Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interview With Chamillionaire

WorldWideConnected.com:

Did you ever imagine you would take off this big?
    I didn’t know it was going to be the way it is now but I knew I was going to work it hard but I didn’t know it was going to be like that.

WorldWideConnected.com: How did you feel when Weird Al made the Parody to Ridin’ Dirty?

Once they called me I was like “Are ya’ll serious?” It was crazy! Once I saw the video I was like “Wow!” Because I remember back in the day when he was doing all that stuff with Michael Jackson! He did good on the song though, that was crazy! I didn’t think he wrote it but he said he wrote it. He took it to a level to where I couldn’t reach and probably further than that. Grandmothers recognize me and stuff like that.

WorldWideConnected.com: Tell me about your new album?

The new album is called “Ultimate Victory” and it has a release date of March 27th. I’m not going out there trying to make another record like “Ridin” and the face of hiphop has changed and the stuff that is a little more raw is taking over right now. I’m just making an album that has concepts and a lot of creativity on it and blend it together real well.

WorldWideConnected.com: How did it make you feel to have some Grammy Nominations on your major label debut?

It is real good the first time around getting all of these accomplishments. Being nominated just lets me know that this year things cant get better. I have done everything this year that I could possibly do as a rapper. It is crazy!

WorldWideConnected.com: Plus you really shut up all of your doubters too!

That’s just a part of the game. Honestly you could go back and say I wish that would not have happened but then would I have had the success if I wouldn’t of had them because that is what makes me work this hard. They motivated me to work this hard and I had to go out there and do what I had to do. I’m glad everything happened the way it did and I’m glad they doubted me.

WorldWideConnected.com: Will you get into movies?

People have already shot some scripts at me. I think I have about four scripts and a couple of them are real good and big budget movies. I will do what I have to do and will use it as a branching but I like to know what I am doing before I get into something. I don’t think that just because I am a good rapper that I will be a perfect actor because I’m the type of person who like to take my time. Right now I’m still recording and there is so many perfect opportunities that came to me but I’m doing too much right now. For me to get serious and get into movies I would have to part from the rap thing and I’m just not ready to do that right now.

WorldWideConnected.com: How powerful is the Houston rap game right now?

Houston and Atlanta are really doing their thing and behind that being that me, Slim Thug, Mike Jones, Paul Wall and all these people started creating an entity for this area. Last year everybody was wearing their grills. I just hope that we can still keep this going because nobody has it forever. I think people know about the culture and lifestyle. Houston is doing it’s thing! UGK is not really from Houston they are from Port Arthur but people have accepted them as their own and they have a sound that a lot of people out here know as our lifestyle.

WorldWideConnected.com: You and Krazie Bone work together real good! Would you and him do another colabo together?
    I actually have a song on the new album with him but this time I got all of Bone Thugs-N-Harmony. I was always a big Bone fan!

WorldWideConnected.com: Is there anything else homie?

I’m jumping a new mixtape and you can log onto www.chamillionaire.com and it will be free to all of my fans. I could make a million dollars off of it but I am just giving it away for free because at the same time I know my fans will go out March 27th and support the new album.
    Check out www.worldwideconnected.com for Hip-Hop & RnB News, Interviews, Reviews, Audio, Videos, Articles, Mobile entertainment, Wallpapers, Dimes, Forum and more...

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
Started by Gornawil, Today, 05:33 AM
0 responses
0 likes
Last Post Gornawil  
Started by Ppanduss, 04-20-2021, 01:29 AM
3 responses
0 likes