Makaveli's Return ?? ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Makaveli's Return ?? ?

I know threads have problably been started like this before but its kinda to talk about well fuck it here i go.

The Realest Killas: In that song 2pac states "My game plan to be trained dead, Military mind of a thug lord sittin the cemetary cryin', Ive been lost since my adolesant callin' from Jesus"

Than 50 cent states "Till Makaveli returns its "All Eyez On Me""

Its funny how pac states his plan to "train" be to dead. basically stating that hes not really dead. just another subliminal message. and well 50's part. no explanation. but its funny how this year it in fact is All Eyez On Fifty. and supposedly this is the year that Tupac will return [Hail Mary Pac states "They think Im dead, just wait 7 years"]

Still Ballin': Pac states "Everybody wants to see us dead, Two murders on the front page bullet shots to the head"

Is this a subliminal message to how Big and Pac were murdered and were put on the front page of some newspapers.

Pac states "'Cause Trick dont give a fuck"

Still Ballin was originally recored with Kurupt. And Trick was added later and from what i heard AFTER the death of Tupac while Better Dayz was being put together. So if he was added after Tupac's Death how would Pac be able to add that one simple verse without being alive?

Got anymore theories please submit or diss me or give me your opinions about what i wrote.
    Wake Up Lazarus
    "Kill Radio"
    "Don't Blame Me"
    "What Do I See?"
    "Us Against the World"

The Fallen Angels Movement

hmmm... it would in so many ways make sense that he faked his death, but i still believe he didn't. I think his mom is supposed to release the stuff that explains a lot of what people have been missin'. come this sept will see but i do think he's dead.
    Remember Big Proof

Comment

"makaveli" is fuckin dead...why dont u groupies just give it up? all these teorys are fake to make yall buy his records...
      Last edited by Vexx; 04-06-2003, 04:30 PM.
      Vexx, bitch.

Comment

Originally posted by VexxatuVexx
        "makaveli" is fuckin dead...why dont u groupies just give it up? all these teorys are fake to make yall buy his records...
        thank you, and pac wasn't all that great, he was average at best

Comment

^^^^no comments to that.... but umm fo real the dude is dead... thats all there is to it.... anyway holla if ya feelin me ~1~
          *xqute~Mm*
          "it's not about east or west, it's about *****z and bitchez, power and money, ridaz and punks, which side are you on?"

Comment

i got a theory... maybe he was planning to fake his death, then before he did, he actually got killed, leaving everyone with false hopes
            I cant help my laughter as she cries
            my soul brings tears
            to angelic eyes
            and miles away my mother cries
            omnipotence nurturing malevolence

Comment

^ fuck you i was about to say that
              AIM: Bighurtboy

Check out some real HIP-HOP! CRITICALLY ACCLAIMED!

check out my raps:
              http://www.soundclick.com/medicinman

Comment

I hope he's alive, cuz I feel that when he comes back he'll be coming back for politics.

I think there are WAY to many coincidences. But then again, he could've planned it all, then accidentaly died.

Or what if he did fake his death. And then died while in hiding???
                I recognize talent/And I don't know who the hell yall is

Comment

[email protected]

September 13, 2003
                  Peep out my new track - "Whaleface (Reintroduction)"

L O S T

Comment

damn guys talk about anal, u mustve been toilet trained at gunpoint or soemthing.

This is just for FUN. U know F-U-N. which means to have a good time to just enjoy something. if hes dead hes dead if not well cool. this was just to have a fun clean discussion and not some Im act like a tough ass bitch one. shit man.

Thanks to anyone who answered cooly wheather u agreed or not. thanks

vexxatuvexx - if being a big fan of pac is considering me a groupie, than ur saying everyone here is a groupie as well. Cause there either big fans of d12 or em or they wouldnt be here. And im sure ur a big fan of another rapper also so that would make u a groupie too than. right? cool just wanted to make sure that was right.
                    Last edited by Born Def; 04-07-2003, 06:17 AM.
                    Wake Up Lazarus
                    "Kill Radio"
                    "Don't Blame Me"
                    "What Do I See?"
                    "Us Against the World"

Comment

Sept, 13th 2003 = VMA'S.....he's comming back lol
                      Now I don't wanna hit no woman, but this chick's got it comin', someone better get this bitch, before she gets kicked in the stomach
                      and she's pregnant, buts she's eggin' me on, beggin' me to throw her off the steps of this porch
                      my only weapon is force and I don't wanna resort to any violence of any sort. But what's she shovin' me for?
                      Doesn't she love me no more? Wasn't she huggin' me four minutes ago at the door?
                      Man, I'm this close to goin' toe-to-toe with this whore. What would you do if she was tellin' you she wants a divorce?

Comment

The "here comes trick" part was re-mastered in by Afeni Shakur. The original song was with Daz Dillinger I think, and he was supposed to go "here comes daz", but Afeni switched shit up and screwed over Daz. It was easy to re-master "trick" in, Tupac said that word many times.

And guys on here will jump you for mentioning 'Pac homie.. most dudes hate 'Pac on here for reasons undetermined (just prolly cuz he is the one rapper that Eminem cant be compared to), so you gotta watch it.
                        Originally posted by ethan20
                        There's a correlation between cervixal cancer in women and un-circumsized penises. Not to mention it almost cuts your bacteria count on the penis in half.
                        Originally posted by reservoirGod
                        Ethan sure does know alot about dicks

Comment

thanks for the heads up but why should i watch it. nothing could happen to me just internet flaming. and even in real life i stand by my word, even if u put me in front of the Devil i wouldnt take one step back.
                          Wake Up Lazarus
                          "Kill Radio"
                          "Don't Blame Me"
                          "What Do I See?"
                          "Us Against the World"

Comment

Yo Born def, yous a genius! I haven't noticed these fact's you just said! Thanks a million, dog!!!
                            Yo and that shit you said that if we put you infront of Devil you wouldn't take a step back! MMMMM... beautiful!
                            But yo I'm sure Pac is returning! Just check my PS. Why would 2pac record that shit just before his death.
                            And that shit "yo I think he planned to fake his death and then he really got killed"? LOL! What in that sentence make sense, fuckin' retards?! Why isn't it possible then to just fake his death if he already planned that shit?! Can't believe your kind of dumb people listen to Pac!
                            "Expect me, *****, like you expect Jesus to come back. Expect me, *****. I'm comin'!"

-Tupac Shakur

Comment

there is so many reasons as to why he would have faked it, surley so many cant be a coinsidence!!
                              hilary

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by Deborahlanker, 06-14-2020, 04:43 AM
                              10 responses
                              0 likes
                              Last Post OruellKreesbe  
                              Started by hyuioascceio, Today, 01:31 AM