Hip Hop is Dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hip Hop is Dead

HipHop is dead thanks to artist like lil wayne and soulja boy who arnt even hip-hop more like hip-pop. also to all the pople who will only work with southren rappers. SOUTHREN RAP SUCKS. OutKAst is the only good group from the south. when the 2000's come around it was the eminem show along with d12 and G-unit. but then went into hiding and not making new stuff hiphop is dead,sorry nas and Jay-z cant bring it back,50cent is done not sucessfull anymore, the west coast is pumped dry there is no more rappers the game,and snoop all that left. Now that the south has taken over hiphop sucks, and there all to pussy to beef with the east or weast. i hope eminem can come back hes the best rapper of the 2000's and can rap about more than "*******(nas)" and money and girls. all southren rap sucks its sad that thats all i can listen to on the radio.

*Bumps New Budden Song*

Blaming the South is ignorant and stupid. Saying the South sucks and Outkast is the only good rap from the South is like the people who judge rap as a genre based on Soulja Boy and Lil' Wayne.

Comment

Another worthless opinion. Can a mod please close threads like these from now on?
      P!

Comment

Another week, another Hip Hop is Dead thread.

Comment

commercial rap is at a all time low...but hip-hop in general is still breathing
          歐陽靖

Comment

Originally posted by neomerge View Post
            Another week, another Hip Hop is Dead thread.
            Exactly what I was going to say.

If anything, the people suppossedly killing hip-hop are actually the gentleman who wrote the first post. You only help to reinforce the misinformaed belief that the genre is dieing. I know for a fact that in the UK its probably healthier than ever. I really don't listen to "mainstream" US rap much, if at all, but there's plenty of quality artists out there in the US, you just need to avoid the radio to hear them I imagine. Although if you think that hip-hop was great with Eminem and g-unit out there then I fear there's no helping you.
            Harry Redknapp; he's got a twitch. How he got it we don't know, how he got it we don't care. All we know is he has got a twitch. He's got a twitch...

Comment

Originally posted by Hellbender View Post
              HipHop is dead thanks to artist like lil wayne and soulja boy who arnt even hip-hop more like hip-pop. also to all the pople who will only work with southren rappers. SOUTHREN RAP SUCKS. OutKAst is the only good group from the south. when the 2000's come around it was the eminem show along with d12 and G-unit. but then went into hiding and not making new stuff hiphop is dead,sorry nas and Jay-z cant bring it back,50cent is done not sucessfull anymore, the west coast is pumped dry there is no more rappers the game,and snoop all that left. Now that the south has taken over hiphop sucks, and there all to pussy to beef with the east or weast. i hope eminem can come back hes the best rapper of the 2000's and can rap about more than "*******(nas)" and money and girls. all southren rap sucks its sad that thats all i can listen to on the radio.
              How can you say all southern rap sucks when your only argument is Soulja Boy & Lil Wayne.

LOL

The fact that you don't have a clue about what you're talking about makes your opinion invalid
              Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by Tha Story View Post
                How can you say all southern rap sucks when your only argument is Soulja Boy & Lil Wayne.
                LOL
                The fact that you don't have a clue about what you're talking about makes your opinion invalid
                all i gotta do is say soulja boy and lil wayne cuz they make a song or any one eles from the south then 5 other southren rappera will make songs that are very similar cuz there lazy and just want money like flo rida,soulja boy, lil wayne fat ass joe, rick rosss all there shit is the same they make one hit and copy it

Comment

hip hop ain't dead. don't judge it by what u hear on the radio

Comment

if hip hop is dead for you... time to start listening to TECH N9NE.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Handed View Post
                      if hip hop is dead for you... time to start listening to TECH N9NE.
                      Meh.. Tech doesn't do anything for me.
                      Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by Plan_B View Post
                        commercial rap is at a all time low...but hip-hop in general is still breathing

Comment

fat ass joe
                          right cause fat joe is from the south......

Comment

to me its true outkast is only good Rappers from the south, well some other song by some artist.....but i can only say i like Outkast from the south

but blaming south is a poor excuse...Blame the people who likes that music...and u forgot to name Ice Cube...im really excited abt his album

and soulja boy said this is the cartoon video responding Ice-T: "if u think music today sucks, bring it back, dont cry"

i cant believe that comes from him

Comment

d12 n g-unit r u serious n bout tha south wat bout luldacris hes fukkin ill you give no reasons why hip hop is dead n dont say it on wayne jus cas he knows how to give the ppl wat the want doesnt mean hes whack yea soulja bitch is a joke.. but lil wayne can kill any beat n deliver ppl say hes jus bout pussy money glocks n weed get da carter iii n listen to number 2 n 11 mean songs

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by Deborahlanker, Today, 12:39 PM
                              0 responses
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Deborahlanker  
                              Started by basketballeven, Today, 10:36 AM
                              0 responses