HIP HOP LIFESTYLE

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Interview with DJ G-Spot (New DJ on Shadyville)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interview with DJ G-Spot (New DJ on Shadyville)

I just did that Interview with DJ G-Spot. He is a new DJ on Shadyville, check it out.

Question: Introduce yourself.

DJ G-Spot: Well, my name is DJ G-Spot, born in Chicago, living in Cleveland and working in radio in Buffalo, NY. I'm a radio, club and mixtape dj and i really am aspiring to do alot in this music game.

Question: You started at the age of 12, how did you get in the business?

DJ G-Spot: I was hanging with some of my homies in Chicago and they are all older than me. They all had turntables, so i started to get on them at the ripe old age of 12, by the time i was 14, i was dj'ing club gigs all over the city. I went to college and made some even closer friends which helped me do even more gigs and eventually met up with Sam Sylk, a radio personality, which gave me my chance to do radio. Also, with a name like G-Spot, i couldnt really lose! LOL

Question: You are one of the hardest working DJs in the Midwest. Tell us what you have done so far and what we can look forward to?

DJ G-Spot: Well, working on mixtapes all the time, doing radio and clubs keeps me busy. I'm also repping my Shadyville / LXG / Da Entourage groups and co-owning STS Design and 220 Records, so i really keep a good schedule. My whole thing is to rep the midwest to the fullest! My counterparts in NY, LA, MIA and Houston, so i gotta do the same!

Question: You even won DJ Awards, what feeling is it to know that people like what you are doing?

DJ G-Spot: its a great feeling, honestly. It means that all the dj'ing i'm doing aint in vain. When i recieved those Justo's Mixtape Awards, I felt like i made a real mark for the midwest!

Question: You are one of the DJs on Shadyville now, did that change anything for you?

DJ G-Spot: Well, i wouldnt say it changed anything, it really just got my name out there a lil bit heavier. Whoo Kid and his team really do a good job marketing and I hold my own by helping them build the team by making as much noise as i can on my own!

Question: Who did you have the most fun working with and who would you like to work with?

DJ G-Spot: i've worked with so many dj's and artist's, whether it was thru the mixtape scene or the club gigs, but i'd say working with Trey Songz was the coolest. Alot of these cats have big egos, so they are difficult to work with. Trey was the coolest dude ever. He's just a normal dude at the end of the day!

Question: What do you think would you do now, if you werent a DJ?

DJ G-Spot: wow, i'd probably working at a bank as a loan underwriter. thats what i was doing while trying to work my way into doing this full time. i was playing it real safe! LOL

Question: Have you ever thought about becoming a Rapper or Singer yourself?

DJ G-Spot: Actually, i've thought about it more and more. I figure if D4L can do it, so can I. I can rap better than them. LOL

Question: Any last words to the People?

DJ G-Spot: Just holla at the hardest working dj ever to come out the midwest. Hit me up at www.djgspot.com or www.smellthesmoke.com.
    Bless it
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Respect isnt something that is given, you have to earn it.

Huumm...couldn't he have picked a better name?
    RIP Keith “Guru” Elam: July 17, 1966 – April 20, 2010: Your voice will not be forgotten

Comment

lol^ yeah
      Rest In Peace Big Proof

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by Deborahlanker, 08-26-2020, 01:33 AM
      5 responses
      0 likes