2pac vs Biggie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2pac vs Biggie

well who do u think is better..theres this big thing about 2pac vs. biggie smalls...whos better..whos hotter...who has the best rhymes..well who has it all out of these 2..so i just want to know who you think is better and why....well me personallyy i think 2pac Shakur his music is hot, his lyrics are just better that biggie's... so i think Tupac is better but i want to know what everyone else thinks....

Who's better?
    Tupac Shakur
    Biggie Smalls

Tupac was better, simply because he's got more material i think. So he has a major advantage. Biggie will always be the King of New York tho
    LOL @ You

Comment

2pac is the better rapper ...because his lyrics were the most potent he could touch on a personall level more then biggie or more then any rapper in the game..basically....i personally like pac..becasuse his flow and voice are unlike any1 elses ...its like hes voice is soo compellin and theres such compasiaon and feeling behind each word and verse ..u can tell he means every word he says ...because its comin from his heart&soul.....Pac was the real deal..when they say he spit fire..the man lierally "SPIT FIRE"....But from a more of a Mc flow and rythme stand piont bIGGIE is better............All that facny flowin wasnt 2pacs cup of tee...it wasnt important to him he could of done ...anyone can be fancy and quick witted with their lyrics but its not what u say its how u say it ..that makes u the best...thats why pac is the best.............He was the smarter person..............he reached everyone not just certain pple but every1 .........If bigg would have answered "hit'em up" Bigg would have buried Pac...i think Pac could have came with some hard shit thought because he used personals ...........
      "I'm living Raw till they bury me/Dont worry me
      I'm high,Livin life like i aint afraid 2 die/.....Got nuttin 2 lose"

"i've Seen The future homie and its hopeless"

Comment

both are good but i prefer pac. he has more material, and better material IMO. he wont destroy biggie lyrically, but biggies songs havent ever made me cry.

Comment

Out of the 2, I perfer Biggie.

In my opinion, 2pac is highly overrated. I doubt he would've gained "legend" status if it wasn't for his stupid actions and death. I would never put Pac in my top 5, possibly top 10 though. He wasn't that great lyrically compared to other artists but he did get his message through in strong words. This is why I think most people put him as one of their favorites. Because his delivery has a rapper was untouchable. He ALWAYS had emotion that (along with his delivery mixed in) was nicely balanced so most ghetto area's could relate to that. But as far as where he was going with this whole rap war and shit, nah he wouldn't even be up their in "One of the Best".

Biggie, on the other hand, was laid back. He had alot of nice tracks that I could vibe to. He was dope lyrically. Acouple of my favorite (classic) songs are from him. He came far from rapping on that curb in Brooklyn to becoming one of my favorite rappers. I never paid attention to him before his death because I was probably to young to understand anything as to what was going on. But as I listen to more and more of his music, I can relate to it. I strongly feel he could've really sky-lifted his career if he was still here today.

R.I.P both though no doubt.

Oh yeah, and all you immature clowns who like to bad rep when someone disagrees with you, leave your name.
          R.I.P Andres & Big Proof

"Talk is cheap, so if you on some wrong shit
          I ain't talkin' weed, but I'll pull the pipe and leave ya top smokin' like bong hits"
          -G Shine 'Hood Life' ft. Foamm & Big T

Comment

Originally posted by G Shine
            In my opinion, 2pac is highly overrated. I doubt he would've gained "legend" status if it wasn't for his stupid actions and death.
            Hmm, that's always going to be debateable, and at the same time, I doubt that Biggie would have got legendary status if it wasn't for his death.

2Pac's amount of material definitely gives him an advantage over Biggie, though it isn't an unfair advantage. 2Pac chose to record as much as he did. In terms of material, since 2Pac has died he's had..

7 solo discs of music (including the double discs, excluding 7 day theory)
            1 2pac/outlawz album released
            1 disc of poetry
            1 soundtrack
            1 theatrical autobiography
            3 movies

all released, Biggie has had one album (excluding Life After Death) .. the track 'Realist Niggas' with 50 and Dyin' To Live with 2pac..so in terms of legacy, 2Pac is way ahead.

