Mos Def and Talib (aka Blackstar)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mos Def and Talib (aka Blackstar)

does anybody have any info on them as a group??? are they releasing a album??? that would be the best, shit, thats HIPHOP right there, two of hiphops elite...and did anybody see them on the chappelle show??? they did a pimped out song, any info would be appreciated...1
    "Some say, the blacker the berry, the sweeter the juice/I say the darker the flesh, and the deeper the roots..."

I've been patiently waitin' to explode...ladies and gentlemen, welcome to The BronxBomba Show...

they're dope together, but i don't have any info i can hook you up with

Comment

its all good, i just went to mosdefinitely.com and theyve (blackstar) been together since 1998 and even realeased a cd called mos def and talib kweli are blackstar....
      Last edited by BronxBomba; 04-10-2003, 02:03 PM.
      "Some say, the blacker the berry, the sweeter the juice/I say the darker the flesh, and the deeper the roots..."

I've been patiently waitin' to explode...ladies and gentlemen, welcome to The BronxBomba Show...

Comment

I have it.
        __ B__B__B__ __ __ __I__ __N __ __ __ __ __N__ __ __G__G__ __ __Y__ __ __ __Y__
        __ B __ __ __B__ __ __I__ __N__N__ __ __ __N__ __G__ __ __G__ __Y__ __ __ __Y__
        __ B __ __ __ __B__ __I__ __N__N__ __ __ __N__G__ __ __ __ __G__Y__ __ __ __Y__
        __ B __ __ __ __B__ __I__ __N__N__ __ __ __N__G__ __ __ __ __G__Y__ __ __ __Y__
        __ B __ __ __ __B__ __I__ __N__ __N__ __ __N__G__ __ __ __ __ __ __Y __ __ Y__ __
        __ B __ __ __B__ __ __I__ __N__ __N__ __ __N__G __ __ __ __ __ __ __Y__ __Y__ __
        __ B __ __ __B__ __ __I__ __N__ __N__ __ __N__G __ __ __ __ __ __ __Y__ __Y__ __
        __ B__B__B__ __ __ __I__ __N__ __ __N__ __N__G __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __Y__ __ __
        __ B __ __ __B__ __ __I__ __N__ __ __N__ __N__G __ __G __G__G__ __ __Y__ __ __
        __ B __ __ __B__ __ __I__ __N__ __ __N__ __N__G__ __ __ __ __G__ __ __Y__ __
        __ B __ __ __ __B__ __I__ __N__ __ __ __N__N__G__ __ __ __ __G__ __ __Y__ __ __
        __ B __ __ __B__ __ __I__ __N __ __ __ __ __N__ __G__ __ __G__ __ __ __Y__ __ __
        __ B__B__B__ __ __ __I__ __N __ __ __ __ __N__ __ __G__G__ __ __ __ __Y__ __ __

Comment

Originally posted by BronxBomba
          its all good, i just went to mosdefinitely.com and theyve (blackstar) been together since 1998 and even realeased a cd called mos def and talib kweli are blackstar....

it's a good album...beats, lyrics, concepts...my favorite track is "twice inna lifetime;" dope collaboration joint...i heard that there was another project in the works, but nothing further than that...last i heard was mos def was going to release an album with his rock group and talib is doing tours with common, and college shows (such as tommorrow)...

Comment

the BlackStar collabo was hotness .... one of the classic albums of all time IMO.

Mos Def is makin' moves these days - he's about to be in a movie called "The Italian Job" with Charlize Theron, Seth Green :D, and Mark Wahlberg.

i can't wait to see the rerun of the Dave Chapelle show, i heard the performance was off the meat hook! lol
            If my answers frighten you, then you should cease asking scary questions

Comment

Great ALBUM, Group, Artists, the cats that made kool-aid say oh yeah
              http://media.ign.com/games/image/fable_040804_160.jpg

Comment

The Dave Cappelle show with them was TIGHT... Blackstar is underrated.. they need to sell 4x platinum, instead of like Nelly... HOLLA
                Snoop Dogg "Nuthin but a G thang"- "You never know she could be earnin' her man, and learnin' her man/ and at the same time burning her man/ now you know i aint' with that shit Lieutenant/ ain't no pussy good enough to get burnt while I'm up in it"

Common "sum shit I wrote": "My style is steep, I rip rhymes on the incline/ splat guts, bust fat nuts, and lay up like a crypt line."

Eminem- "just to get to see an MC who breathes so freely/
                Ease over these beats and be so breezy/ Jesus how can shit be so easy?/ How can one Chandra be so Levy?"

Originally posted by yummyangel
                topdogg--dude youre hott
                Topdoggkyle Fan Club:
                President: hawtlilchick27
                Vice Pres.: shadyvsbizkit
                #1 fan: Sierra69
                #2 fan: x-press
                Official Groupie: Thug Biatch

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS