" I got'em movin again, I'm sippin on that juice n jin"

or somethin like that

Comment

Originally posted by CT9
              honest he doesnt drink

" I got'em movin again, I'm sippin on that juice n jin"

or somethin like that

then he says he dont do drugs.. but he does Blood Hound, High All The Time and bunch of other shit talkin bout all the shit he sold/used...

Comment

50 is a real dick head, he thinks he is the entire hip hop community or some shit
                Hell Yeah I'm South African...bring on the hate!

Comment

50 is such a liar. HE'S THE ONE who blasted Game out of nowhere on the radio. completely unexpected. i got the audio of the whole thing. and i heard Game on the radio while 50 was blastin him completely bewildered. while Game had people call in the radio tellin him 50 was across town talkin shit, The Game didnt talk shit, he in fact was tryna give props to Young Buc. thats why he said...
                  " i tried to spare yo Young Buc, now its time for payback"

i guess 50 feels like he can shift the blame on the Game to gain sympathy or some shit. but dude is gonna self-destruct. i bet after his movie and video game, he aint gonna do shit else in the business so i hope he got his money invested somewhere. cuz dude gonna be like mc hammer spendin 1.5 million on security a year.....

WWW.LIFEAFTERTHEOILCRASH.NET

WWW.LIFEAFTERTHEOILCRASH.NET WWW.LIFEAFTERTHEOILCRASH.NET

Comment

Originally posted by young stunna
                    only thing is he is not being honest. he is just talking shit to keep his name out and to sell records.

Comment

Originally posted by *Olga17*
                      50 exagerates a bit but there's always something behind his words...i have a feeling he'll quit aftermath and stay with shady
                      I think he also will leave Shady...wasn't G-Unit talking about being their own record label and becoming as big as Interscope or something like that!?
                      There are guys who just figure
                      Have a problem with a gun
                      And a finger on a trigger
                      Can be dangerous and hurt someone

Poor Lonesome Cowboy

Comment

Originally posted by NyTe^CRaWLeR
                        50 is such a liar. HE'S THE ONE who blasted Game out of nowhere on the radio. completely unexpected. i got the audio of the whole thing. and i heard Game on the radio while 50 was blastin him completely bewildered. while Game had people call in the radio tellin him 50 was across town talkin shit, The Game didnt talk shit, he in fact was tryna give props to Young Buc. thats why he said...
                        " i tried to spare yo Young Buc, now its time for payback"

i guess 50 feels like he can shift the blame on the Game to gain sympathy or some shit. but dude is gonna self-destruct. i bet after his movie and video game, he aint gonna do shit else in the business so i hope he got his money invested somewhere. cuz dude gonna be like mc hammer spendin 1.5 million on security a year.....
                        nah man u dont get it, 50 started dissin him up on the radio because he found out through spider loc about Game's initial plan which was simply to use G-Unit to get exposure . Spider even said that prior to him and Game joining g-unit , he was in compton and when he saw Game he's like: so when u comin down here with 50? and the first thing that came out of his mouth was : fuck g-unit, it's blackwallstreet. Then a week later he joined g-unit .
                        "The glock stay on me and the knife's for backup, I'm comin to the Vibe Awards, I dare you to act up!"- Young Buck

Comment

nah man u dont get it, 50 started dissin him up on the radio because he found out through spider loc about Game's initial plan which was simply to use G-Unit to get exposure . Spider even said that prior to him and Game joining g-unit , he was in compton and when he saw Game he's like: so when u comin down here with 50? and the first thing that came out of his mouth was : fuck g-unit, it's blackwallstreet. Then a week later he joined g-unit .

it was Iovine's idea to put him on G-Unit ... he wasnt even signed to G-Unit records ... just hang with the click to get hiss buzz on

then 50 acting like he ownz him n shit

Comment

This fool has got so outta control its just to the point where muhfuckers just ignore him now. Unless that is of course you one of his whack ass fans. This bitch need ducktape around annoying ass mouth cuz everytime he opens it he always got some stupid cocky shit to say either that or he dissin *****s way above his level. Without them body guards this piece of shit woulda been shot to pieces long ago. He gets number one on trl,popstations, and the chart which got him thinkin he godly or somshit, without eminem or DRE he would prolly be dead right now in the hood with no body guards and no sales. Why he gotta bitch about a minor problem like that when Dre basically saved his life?
                            Last edited by -Capo-; 09-11-2005, 11:29 AM.

Comment

Game's initial plan which was simply to use G-Unit to get exposure
                              Well... I think that was more Jimmy Iovine's plan than it was Game's. If Game joins G Unit, Game would get more exposure, and G Unit would get more respect from the West coast. It sounded like a good plan at the time. I'll bet Game didn't have much of a choice.

And 50 is a bitch for sayin' he's the reason Kanye was successful.

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by Deborahlanker, Today, 10:00 AM
                              0 responses
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Deborahlanker  
                              Started by Deborahlanker, Today, 08:25 AM
                              0 responses