2Pac was on the most prominant gangsta rap label at the time, Biggie was on a pop rap label (No body hard coming off Badboy except The Lox and Biggie himself)

Most of 2pacs material is all of high quality, similar things'll be said about Biggie, except 2pacs high quality material is in abundance compared to Biggie Smalls. 2Pac has a song on the radio right now..in 2005, 9 years after his death..nuff said.
            Starring at the world through my rearview

Comment

Originally posted by outlawcry7
              both are good but i prefer pac. he has more material, and better material IMO. he wont destroy biggie lyrically, but biggies songs havent ever made me cry.
              errrr no rappers lyrics have made me cry

How many times has this thread been done.

2 pac had more meaningful and emotional lyrics
              BIG had an iller flow and an awesome style

I'ts just a matter of preference of what you like better, personally I used to like PAC better, but I've heard all his shit so many times I'm actually feeling some of BIG's stuff a bit more lately.

Comment

Originally posted by Dealer
                How many times has this thread been done.
                Once or twice every month...

Comment

I agree with you on that of "Biggie probably wouldn't be at his legendary status if it wasn't for his death."

As far as the rest of your post goes, that is a good accomplishment for 2pac to release all that material especially since 2pac was unaware that he was gonna get gunned down.

Biggie is the same. I can't really talk to much indepth with him since I don't know him or anything and I'm just a "fan". But my guess is he too didn't realize that he was in a danger zone. He woke up and opened his eyes to late in the beef. No rapper is certain when they gonna get killed so they take things as they come. With all that material that Pac had released, it makes me think that he was somewhat alert that he was gonna die and he was trying to shove all this shit out. Biggie was much more relaxed concerning his music. It looked as if he was really laid back about the whole situation from an outside view point. I really think he was planning on being in the game awhile so of course, he slacked on his material.

Now you said your still hearing 2pac on the radio 9 years after his "death". Well, there's been numerous claims that he is living in Cuba or atleast is still alive. Therefore, he can still be making tracks secretly. Pac was also known as "Makaveli". Machiavelli was an Italian war strategist who advocated faking one's death to fool their enemies. 2Pac was a fan of Machiavelli and had read his books. Also, Machiavelli was a historian, playwright, etc. One of dude's most known arts is that of 'The Art of War' which is from 1521. Bone Thugs 'N' Harmony's new double album which features 2Pac is called 'The Art Of War'. Another is, the rap music industry is VERY shady. They could've had a part in Pac's shooting as to him escaping and where-abouts. Tupac can very well be behind the scenes making music. Who knows?

I, however, do believe he is dead. I brung up this whole situation as to your comment of 'Pac still releasing music 9 years later'. Just a thought.

But whoever did this has made some very good, valid points.

Top 20 reasons why 2pac is still alive.
                  R.I.P Andres & Big Proof

"Talk is cheap, so if you on some wrong shit
                  I ain't talkin' weed, but I'll pull the pipe and leave ya top smokin' like bong hits"
                  -G Shine 'Hood Life' ft. Foamm & Big T

Comment

Same old question, same old answer - Pac.

Comment

i'd take biggie... pacs got more material... but big had more talent behind the mic... pac is great dont get me wrong but his shit was simple....
                      top 5
                      1 eminem (even tho no one will give it to him cuz hes white.. no one has made impact on hip hop like he has... not pac not big not jay... nobody)
                      2 big
                      3 pac
                      4 jay z
                      5 nas
                      big pun
                      We takin everything you brung.. we cakin... you dudes fakin.. we gettin it done - Jigga

Washington Redskins (2-0)

Comment

i personaly i like biggie better music wise
                        he comes accross alot stronger then pac on the mic and had a wicked flow
                        but pac was alot better lyricaly pac had deeper lyrics
                        but yeah biggie got my vote
                        24 hours in a day 24 cans in a slab coinsidence....i think not

Comment

... Tupac Wins.

Comment

Originally posted by G Shine
                            I, however, do believe he is dead. I brung up this whole situation as to your comment of 'Pac still releasing music 9 years later'. Just a thought.

But whoever did this has made some very good, valid points.
                            2Pac is very much alive, though not in a physical form
                            Starring at the world through my rearview

Comment

Originally posted by Dealer
                              errrr no rappers lyrics have made me cry
                              it happens to me. sometimes listening to unconditional love reminds me of how much of trouble ive caused my mom. and until the end of time had me crying after graduation. it made me think about how life is moving so fast. i might sound like a pussy to some people because of this, but who hasnt cried.

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by WesleyDrake, 09-28-2021, 06:16 PM
                              6 responses
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Joedan
                              by Joedan

Started by Deborahlanker, 08-25-2020, 09:07 PM