busta

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• busta

So far all I heard was Busta Rhymes part on Hail Mary. All I gotta say was...dammmn that boy can truly rhyme. He definetly proved his stuff there, I was actually kinda amazed I mean, good old Busta Buss that has all these songs that aren't worth shit hip hop wise lately, and then he spits like no other on Hail Mary. I'm downloading it right now so I can hear 50 and Em, which I'm sure their parts won't be dissapointing. Em cuz, lets just admit he can rap, and 50 just cuz I'm sure he won't miss a beat when dissing Murda, thatz like his calling or something lol.
    "I think it's time we care for our women, time we heal our women, be real to our women."

^take pointers from Pac

http://www.d12world.com/board/showth...t=busta+rhymes
    If my answers frighten you, then you should cease asking scary questions

Comment

Re: busta

Originally posted by sweexy
      So far all I heard was Busta Rhymes part on Hail Mary. All I gotta say was...dammmn that boy can truly rhyme. He definetly proved his stuff there, I was actually kinda amazed I mean, good old Busta Buss that has all these songs that aren't worth shit hip hop wise lately, and then he spits like no other on Hail Mary. I'm downloading it right now so I can hear 50 and Em, which I'm sure their parts won't be dissapointing. Em cuz, lets just admit he can rap, and 50 just cuz I'm sure he won't miss a beat when dissing Murda, thatz like his calling or something lol.

it wasnt That good.....lol

as for busta not really making good hiphop music.....who is mainstream (besides kweli) that is? lol nobody really....anyone who is mainstream,cant really make "good hiphop" music....because their fans wont accept it....you can have one or two tracks on your album,but thats bout it....i liked busta's verse out of everyone's....cus eminem wasnt impressin me,and 50 has never impressed me.....i dont even like hail mary....alot of people do,but i dont see why,its the weakest diss out of all of them....but to each their own....i think the best attempt is "Doe ray me"....D12 got at ja rule really good,and they didnt need eminem to help them.
      "Ive seen it all,did it all.......most of yall will pop for a minute..spit a sentence,then the game will get rid of yall" - Nas

"Im tired of you new jacks...im tired of *****z sayin they bout to blow,unless you a girl,i dont care if you bout to do that" - Royce Da 5'9''

"A few hot shells outta tha chrome,will leave you there,wit a funny smell,like gun powder cologne" - Jadakiss

"Ive been poppin,held true to my fort....im like bin laden,im bout to change the whole view of New york" - Joe Budden

"Im NBC,News time,blastin 8's..keep ya cool before you lose like....half ya face..run in ya house,cover ya mouth with maskin tape...let my chick strap on a dick,his ass get raped...everybody gotta die,why procrastinate?? you get put in a casket,for makin trashy tapes" - Cassidy

"if i pass you bass,and u spend my gravy?? then i ask for my papes,and you pretend you crazy?? i put 10 in ya AV,and pretend you payed me...leave you stuffed in a dumpster...like brenda's baby" - Cassidy

Just remember..Virginia's for Haters

Comment

word I dont really like hail mary neither, I didnt even like the Pac version of it. matter of fact it is the whackest diss cause they didnt think of sumthin new, they just took the old flow and put new words on in
        Last edited by BrickCity; 04-17-2003, 02:39 AM.
        Who would Jesus bomb, yea who would Jesus kill?
        The double talk is past surreal!

Comment

Yeah fo real, I was thinkin' of a diss track like "The Sauce" or "Ether", but when I heard it I was really disapointed....
          WOOOORD FAM

Comment

ether... very overated

Comment

Hail Mary sucks. Busta's verse was pretty good

Comment

hail mary was one the weakest diss tracks since ICP's "Eminem's Mom". and everyone's been dickrydin' busta fo his mothafuckin verse. sure, it was good, but probably half of the mothafuckas here sayin' "Oh busta killed it" dont even listen to Busta rhymes.

and k11, ether was a good diss track, i like it, nas killed that ***** jay-z.....
                Mr Piccolo
                He makes you laugh
                He makes you laugh
                He makes you think
                He makes you think
                Then he makes you throw....with a person.

Comment

Originally posted by "Piccolo"
                  and k11, ether was a good diss track, i like it, nas killed that ***** jay-z.....
                  good diss tracks = hard, truthful punches... neither on Ether... takeover served nas...

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                  Started by Deborahlanker, Yesterday, 11:50 PM
                  0 responses
                  1 view
                  0 likes
                  Last Post Deborahlanker  
                  Started by leptofixusa, Yesterday, 10:57 PM