X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chris
    replied
    Originally posted by red rum View Post
    Biggie wasnt responsible for the beef what so ever. Pac ALLEGED that Biggie was behind Pac gettin shot and robbed in NY. Suge Knight already hated Bad Boy before Pac signed to Death Row. So when Pac got bailed out of jail by Suge and signed with Death Row he started dissin Bad Boy and Biggie all the time. Biggie never really responded or said anything about Pac or Death Row. It was Death Row and the Medias fault.
    Actually, while 2Pac was in jail, people were talking, and someone came up to Pac and said "you don't know who shot you? It was Biggie's homeboy, Big's homeboy shot you". So 2Pac was saying that Biggie should've told him who did it and that if Big got shot in the West, and Pac knew who it was, he would've sat him down like "yeah it was this dude who did it, they want to talk to you about some shit or whatever".

I think it's on the "In His Own Words" album, he basically tells the full story.

Leave a comment:

• red rum
    replied
    Biggie wasnt responsible for the beef what so ever. Pac ALLEGED that Biggie was behind Pac gettin shot and robbed in NY. Suge Knight already hated Bad Boy before Pac signed to Death Row. So when Pac got bailed out of jail by Suge and signed with Death Row he started dissin Bad Boy and Biggie all the time. Biggie never really responded or said anything about Pac or Death Row. It was Death Row and the Medias fault.

Leave a comment:

• antisocial
    replied
    No, I don't think he was.

Leave a comment:

• Slick315
    replied
    yeah, thats what pac said. id definately say the media for this one, they just heated things up to the point where both sides wanted a piece of each other

Leave a comment:

• Kon
    replied
    maybe cuz its 5 am for me, but I don't get what the hell you're asking.

responsible for what?? the east-west shit? I think that's both their faults, but mainly the media for making it into a big thing, when really it was just a thing between 2 rappers.

Leave a comment:

• Slick315
    started a topic biggie responsible??

biggie responsible??

i just bought a 2pac documentry book, Tupac Shakur Legacy and inside had a CD which had interviews cut outs from radios and tupac says that biggie is responsible because tupac was cheated and shot (which we pretty much all know), so he claims that because biggie is a very big image (as he tries to be like 'king of NY' and stuff) for the east coast which then leads to east coast following him. because he set up him up, they think big has hate for west (like biggie, 2pac was seen like the leader of west), which makes their side follow him
    of course there really was no east vs west in reality, it really was just death row vs bad boy

do u think biggie is really responsible, or the media?
    Last edited by Slick315; 02-07-2007, 03:20 AM.

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
Started by Deborahlanker, 04-12-2020, 11:32 AM
6 responses
0 likes
Last Post Gornawil  
Started by Monret, Today, 07:38 AM
0 responses
0 likes