HIP HOP LIFESTYLE

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pharoahe Monch - Desire (Tracklist/Production Credits)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lone Soulja
    replied
    Wow, from November to May. I'm kinda relieved though because there has been little to none promotion.

Leave a comment:

• sebAZ
    replied
    fuck rawkus, and every label that fucks the freedom of the artists

MAY????? FucK!!!

Leave a comment:

• wick5ter
    replied
    Someone on Okayplayer just said that this apparently aint the official tracklisting and there are gonna be additions, but its out in MAY!

Leave a comment:

• wick5ter
    replied
    Originally posted by «Sebas» View Post
    Has he an unrelesed official song with Roots Manuva? or is it the Simon Says (Skitz Version) feat. Rodney P & Roots Manuva? Because that just features the beat and chorus from Simon Says, they didn't actually made the song together...
    It would be a dope collabo

he has unreleased official songs that were supposed to be on a roots manuva album, but presumably rawkus would not clear them or some shit!

Leave a comment:

• kylethenerd
    replied
    Originally posted by Lone Soulja View Post
    The song leaked on the radio quite some time ago, I'll see if I can get you the song. The copy I have of the CD has Lauryn on it, so she should be on the final CD.
    Well, I agree SRC has fucked him a little. He has a lot of room on the label, but they don't seem super serious about his release. All of those songs on the mixtape were leaked before, so I don't blame them for putting them on the mixtape. Pharoahe isn't "Mr. 32-bit Computer Chip" on this record a lot, but it is just as good. People need to let the man do what he wants, all he is doing is liberating himself in a slightly different manner. Again, people do not worry, the album is hot, VERY HOT.
    Those are some classic verses and songs...If all you want is his verses, then don't worry, he goes off on the album, but you don't understand, he has always been somewhat of a soulful artist, he grew up around it, so naturally his music would reflect that. This album is kina the best of both worlds from him: Impeccable lyrics meets Conscious Soul.
    Hopefully never. Y'all motherfuckers need to start buying albums. This is the reason why the man hasn't released an album in 7 years. If not other artists, then at least buy his, the man really deserves it. The least you could do is support true school Hip Hop.
    thanks pharoahe, wish you the best.
    @[email protected]

Leave a comment:

• sebAZ
    replied
    Has he an unrelesed official song with Roots Manuva? or is it the Simon Says (Skitz Version) feat. Rodney P & Roots Manuva? Because that just features the beat and chorus from Simon Says, they didn't actually made the song together...

It would be a dope collabo

Leave a comment:

• wick5ter
    replied
    ^ Good info, i'm going to search for them today.

you wont find them cos they have not been released as far as im aware, apparently the collab with Kardinal is supposed to have some crazy flows cos pharoahe himself has said that on more than one occasion, Rawkus stopped some of this material from being released a few years ago!

Leave a comment:

• Lone Soulja
    replied
    ^ Good info, i'm going to search for them today.

Leave a comment:

• wick5ter
    replied
    its also a fact that Pharoahe Recorded a song with Kardinal Offishal, he also has 2 songs recorded with Roots Manuva or another UK artist of that genre, these songs were recorded about 3-4 years ago!

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    I'm not gonna argue with you anymore LOL, again, don't assume I don't buy CDs just because I asked when one might leak. Repeating what I 'could have said' to make you understand better was not my motive, sorry.

Leave a comment:

• Lone Soulja
    replied
    Originally posted by Locus View Post
    Does that meet your required album-buying standards? Or do I need to buy 10 CDs a month? The way I word something on new music I want to hear has no indication of whether I will eventually buy the album. So again, I'm not the one who opened my mouth and assumed something so I believe you can still shut up, since you know nothing about my music collection .
    Now, you could have said "I can't wait to hear this soon" or "I hope it comes out soon", but since you said download and no mentioning of buying the album, that implies something else and would leave me to believe you are not going to buy the album.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Well, obviously you didn't get the message. I wasn't talking to just you, I meant "all of you" when I said "you". I could give a fuck less what you do, but it shows you probably don't buy many CDs if you just now bought The Roots CD, which came out in what, August? I have no problem with who people download music to get a sneak peak, it' just when you don't buy the album after word is what pisses me off.
    Now, you could have said "I can't wait to hear this soon" or "I hope it comes out soon", but since you said download and no mentioning of buying the album, that implies something else and would leave me to believe you are not going to buy the album.
    Uh, last time I checked money is money whether its August or February.
    Last albums I've bought:
    Hip Hop Is Dead
    Game Theory
    Kingdom Come
    Hi-Teknology Vol. 2
    It Was Written (again)

Does that meet your required album-buying standards? Or do I need to buy 10 CDs a month? The way I word something on new music I want to hear has no indication of whether I will eventually buy the album. So again, I'm not the one who opened my mouth and assumed something so I believe you can still shut up, since you know nothing about my music collection .

