HIP HOP LIFESTYLE

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Soulja Boy

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Soulja Boy

    Why the fuck does everyone here still talk about him? Whenever you wannabe heads talk about "how much rap sucks today" his name invariably comes up, as if he's the reigning King of Hip Hop and he has legions of fans.

    "Mayne I listen to real hip hop not this Soulja Boy shit, hip hop sucks today the kids today don't know shit about real hip hop. I listen to Stack Bundles so I know what's up. Soulja Boy killed hip hop that's what Nas was talking about, all these kids listen to Soulja Boy and don't even know about classic albums like GRODT, that was classic. When I was 13 four years ago we listened to real shit like DMX, 50 Cent and Eminem, we'd never listen to garbage like Soulja Boy."

    He had one massive pop hit. He's done. It's over. Nobody listens to Soulja Boy in their car, nobody quotes his lyrics, nobody says he's their favorite rapper. The shit you listened to when you were a dumb kid was just as terrible, but please prove me wrong by claiming you've been listening to Rakim since you were 2, or your older cousin always used to bang Wu-Tang and that's what introduced you to "real underground shit, none of this Soulja Boy bullshit".

    Your fixation with a 17 year old pop rapper who we'll never hear from again only shows you have no idea what's wrong with hip hop, or what garbage ass rappers actually do have legions of fans.
    Last edited by EZP; 06-01-2008, 01:53 PM.

  • #2
    Originally posted by EZP View Post
    Why the fuck does everyone here still talk about him? Whenever you wannabe heads talk about "how much rap sucks today" his name invariably comes up, as if he's the reigning King of Hip Hop and he has legions of fans.
    "Mayne I listen to real hip hop not this Soulja Boy shit, hip hop sucks today the kids today don't know shit about real hip hop. I listen to Stack Bundles so I know what's up. Soulja Boy killed hip hop that's what Nas was talking about, all these kids listen to Soulja Boy and don't even know about classic albums like GRODT, that was classic. When I was 13 four years ago we listened to real shit like DMX, 50 Cent and Eminem, we'd never listen to garbage like Soulja Boy."
    He had one massive pop hit. He's done. It's over. Nobody listens to Soulja Boy in their car, nobody quotes his lyrics, nobody says he's their favorite rapper. The shit you listened to when you were a dumb kid was just as terrible, but please prove me wrong by claiming you've been listening to Rakim since you were 2, or your older cousin always used to bang Wu-Tang and that's what introduced you to "real underground shit, none of this Soulja Boy bullshit".
    Your fixation with a 17 year old pop rapper who we'll never hear from again only shows you have no idea what's wrong with hip hop, or what garbage ass rappers actually do have legions of fans.
    lmao, yes they do
    OH HAI!

    Comment


    • #3
      His album gone gold and he's recording another one, so he's still very much prevalent...
      P!

      Comment


      • #4
        close thread

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by MC Fresh View Post
          lmao, yes they do
          GRODT is an above average gangsta rap album and nothing more.
          Originally posted by pandemic View Post
          His album gone gold and he's recording another one, so he's still very much prevalent...
          Can you name more than two Soulja Boy songs? Do you know what his next album is called? Exactly. Not relevant.
          Originally posted by old_parr
          close thread
          D12 sucks.

          Comment


          • #6
            Who?
            Twitter

            Comment


            • #7
              The more people keep talking about him the more attention he gets.

              Just ignore him, and acts like him. If you don't like it, don't listen. If you do like it, listen.
              Twitter

              Comment


              • #8
                Lets face it we all are in major denial. Soulja Boy is the G.O.A.T.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by EZP View Post
                  Why the fuck does everyone here still talk about him?

                  you do realize you're talking about him also, right?

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    This thread is the first time I've seen a Soulja Boy mention in a long ass time. Congrats, you are part of the problem not the solution. And judging by how much you hate people like you from your first post, you should probably kill yourself .

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      ^^ lmfao
                      its not that hip hop aint what it used to be,
                      its just that hip hop aint what the viewers see

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        You Know When U Jus Get Your Report Card, And You Have All F's On It U Just Wana Take It Back To The Teacher And Say To Throw Some D's On That Bitch!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Tone Riggz View Post
                          you do realize you're talking about him also, right?
                          Why no I didn't, thank you for not saying anything at all.
                          Originally posted by Locus View Post
                          This thread is the first time I've seen a Soulja Boy mention in a long ass time. Congrats, you are part of the problem not the solution. And judging by how much you hate people like you from your first post, you should probably kill yourself .
                          and yet when you saw a thread titled "Soulja Boy" you rushed in to blame him for killing hip hop, then when you saw that people like you getting called out...well that's when all hell broke loose and you told me to kill myself.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by EZP View Post
                            and yet when you saw a thread titled "Soulja Boy" you rushed in to blame him for killing hip hop, then when you saw that people like you getting called out...well that's when all hell broke loose and you told me to kill myself.
                            I'm not complaining about it at all. Matter of fact...I'm crankin that Soulja Boy right now!

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Didn't his album go platinum or did I hear wrong?
                              "Saying Jumpoff don't sound right, it's blasphemous, downright, I astound mics, music is just what feelings sound like"- Joe Budden

                              Comment

                              Post ad widget 300x250

                              Collapse

                              LATEST POSTS

                              Collapse

                              Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by Deborahlanker, 06-03-2021, 08:33 PM
                              6 responses
                              29 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Glenedelstein  
                              Started by Omaha17, 11-11-2007, 08:02 PM
                              1 response
                              21 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post jesi
                              by jesi
                               
                              Started by Deborahlanker, Today, 09:34 AM
                              0 responses
                              2 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Deborahlanker  
                              Started by Deborahlanker, Today, 09:19 AM
                              0 responses
                              2 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Deborahlanker  
                              Started by ceracareavis, Today, 08:47 AM
                              0 responses
                              2 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post ceracareavis  
                              Started by ceracareavis, Today, 08:46 AM
                              0 responses
                              2 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post ceracareavis  
                              Started by nmgfefcss, Today, 02:17 AM
                              0 responses
                              2 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post nmgfefcss  
                              Started by Nancystarkman, Today, 01:04 AM
                              0 responses
                              2 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Nancystarkman  
                              Started by defflyshene, Today, 12:06 AM
                              0 responses
                              2 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post defflyshene  
                              Started by Deborahlanker, 05-24-2021, 08:47 AM
                              6 responses
                              35 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post marcumharrison1  
                              Working...
                              X