Suge called Snoop a rat?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suge called Snoop a rat?

I saw this interview on tv and they said that snoop dogg said that it was suge knight that ordered the killing of 2pac and biggie, but when they went to the prison where suge was being held at the time for a seperate crime, he said that snoop was a rat, that you notice he ( snoop) gets busted for dope possesion and all this shit and he never goes to jail cuz the cops need theyre rat.

but if snoop says suge did it, and suge says snoops a rat, then that means that suge did it? or made it happen? what u think?

i just found this on a web page which one you thinks true:

1. 2Pac faked his death to fool his enemy's and earn even more revenues from his soon-to-be realeased material. The 7 day thoery and the "exit 2pac - enter makaveli" stuff is good evidence.

2. Death Row Records, (specifically Suge Knight) had 2Pac killed to earn ALL revenues from his soon-to-be released material. Also, Death Row Records owed 2Pac a reported $9,892,814 and if 2Pac was dead, they would obviously no longer owe him this money.

3. 2Pac was killed by one of his enemies and all this conspiracy crap is a bunch of bullshit. Afterall, 2Pac did have beef with numerous people and he even got in a fight the night of the shooting. T-H-U-G-L-I-F-E. If there wasn't all this conspiracy evidence, this would be the main theory but there's just too much weird stuff goin on!
    Yes
    30.77%
    No
    15.38%
    Dont have a clue who did it
    53.85%
    Last edited by VANCITY; 04-24-2006, 11:59 PM.

Originally posted by VANCITY
    I saw this interview on tv and they said that snoop dogg said that it was suge knight that ordered the killing of 2pac and biggie, but when they went to the prison where suge was being held at the time for a seperate crime, he said that snoop was a rat, that you notice he ( snoop) gets busted for dope possesion and all this shit and he never goes to jail cuz the cops need theyre rat.
    but if snoop says suge did it, and suge says snoops a rat, then that means that suge did it? or made it happen? what u think?
    i just found this on a web page which one you thinks true:
    1. 2Pac faked his death to fool his enemy's and earn even more revenues from his soon-to-be realeased material. The 7 day thoery and the "exit 2pac - enter makaveli" stuff is good evidence.
    2. Death Row Records, (specifically Suge Knight) had 2Pac killed to earn ALL revenues from his soon-to-be released material. Also, Death Row Records owed 2Pac a reported $9,892,814 and if 2Pac was dead, they would obviously no longer owe him this money.
    3. 2Pac was killed by one of his enemies and all this conspiracy crap is a bunch of bullshit. Afterall, 2Pac did have beef with numerous people and he even got in a fight the night of the shooting. T-H-U-G-L-I-F-E. If there wasn't all this conspiracy evidence, this would be the main theory but there's just too much weird stuff goin on!
    I was under the impression that it was more like $9,892,813.76 2:032
    Ctrl + Alt + ELITE!!!!!!
    Originally posted by ߞ m
    Congrats and thanks for the shoutout.

Comment

Once I read an interview where Snoop said that Suge had nothing to do with Pac's death..

and dude.. get off that "Who killed pac?" shit.. that's soo 10 years ago
      RIP Keith Guru Elam: July 17, 1966 April 20, 2010: Your voice will not be forgotten

Comment

i couldnt been to guess who killed 2pac

Comment

Tupac is still alive... stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by Sebas
            Once I read an interview where Snoop said that Suge had nothing to do with Pac's death..
            and dude.. get off that "Who killed pac?" shit.. that's soo 10 years ago
            i totally agree with you about the 2pac death this is sooo long ago, but i just saw this interview and was wonderin what you all thought, but ya, in general, i usually dont pay attention to more 2pac and biggie death conspiracy threads.

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by Cokiger, 10-24-2021, 06:16 AM
            2 responses
            0 likes
            Last Post Heun
            by Heun

Started by Jull1968, Today, 03:24 AM