Leave a comment:

• Lone Soulja
    replied
    Originally posted by wick5ter View Post
    no dont have them im affraid, the only reason i know about them is cos there was a run down of the album on Spitkickers.com a few years ago, i also used to own Mightypharoahe.com and had some contact with Pharoahes manager Angie at the time, there was even talk of us doing an interview with monch and some promotion but that never happend, he was even supposed to release a song on his bithday a few years ago on spitkickers but that never happened!
    I have a freestyle of him spitting which i suspect to be a verse from "Jungle" but thats about it!
    I appreciate that you think the album is great but i hope you can understand for some long term fans (like myself) its a sad situation at the moment!
    Its clear thought that SRC moved the akon release date forward cos of the money they can make of him, its looking like SRC dont know how to market monch, Just like Geffen did not know how to!
    "The Sun Will Rise" could of been awesome at the time, just a shame his career got fucked up, lol i remeber he did an interview for MTV and said the album was Mad, Spirtual and sexy, hell that interview is probably still on mtv web site, it was 2001 i think
    Hes been on SRC since the beginning of 2005 cos he said in a video interview once, god knows how many times hes changed the album, he needs to release a lost tapes type album!
    Ahh it's cool, I got the snippet of "Jungle" too with I think Talib on it. He's changed the album name sooooo many times, my god. I too remember all the names and shit he had planned, and then a couple months roll by and there's something else. That man has more collabs and exclusives it's crazy. I can search a month for all of his songs ever recorded and I find out there is 50 I haven't found. That's pretty tight you ran MightyPharoahe.com, it was a good site before it went under.

Originally posted by Locus View Post
    Oh, you must know me and all my future plans. Mind telling me what I'm going to be when I grow up, too?
    I buy albums. Just because I listen to them when they leak doesn't mean I don't go out and buy hard copies of the album. As a matter of fact, just last week I bought the new Roots CD, which I previously downloaded. So shut the fuck up .
    Well, obviously you didn't get the message. I wasn't talking to just you, I meant "all of you" when I said "you". I could give a fuck less what you do, but it shows you probably don't buy many CDs if you just now bought The Roots CD, which came out in what, August? I have no problem with who people download music to get a sneak peak, it' just when you don't buy the album after word is what pisses me off.

So you my friend can shut the fuck up

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Hopefully never. Y'all motherfuckers need to start buying albums. This is the reason why the man hasn't released an album in 7 years. If not other artists, then at least buy his, the man really deserves it. The least you could do is support true school Hip Hop.
    Oh, you must know me and all my future plans. Mind telling me what I'm going to be when I grow up, too?
    I buy albums. Just because I listen to them when they leak doesn't mean I don't go out and buy hard copies of the album. As a matter of fact, just last week I bought the new Roots CD, which I previously downloaded. So shut the fuck up .

Leave a comment:

• wick5ter
    replied
    ^ Damn I didn't know that. Any chance you have those songs? I am anxious to see if they are the songs that I think they are.
    no dont have them im affraid, the only reason i know about them is cos there was a run down of the album on Spitkickers.com a few years ago, i also used to own Mightypharoahe.com and had some contact with Pharoahes manager Angie at the time, there was even talk of us doing an interview with monch and some promotion but that never happend, he was even supposed to release a song on his bithday a few years ago on spitkickers but that never happened!

I have a freestyle of him spitting which i suspect to be a verse from "Jungle" but thats about it!

I appreciate that you think the album is great but i hope you can understand for some long term fans (like myself) its a sad situation at the moment!

Its clear thought that SRC moved the akon release date forward cos of the money they can make of him, its looking like SRC dont know how to market monch, Just like Geffen did not know how to!

"The Sun Will Rise" could of been awesome at the time, just a shame his career got fucked up, lol i remeber he did an interview for MTV and said the album was Mad, Spirtual and sexy, hell that interview is probably still on mtv web site, it was 2001 i think

Hes been on SRC since the beginning of 2005 cos he said in a video interview once, god knows how many times hes changed the album, he needs to release a lost tapes type album!

Leave a comment:

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
Started by lesanancy4578, 07-05-2021, 03:37 AM
1 response
0 likes
Last Post Ppanduss  
Started by uipfdvhjkss, Today, 01:20 AM
0 responses